Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (71341 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by 11doubledee: 7:04pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian relationships in Amelika.

Shebi you were all abusing me on that my former thread about Nigerian relationships in the US. This is video evidence right here. God has vindicated me cheesy

All for the love of money. Like I said on my former thread, the breakdown of every Nigerian marriage in US is mainly because of money or the lack thereof. grin

See how she's trying to provoke him to hit her so that she can call police on him. These women are evil.
The boy holding the belt is the man's child from a previous relationship the man had with a white woman that enabled him to get resident status in the US. See how the woman attacked the boy because he is not her child. The other little kids are from their present relationship.

Nobody should abuse me o, I'm not well today.

Lefulefu come and see them o grin
Please the link to the previous thread so we can learn.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by howmarket2: 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying. let me explain all the said.it happened on a sunday the man is trying to go to
church.also the man is an abiriba man.the woman is saying that the man
haven't been responsible for the kids up keep and the man is telling her, are
the children going naked, dont the were cloths.the woman is angry about the
mans sister who I guess the man gave money to.i dont thike chukwuma the
fat boy or guy as the man called him is the womans child.also I dont thing
chukwuman has respect for the woman.the man said he ll call his kins men
into the matter. the woman said what ll the do.the man is recording all this as
an evidence for the court also the woman is angry that che gave birth true
ciserian.and asked the man when she give birth wat did he the man do.she
keep saying what is three hundred. I guess money.also at first the woman said
that she was better of in nigeria.and the man replied that is she hungry in the
current country or were the are now.i think the man is doing something wrong
financially.he just dont want to gv that woman money.i had the man say that
he ll not alow her come out to the shop.but I dont like how that woman is
opeing her eyes.i hate it when women do that to me.but the once that ever dis
it to me really loved me but I really really treated them bad.before the went wild
on me.
That guy is evil. He posted this.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
There’s evidence of assault on it alright

Yes. She is assaulting him. As usually is the case.

I'm still not well o.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Saintmary(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
Naija246:
nah issues like this dey make me fear to marry undecided
Modern women are nothing to write home about.
They are always very loud, rude and generally unpleasant.
I pity men rushing into marriage with these women;you will regret the day you were born by the time she starts dealing with you after marriage.

By the way guys, don't be fooled by her pre marriage calmness;it's all a ploy to hook you and get that ring!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Tribalism123(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmmm

Kala Okpogo!
Kala Onwu!

That's not in Nigeria anyway....

It was the husband that video it to show to us the Abriba people that the wife is insulting him.

However,

I won't marry again..
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by philip0906(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
In the beginning the man did smack at her. Whether he made contact or not I didn’t really see because the phone was holding shifted as he did that. During the video they did smack and shove at each other.

[s]He said he was going to beat her. And she said “beat me”. They both said it repeatedly.

She said “what did I ever do to you? This one is the question that she keeps repeating over and over so there must be underlying issues about that.
She said I had a c-section, you never cared. How much is $300? Won’t you buy things for your other kids?”

She said all that but not necessarily in the order that I remembered and typed them.

The man said, “I’m making this video for the court. I’ll show this to all the world especially Nigerian forums”
So he’s the one making and circulating the video .

Multiple calling of names on both sides.

She held the boy to take something he was holding. (The man’s belt I think) and the man said “if that boy chukwuma gets hurt, I’ll beat your spirit out of you.” He made plenty threats of beating and she dared him to.[/s]
You're cunning as atypical with your female folks... This same video everyone watched, you claimed the man " did smack at her"? undecided The first attempt at getting physical, was clearly by the woman making advances to him directly, pointing her hands at him and lunging at him FIRST..

But ofcourse, you've decided to blind your eye to that...Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by friendl: 7:10pm On May 11, 2020
Marriage is not a easy task ,..

Not in front of the kids
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by AHA1(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=crackkhaus post=89435286]
First of all, that doesn't look like it happened in Abia State. The home in the video looks like a building design for houses either in the US/UK/Canada.

The man himself is the one holding the phone to record what is going on, perhaps to use as evidence showing that he did not raise a hand on his wife should cops/courts get involved.

He is deliberately trying to piss her off, there is even a grown-up fat boy (probably their son) laughing at the whole drama.
The only person who seems really angry and agitated there, is the woman.

