Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (71338 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by charlesm91(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
In jayz’s voice ”nobody wins when the family feuds.” A man that fights his wife in front of his kids no be man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by FGonline: 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
Kai

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by bjgurl(f): 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
Is okay
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Terver90: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
I hope this is staged
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Happyguy201: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
This is What happens when you marry a yoruba woman
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by FGonline: 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
charlesm91:
In jayz’s voice ”nobody wins when the family feuds.” A man that fights his wife in front of his kids no be man.
some women are very annoyin ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 11, 2020
$300 much o
Over 100k
But I'm sure this is not the first time
Their home is definitely not a happy one

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2020
Emax911:
Fighting in familles in normal, but who created that video is A PUN, he/she shouldn't have done that, if there is no love in that family....... something should auto renew that love.

So that when the woman calls police, he will have evidence. He is a smart one. He is acting from past experience with Nigerian women in US.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by toffyz(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2020
Who was camera man?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Abaman001(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
If I say Igbo people too like money, them go say I dey bash my own people......

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by bjbjbj: 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by espn(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
I didnt understand anything here
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by eyinjuege: 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Who video them? That person is mad. Fight happen everyday in families. Although shouldn't be physical.
It is usually resolved with a hot bang in the night.

I support the video.
The question is who posted it?
There was no point posting it online, if not to ferment trouble
If he had beaten her, or she had lied on him and called the cops, the video will help and bring some light to the truth

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ddippset(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
Ibo kwenu!

grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Naijaforeigner: 5:28pm On May 11, 2020
How love turns to hate cry

This marriage of a thing, I don’t even know if I will ever be ready for it. God help me.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ndcide(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
Sometimes marriage matta no be here.

Some people are just enduring their own.

It's not easy jare

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by SeyiDominion: 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
The Love of money is the root of all evils.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by kollinskollins(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2020
Fake
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying.
That guy is evil. He posted this.

Thanks.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2020
Not a good sight...
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by TheKingIsHere: 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Who video them? That person is mad. Fight happen everyday in families. Although shouldn't be physical.
It is usually resolved with a hot bang in the night.

The man was the one holding the camera

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by obowunmi(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2020
Growing up, my parents fought a lot.

37 years together and they still hate each other.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by themonk(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

First of all, that doesn't look like it happened in Abia State. The home in the video looks like a building design for houses either in the US/UK/Canada.

The man himself is the one holding the phone to record what is going on, perhaps to use as evidence showing that he did not raise a hand on his wife should cops/courts get involved.

He is deliberately trying to piss her off, there is even a grown-up fat boy (probably their son) laughing at the whole drama.
The only person who seems really angry and agitated there, is the woman.

Sassysure, abeg come interpret wetin dem dey yan so people can get a better picture. grin
It’s the woman that is trying to piss the man off, did you watch the video at all? The woman was luring the man to beat her.

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by glowskillz: 5:34pm On May 11, 2020
Those asking who recorded the video, either didn't watch it or are just purely dumb. Isn't it obvious already who is recording the video.

And the husband posting this shii is even extra dumb.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2020
Poor dude. The money in spent in bringing the overfed hippo to America would have been used to find love with a white woman and build dreams together. Not this mistake.

28 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2020
this Matter pass me..
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Snaagg(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian relationships in Amelika.

All for the love of money. Like I said on my former thread, the breakdown of every Nigerian marriage in US is mainly because of money or the lack thereof. grin

See how she's trying to provoke him to hit her so that she can call police on him. These women are evil.
The boy holding the belt is the man's child from a previous relationship the man had with a white woman that enabled him to get resident status in the US. See how the woman attacked the boy because he is not her child. The other little kids are from their present relationship.

Nobody should abuse me o, I'm not well today.

Lol.

That woman is just an animal really.

Na only beating fit reset her brain grin

17 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Melezenawii: 5:35pm On May 11, 2020
obowunmi:
Growing up, my parents fought a lot.

37 years together and they still hate each other.

This one Strong o

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.