Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Check Out The Corona Virus isolation center in the North - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out The Corona Virus isolation center in the North (580 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Corona Virus isolation center in the North by sonofjos(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
This is an isolation center O!
I don't understand the kind of Corona we have in Nigeria.
If these are the ā€¯patients" and all that there is to the sickness, then a layman like me would argue that the government should just allow us continue our lives because I seems ordinary flu is even more fearful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mHkK8GPeQ
Re: Check Out The Corona Virus isolation center in the North by Patented: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
Since you are fine with it go and visit the isolation centers and grove with them
Re: Check Out The Corona Virus isolation center in the North by sonofjos(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2020
Patented:
Since you are fine with it go and visit the isolation centers and grove with them
That's not my definition of grooving Sir, even if it were, I have better things to do with my life if only these restrictions are lifted.

I'm in no way underestimating the deadly effects of Corona globally,

I'm just tired of being caged and wish our government would design something that suits our own case. And stop this copy and paste approach.
Re: Check Out The Corona Virus isolation center in the North by Patented: 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
sonofjos:

That's not my definition of grooving Sir, even if it were, I have better things to do with my life if only these restrictions are lifted.

I'm in no way underestimating the deadly effects of Corona globally,

I'm just tired of being caged and wish our government would design something that suits our own case. And stop this copy and paste approach.

Ok, I get that you are tired of feeling caged. But given what we know about the virus what would u suggest govt should do, cos the chain of transmission needs to be broken.

(1) (Reply)

This Is So Sad, But It's The Truth... My Experience In A Hospital / Do You Eat The Head Of Fish? See What It Does To Your Brain / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.