Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike (2638 Views)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by wofayouths(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2020
READ WHAT AN ELEME, RIVERS STATE CITIZEN AND UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER WROTE ABOUT THE DEMOLITION OF HOTELS BY WIKE

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. His cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LOVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATILN BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by phransix2: 5:43pm On May 11, 2020
Always good to hear both sides of a story

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by vincijr(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2020
More stories to come

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Righteousness89(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2020
wofayouths:
READ WHAT AN ELEME, RIVERS STATE CITIZEN AND UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER WROTE ABOUT THE DEMOLITION OF HOTELS BY WIKE

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATILN BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

I Am not Suprised one Bit!

I said here before that there are certain things about that place that is not yet to the Public..

Usually I should feel for the Demolition but something in me Refused !

I Hope the Online Reactive Warriors will see this! I hope they won't turn a blind eyes!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Arrewa: 5:47pm On May 11, 2020
No matter how you try to justify Wike's action...The man no Try!

Same people calling Buhari a tyrant are today calling Wike a Hero!

WIKE: "aboy who goes u!!

U no get d hands sey no careless sailing for this unit?Widaa!!

DRIVER: "D1,no reason my lapses. Laidis ladis naa, I no get joy. The least SMG no come board for my AP.

WIKE: "eesssxx!Die it. Strikecheif!! wey you? Raazz dis jonsing 48!"

Wike no Try at all...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Renida: 5:49pm On May 11, 2020
Okay. You've been heard
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by AgroTrade: 5:50pm On May 11, 2020
I have always known that there's more to this story than they have been circulating.

I have been skeptical on passing judgement on Wike. He is not a mad man after all.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by flokii: 5:51pm On May 11, 2020
The Rivers that Wike wants to kill himself on is just there, nothing really spectacular, at least I have moved round the state, GRA, Andoni, rumokoro or what have you. The state still has a long way to go in terms of projects, development and investments.

Oga Nyesom should better soft pedal. The man that God can't catch, He hasn't create.
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Maxymilliano(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2020
Mumu post ...

Wike has now become a law unto himself abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Exc2000: 5:58pm On May 11, 2020
cool

Poorly written Media hogwash

*The Owner violated lockdown "Executive Order" is the stipulated punishment Demolation of Business Property employing citizens and paying tax, without court judgement or court order?

*Cultist and Prostitute Patronise the Business, has that contradicted any state law? if yes is the stipulated punishment demolition of the business property and asset?, have the Government decided to prosecute the so called Prostitute and Cultist in a court of law, before bulldolzing the Hotel

*Rivers State with double digit unemployment rate, and double digit poverty rate especially among non oil workers and ordinary citizens, would clossing up Hellicopter charter company servicing Oil Company (Carverton) , Bulldozing 2 hotels, Kidnapping and illegally detaining MD of Power Distribution Company (NEPA), detention of Port workers and workers of shipping company, Detsining Drivers of Food and livestocks and auctioning their wares.. will all this bring about development in rivers state or bring rivers state to its kneel, during this global economic meltdown

It is very certain Nigeria dodged a bullet rejecting PDP's Atiku who sacked 600 workers in Mikano, 460 workers at his university, and 50 workers at his gotel telivission, after campaining to create jobs just 2019, same wike talked about creating jobs yet he is going after state investors pulling them down and giving silly excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by edoairways: 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
phransix2:
Always good to hear both sides of a story
I knew Wike didn't just demolish that building for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Donkalio: 6:14pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=wofayouths post=89438212]READ WHAT AN ELEME, RIVERS STATE CITIZEN AND UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER WROTE ABOUT THE DEMOLITION OF HOTELS BY WIKE

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI.

5. The hotel was not only

Sharap your mouth, why justifying the mad Gov.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Charmingrascal(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
I think it's best for me not to comment any further on this demolition.

I think people from Eleme are actually happy about this and those of us who are not from there should not be throwing tantrums at Wike.

I remember when Saraki was sent out of power by Kwarans, it was online wailers who know nothing about Kwara that took it more personally than even many of us that are from the State.

Henceforth I will desist from blaming Wike until we get to the root of the matter.
Au revoir!
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by opuambe(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
flokii:
The Rivers that Wike wants to kill himself on is just there, nothing really spectacular, at least I have moved round the state, GRA, Andoni, rumokoro or what have you. The state still has a long way to go in terms of projects, development and investments.

Oga Nyesom should better soft pedal. The man that G
od can't catch, He hasn't create.
My brother you lie, if Port Harcourt city is not develop then tell me which city apart from Abuja and part of Lagos that is more develop than ph

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by bintalabi(f): 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
Even if the building is housing Abubaker Shekau, and there is no missiles emanating from there, there is no counter force from the owner to the government force, there's nothing to justify the demolition. If it's Lagos the people justifying this wickedness will be crying upandan saying they're the target

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Flyingngel(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
One day we will all know the truth.
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Asuito7(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
If the intention of the governor(Wike) to demolish the house was a good one based on what he knows as the CSO of the state that the public doesn't know, then posterity will judge him well.

I believe he acted that way in the interest of the state.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Arrewa: 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
Asuito7:
If the intention of the governor(Wike) to demolish the house was a good one based on what he knows as the CSO of the state that the public doesn't know, then posterity will judge him well.

he acted on his own interest

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Asuito7(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:
he acted on his own interest
The reasons why he acted has been given by him and it wasn't for his interest.

Now can you tell me what he stand to get or what his interest is/are since you know?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by GOGMIG(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:

DRIVER: "D1,no reason my lapses. Laidis ladis naa, I no get joy. The least SMG no come board for my AP.

Wike no Try at all...

lol.

SMG go show for D1 isolation unit, where D1 dey cap na im 50-2 wan talk?
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by anibi9674: 9:13pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Wike no Try at all...
you won tell us say you be nostra coaster
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Am not Suprised one Bit!

I said here before that there are certain things about that place that is not yet to the Public..

Usually I should feel for the Demolition but something in me Refused !

I Hope the Online Reactive Warriors will see this! I hope they won't turn a blind eyes!

You are just a bloody and hopeless hypocrite.

You cannot stand for what is right so you are eager to find anything to justify your own prejudice.

You are yourself the online warrior who cannot stand for democracy and the rule of law, and the rights of the accused.

See interview with the owner of the hotel below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5850282/owner-demolised-prodest-hotel-interview
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
Asuito7:

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:20pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Wike no Try at all...

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:21pm On May 11, 2020
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:21pm On May 11, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I think it's best for me not to comment any further on this demolition.

I think people from Eleme are actually happy about this and those of us who are not from there should not be throwing tantrums at Wike.

I remember when Saraki was sent out of power by Kwarans, it was online wailers who know nothing about Kwara that took it more personally than even many of us that are from the State.

Henceforth I will desist from blaming Wike until we get to the root of the matter.
Au revoir!

edoairways:

I knew Wike didn't just demolish that building for nothing.

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:24pm On May 11, 2020
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:24pm On May 11, 2020
AgroTrade:
I have always known that there's more to this story than they have been circulating.

I have been skeptical on passing judgement on Wike. He is not a mad man after all.

Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Throwback: 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
Re: The Truth About The Hotels Demolished By Wike by Emu4u2c: 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Wike no Try at all...
Walahi I laugh tire.you stay pitakwa true true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abakaliki Is The Next Economic Hub: See Why (photos) / Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit / Delta Rivals, James Ibori And Great Ogboru Meet, Hug Themselves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.