Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

8 Habits You See in Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 8 Habits You See in Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich (641 Views)

8 Habits That Make The Rich Different From The Poor / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Habits You See in Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2020
Is there anyone who doesn't like better things ? indeed!

Everybody loves to drive in good cars, live in mansion, fly in first class,making money while asleep and many more good things of life.

However, setting goals without actions and definition's time frame of accomplishment t is just a mere wish or discussion.

Unfortunately this is what most people do

For you to accomplish your desired goals, you need to get out and get your hands dirty .

Steven kings once said, "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individuals from the successful once is a lot of hard work "

To be successful financially you need thousands of hours or learning and practice. As you learn new habits that can make you rich. You must also learn to unlearn some bad habits that can make you poor.

To make my point clear and simple to understand, I'm going to share with you 8 habits that make the rich different from the poor.

1. The rich set long term goals,the poor don't.

Albert Einstein said and i quote:

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

If you want to be successful financially " you have to project forward in 5 years or more and imagine the type of life you want to live,the amount of money you want to earn, the number of investment you want to have, the type of family you want to have, among other goals.

After doing this, you have to look backward into the present and ask your self " what should i stop doing or start doing that can make me move faster my goals.

This seems to be difficult for most people.

So, they set only short term goals by living from pay check
to pay check

Forgetting that they cant be working for money for ever......

2.The rich are committed to their goals.

Formal Us president, Barack Obama,once said

" A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things"

What i have learned from this is that "success is not an accident, you must be ready to commit yourself towards achieving your goals.

Whenever you set a goal you must be ready to give it all it takes to achieve it. Don't just get goals and go to sleep

If you fail to commit your self to your goals you will not transform them into reality.

Even the easiest goal will be difficult for you to achieve without commitment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWaWDbjQX-o
Re: 8 Habits You See in Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by facenglish: 9:10pm On May 11, 2020
well done bro! God bless you!
Re: 8 Habits You See in Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich by uprof(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2020
facenglish:
well done bro! God bless you!
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Recycling Factory For Sale / Earn Ever Increasing Tron Coins Through Supersage Crowdfunding / What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.