Sassysure, abeg come interpret wetin dem dey yan so people can get a better picture. ;

IT HAPPENED IN GERMANY.BOTH OF THEM MENTIONED “ KINDERGELD“
KINDERGELD IS A CHILD BENEFIT/ALLOWANCE THAT THE GOVERNMENT PAYS EACH CHILD MONTHLY IN GERMANY.
THE 300 THEY MENTIONED IN THE ARGUMENT SHOULD BE €300 AND NOT $300

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 11, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Sassysure which state are you from?

Anambra but I am what u call wazobia lady and all round igbo grin
Places I've not been in Nigeria is very few grin.

I still dey waka.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ogbonti: 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Nice one

Thank you
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ogbonti: 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
jesmond3945:
That means no one should marry then.

what type of women or girls do you date ? undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=AHA1 post=89441156][/quote]
Tell me something shocked
Oh my god shocked

Shit.

And the man.......
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by tydi(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2020
kingthreat:
Poor dude. The money in spent in bringing the overfed hippo to America would have been used to find love with a white woman and build dreams together. Not this mistake.

God bless you and give you more wisdom.
Life is easy but most time we humans try to make it complicating.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by DeRay98(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying.
That guy is evil. He posted this.

The guy is trying to protect himself from being through out of the house into the cold as the women in those clime have a habit of using the police to dislodge men out of their homes with any available excuse.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=howmarket2 post=89441029][/quote]
Thank you.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Bluffly: 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

You mean contentious.

Well, good journalism will state where they reside (location)... then where they're originally from, would be secondary information after the fact.
Sorry, typo error
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by jesmond3945: 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
ogbonti:

what type of women or girls do you date ? undecided
happily married with kids. I should be asking you, why are you not married yet?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
It's like they met themselves in the wrestling ring
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by xandereal1998: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
Pls how come about the video......how was it recorded
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ogbonti: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
abbey621:

In this thing called life, even when there's no sign, a monster can be made by the situation he or she finds his/herself in. I have known people that swears never to hit a woman, they act all holy and are the first to open door for a woman and put her above all others but guess what? Man lost his job, found out his woman was cheating, found out his first born was not his, mr. man turned into Jackie Chan overnight. I knew a woman that came from a good Christian home, was friendly and always supportive, she was also a marriage counselor, she also found out her husband was cheating on her with her bestfriend and that he has a child outside, woman knack bottle on husband's head, husband now R.I.P.......This life may God help us all!

my brother - all these you mention are valid scenarios - but let me share a personal secret with you. I have dated and dumped women before and women or girls have also dumped me - but do you know the ones that made me cry? even when I know deep down within me the absence of such a girl wont really mean anything to me? It is those who left me without a word, without having an argument. Initially I felt like, aww good riddance but weeks later - it makes you feel like, "Am I this unimportant or insignificant that I hurt someone's feeling enough to make her leave but never bothered to make a big deal out of it? I don't know if you feel me. Try it once, just walk away from a relationship that you are truly tired off, without saying a word and truly stick to the break up - even if that girl or lady later marries the love of her - she will keep texting you and wanting to talk to you years into her marriage, OR she will keep asking about you from proxies. Not all impacts you desire are created and sustained by violence no matter how hurt you are. SELF CONTROL is the key - leave to a quiet place and process the hurt and decide if you really want to move on, and if you do - make it as quiet and drama free as possible - never give away your power over your ex to your ex by being argumentative or violent, just walk away, 3 months later come here and and tell us your experience grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 11, 2020
DeRay98:

The guy is trying to protect himself from being through out of the house into the cold as the women in those clime have a habit of using the police to dislodge men out of their homes with any available excuse.
He did a poor job of that then.
First, the money is for child support which is for the small kids.
Kids are hungry, not eaten yet and the fat guy has eaten yet the man want to get something for him again.

Now, if the money is for child support as somebody who is in Germany here said and is not used for what it's meant for,.Guy is already in deep shit.
2. The lady just put to bed with CS and even though she is instigating fight, they had physical alterations and the govt will hold that against him. Why? Because he is in Europe.
He tried to be smart and ended up roping himself in.
The lady is busy counting his numerous sins while they were busy recording.

