Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) (57340 Views)

Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
He posted the pic on his twitter page, with the caption:
The reason I wear these branded #FreeLeahSharibu outfits is to let both Boko Haram and General @MBuhari know that Leah wont be forgotten. British Prime Minister, @BorisJohnson, was the first person to model them. I will keep wearing them until Leah i found. #RenosNuggets
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1259577113847508992?p=v

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2020
Leah; The Little Girl who Refused to give up her Faith in JESUS CHRIST...

If you really wanna see Real Faith in Action, go to the Core Northerners that have Accepted JESUS CHRIST...

Those guys are Ready to Die for The Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I build my Faith from the Word of GOD and my Northern Brethren

Reno I love the white Beards

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by gamapoy539: 5:39pm On May 11, 2020
The only thing this handsome man is good at is drilling the honeypot of widows, peoples wife and girlfriends while thèy are at work. That's why he's always on twitter seducing sèx starved women. look at the kind of pants he wears. Little wonder mama bilkisu was asking me the meaning of reno nuggets.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2020
The most painful thing there is that All our so called Pastors have forgotten her

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2020
He has been on the campaign for a while now, most of the outfits he adorned these days has the free Leah Shuaib inscription.

He's a lone voice crying in the wilderness for Leah Shuaib to be freed ...

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by visijo(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2020
Very nice

Some Men Are Now Employing Their Side Chicks As Their Kids Lesson Teachers �
Women Take Note They Have Changed The Game �
�️

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Sarkin: 6:21pm On May 11, 2020
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?

They were busy being dysfunctional and siphoning billions of dollars to private and undetectable mediums overseas while Reno acts like a born again Christian.

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. Tell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Now he is avoiding Nigeria like a plague and advising others to leave making it sound like this current administration is the cause of all the woes this country is facing.

Even if Reno is employed by Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.

I know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in the hands of many others!

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2020
T
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by akaahs(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2020
I wish he ll carry me along with this campaign.
I'm so loving it.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by BrickDevo: 6:22pm On May 11, 2020
I don't like this man

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Roon9(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Slawormir: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Congonatty: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
If you still believe in better naija,
You are really damaged beyond repair

Leah is gone,the muturu ndama in aso rock don't care
We have tried one naija for decades, is time to try another move,which is "dissolution"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by bikerboy1(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
Is he even fighting for the right course?
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
visijo:
Very nice

�️
Some women are now employing their Sugar Boys as their Kids' Lesson Teachers. Men, take note. They have changed the game.

Meanwhile, I am only seeing an handsome man with nice outfits on & not "Free Leah Sharibu".

Leah must have felt betrayed & neglected by her nation, thereby getting brainwashed to join those barbarians finally. Pitiful girl.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by dignity33: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
stop attacking Oby and focused on your free Sharibu, Oby did her own and still doing it sometime standing in the middle of Abuja alone with play card. She didn't tour around the world taking pictures with small girls and small boys she protests here in Nigeria and the world hear her and follow it up. by the way who is even after this man that he made himself a fugitive?

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Arrewa: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leah; The Little Girl who Refused to give up her Faith in JESUS CHRIST...

If you really wanna see Real Faith in Action, go to the Core Northerners that have Accepted JESUS CHRIST...

Those guys are Ready to Die for The Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I build my Faith from the Word of GOD and my Northern Brethren

Reno I love the white Beards
Reno is that your Nairaland moniker?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
I don't like this man

He doesn't like you too

Get a life

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Btruth: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
Nice and peaceful campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
Nigga is a strong advocate on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ohosi4real(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
I like the way this man is fighting this useless APC govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
Good one from him. Even the bring back our girls crew don forget her.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
Litereally invisible to the naked eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by friday2011(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
visijo:
Very nice

�️

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 11, 2020
Caliph Shekau please free this girl, don't give Reno chance to be shining on her predicaments..Instead of him to join in the fasting he is doing fine boy upandown...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Emmyglobal65(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2020
Free Leah Sharibu...
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by lexxi(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2020
Yeah Reno, Leah has to be free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.