Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? (542 Views)

Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? / Living In Eko Atlantic City Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside ? Part 2 / Welcome To BANANA ISLAND Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by TayoAinaFilms(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2020
Nigeria is not what you think is a video about me exploring Nigeria with my friends. We take you on a tour around Lagos Nigeria, Obudu Cattle Ranch, Ibom Golf Resort, Gurara Falls and explore countless interesting places to visit and things to do in Nigeria. Do like watch and Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vpbVJ_MGUg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by Surfondsystems: 12:58am On May 22, 2020
You’re really killing it
Re: Nigeria Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 22, 2020
OP I go still jp angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airport Officials Seen Pushing A Plane That Refused To Start / Ukraine Study Invitation / Anambra Works With Air Peace To Bring Embraer Service Centre To The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.