Women and children comes first there and so far, guy just bleeped up.

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ogbonti: 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
jesmond3945:
happily married with kids. I should be asking you, why are you not married yet?
congrats - and you know nothing about me. If my advise infuriates you because what I wrote seems to be screaming your name or your spouse's name - then kindly accept my apology - be blessed!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
wany:

And the man that repeatedly told her to get out and stupid is what? Why can't you guys be just and not bias,you look at a grown woman at the face and call her stupid let alone the mother of your kids and in front of your kids,the man is the stupid one here(slow at thinking) am not surprise cause an Igbo man has no regard or respect for a woman ,she is lucky is happening in the USA,if it was naija she would lost a tooth,the jungle were domestic violence is celebrated, even on this forum read some post and you will see simp so he no fit slap her,abi no be belt him hold for hand so,if na me eee and so forth .really sad undecided
Let me start from here before I reply you. Do you hear Igbo ?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Emaprince: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

I'm thinking it's that boy who videotaped this not the man.
Maybe that's why the lady rushed the boy when she discovered what was happening and the boy was smiling away.

It may be a plan between him and the dad too.

If I'm that lady, I will pack my bags, kids and go.
This is not marriage.
See insults flying up and down.
You have lied a lot actually ..in your quest to paint the man bad and support the woman.

The video was being filmed by the man. The boy smiled at it at the beginning cos he already knew it was about to go down. From that, its easy to understand that this kind of event is a regular occurrence in that home, hence the mans resorted to filming it to have it as his evidence.

The boy brought the belt for the man to put on his trouser. You can see he was acting like he was about going out.

Now why won't he love the boy. The woman can say all that garbage because he isn't her son. Thank God its not here in Nigeria where you women maltreat your step sons and any child that stays in your matrimonial home. Over there, she can't do shit to him. She can only die in jealousy seeing the husband take good care of his son. Thank God its not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by middlebelter(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
so the best OP can do under that situation is to record them fighting instead of making peace. Are you a true friend of the family?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Emaprince: 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Single parents are averagely in murky waters trying to balance between their children and new families.

The mullato would meet his doom one day.

The man is breeding a psycho.
Don't mind the garbage she is translating to you guys.

Its a plan to paint the man bad and exonerate the woman who was deliberately trying to get the man to touch her so she can call police on him.

Is that one a wife?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Emaprince: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

And it's obvious he love that boy more.
Also it maybe that he didn't tell the lady before bringing her over that he already has a son.
What a mess.

That guy hold the man by the balls.
See what I'm saying?

This one is already feeling bitter for nothing.

Speculating up and down

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by jerryunit48: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=AHA1 post=89441156][/quote] that explains a lot , I hope guys will understand now , I wanted to explain it later he way you did... it happened obviously in Germany
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

First of all, that doesn't look like it happened in Abia State. The home in the video looks like a building design for houses either in the US/UK/Canada.

The man himself is the one holding the phone to record what is going on, perhaps to use as evidence showing that he did not raise a hand on his wife should cops/courts get involved.

He is deliberately trying to piss her off, there is even a grown-up fat boy (probably their son) laughing at the whole drama.
The only person who seems really angry and agitated there, is the woman.

Sassysure, abeg come interpret wetin dem dey yan so people can get a better picture. grin

You watched this video? How did the man not raise hand against the woman?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by justino57(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
Ordinary 300 dollers i d collet weekly na em person d fight God4bid
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by eyinjuege: 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
the op from his post heading is saying the incident happened in abia but goiing through the video and the way the house is designed u will know straightaway na yankee dem dey cheesy.most nigerian marriages in america na rubbish.no love at all between spouses.all na how to grab money and divorce spouse and be making financial benefit from it.the guys who were saying u were sterotyping should come and see this thread cheesy cheesy.

Doesn't this also happen in Nigeria?
Are your marriages in Nigeria anything to write home about?
Divorce is also on the increase , cheating from both men and women on the increase too, couples fighting over money also occurs in nigeria.
Only few are happily married, and we see this almost everyday on NL. At least you will also agree that marriage is a scam in Naija, abi I lie?

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Reference(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
When you place materialism front and centre of your home, peace stays in the attic, locked away in a trunk, forgotten till old age steals your strength.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.