Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport (25418 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by lalasticlala(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2020
Britons are now being advised to wear face masks on public transport and in some shops where social distancing is not possible.

After weeks of insisting that there was little scientific evidence to suggest that such coverings were effective in preventing the spread of coronavirus, the government has changed its advice.

The updated guidance has been published in a 50-page blueprint for lifting the UK out of lockdown, expanding on a speech from Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Sunday night that many had said was confusing.

Details included in "Our Plan to Rebuild: The UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy" suggest people should wear face-coverings in enclosed spaces where social distancing is not always possible and where they come into contact with others who they do not normally meet, such as on public transport or in some shops.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-britons-now-told-to-wear-face-masks-on-public-transport-heres-how-to-make-one-11986567

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Righteousness89(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
Stay Alert!
Wear your Face Mask

But Remember,

It's not by Power
Neither by Might

Nor by Face Mask!

But by My Spirit says THE LORD..

Except the LORD Builds a House, the Builders are Building but in vain..

I will Look unto the Hills From Whence Comes My Help..

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by SultanOfPuna: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
I enter Keke this afternoon and one woman was inside the keke, next thing you know she starts preaching to me about End time and doomsday prophecy.
The way I shove her when she tried to shift closer to me. I no wan catch coro
For the first time ever I hit an elderly woman.. even the Keke guy shock
God forgive me oo Na anger, fear and hunger cause am

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
grin civilized world

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Rollins777(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
Yes
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Abboki: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Naija246: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
David icke was right afterall

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Hezzyluv: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
This covic-19 has brought the whole world to its kneels.

God please, in anyway we've questioned ur existance, don't let us die in our reprobate mind. Have mercy upon the world and bring an end to this lethal virus In Jesus mighty name

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
That's the absolute ofc ��
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
B
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Skepticus: 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
cool

They are Brits, so I guess, their ignorance gets a pass. Smh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by BlackPantherCri: 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
They are late to the party.

Something they should have done since January. Medicine after death

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Fragility6: 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
Las las d lockdown didn't change anything

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by EzzyCarter: 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
Apparently, a vaccine is still a long way off. In the end, the whole world will have no choice but to go back to the normal way it was before the virus came and learn to cope with this virus with policies like face masks in public and others...For how long will everything be shut down? We're praying for a miracle but it seems humanity is on it's own now sad.

May the best immune system win ! cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Deltayankeeboi: 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Stay Alert! Wear your Face Mask
But Remember,
It's not by Power Neither by Might
Nor by Face Mask!

But by My Spirit says THE LORD..

I will Look unto the Hills From Whence Comes My Help..

Stop this your foolishness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
A country with a functioning government unlike the useless country called Nigeria. See the passion they project just to protect their citizen unlike Nigeria were people are dying from the virus in the north Yet the lifeless government has failed to check the cause of the mass death.
But God will still punish the British, especially Lord Lugard even in his grave for creating a disaster like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Finnese001: 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Skepticus: 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
Naija246:
David icke was right afterall

What did he say about COVID-19?
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by PureGoldh(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
CoronaVirus should just free mankind...We no need am
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by June15(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
Everything go dae alright before July
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Tranquility4u: 4:14pm On May 11, 2020
cool
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by ChiefAfonja: 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Johnson5258: 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
Booked
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Kharol1234: 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
go and multiply grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by philips007(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by airminem(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2020
The purpose

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by gift2xl: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
Nice 1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Your Soap Really Cause Erectile Dysfunction? / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.