Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out (46894 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / TESTIMONY How The God Of Nembe Insisted On Father Olumba's Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Cutezt(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
A Landlady in surulere, Lagos state Nigeria, has taken the lockdown order to a whole new level by calling the Nigerian police force to stop her tenants from going out of the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7J3gshIpI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADDkxsH9fw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Righteousness89(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
This is Serious!

Super Landlady!

Mama wanna protect herself and her kids from any Super Story!

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
I edited this quote so the new viewers will keep wondering why I got 125 likes and 23shares grin

some people are hating cause dey don't know the reason for my comments?? while I'm just having fun.

150 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Babbadata: 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
Naso make Dem no break her house
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ahmEenu(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
this reminds of one landlady who fights with her tenants almost every day.
u can't even wash and dry your clothes in peace.
one tenants wanted to mount his gotv antenna outside his room. the landlady started shouting and complaining the guy didn't take permission before mounting the gotv. you guys can't imagine what the tenants go through.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by SultanOfPuna: 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
Wike Come And Carry Your Daughter

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Trutherme: 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by mrkings84(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
Hia
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by gamapoy539: 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
If you think the landlady prevented her from going out so she won't contract and bring home the virus, joke's on you; you are wrong. of all the jealous creatures in the world, women hold a top-flight rank.

The real reason she blocked her is probably because of the gift she bought for her husband (landlord) during last year's fathers day celebration; 16 pairs of boxers and a humugus load of bananas while she was away. and this has made her become over suspicious of the relationship between her and her husband. what aggravated the whole situation was that she overhead her husband fixing a freaky appointment over the phone with an unidentified lady which led to her calling the police after she caught two of them smiling sheepishly at each other while he was going out.

The same thing happened to my landlord. i am yet to recover from the accidental blow mama salitu landed on my face after catching my landlord in my room on top of his side chicks i help him arrange.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by pennywys(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
cheesy

Busy body landlady

I hope she shared palliative for her tenants so they can stay indoors

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by phransix2: 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
Is Lagos state still on Lockdown? Pls I am not understanding...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by aguiyi2: 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
People are getting paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Sacchi1162(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
So?
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Uptown7(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
lol
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
I support you landlady.. lockdown is lockdown..

Useless tenants

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by topshotnista(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2020
Funny
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by noblealuu: 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Lol Wike Thatcher cheesy

Is she related to Nyesome Wike? sad

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Yohh: 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Ambassadress loading

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ozoebuka1(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
angry

This is commendable if this amount of seriousness is seen in our politicians, we would've gone far in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by IAmSkinny: 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Awanda landlady. Wetin concern her? What if the tenant was going out to get essentials like drug and food? Mtcheewww.
Say no to incompetence!. Hire an experienced and competent PHOTOGRAPHER today. Evidence of competence https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by ojun50(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
Landlady from sky

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Neroiam(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
H
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by oyewale0001(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2020
It is well
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Staphylococcus: 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
More to the story....

Their must a reason for the act which was not stated.

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by tfelicityk(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
What right does she have?
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by akure1stson: 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
g
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by OmoDavido(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
The tenants should not pay her kobo again. Demonic landlady
Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by IfeMiLove: 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
She doesn't want him to contact the virus and infect the rest of them.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by HarryDuce(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
Wasn't the lockdown eased?
Attention seeking woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by mhizmeme(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
I thought lockdown has been relaxed in Lagos? over Sabi landlady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by StagethemTVee: 4:55pm On May 11, 2020
There is more to this than what the tenant is telling us. Probably his lifestyle is putting others living in the building at risk.

some subs needed below..thanks

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out by Made4naijalove: 4:55pm On May 11, 2020
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Manager Loses Four Fingers To Omega Machine In Awka (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.