Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Emergency: Stop Falsely Accusing SE Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emergency: Stop Falsely Accusing SE Players (185 Views)

Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape / Libyan Coach Apologizes After Accusing Nigeria Of Using "Juju" To Win Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency: Stop Falsely Accusing SE Players by 12large1: 6:09pm On May 11, 2020
Enough is Enough! First of all, we must realize that Nairaland is a huge platform that people all around the globe view this website in respect to Nigeria. Anyways, Today topic is Regarding SE players. I have noticed that when a player is celebrated on this site, the first thing
people are Questioning is His "age" and slandering that individual calling him an "Age cheat" without any evidence except of "facial looks". Enough is enough, we have to stop slandering past, present and future SE players without Evidence and this accusations can have a serious impact on their career even if its true or untrue. do you noticed that in the 1990's SE produced 5 Apoy footballers until year 2000. After 2000, agents, clubsides got tired of Nigerian players due to "age accusations" which affected them potentially signing at Big clubs. The only fortunate one was "mikel obi" and it was probably due to his WYC2005 performance. The reason why I'm complaining is because we must understand that Facial looks isn't enough evidence to claim one falsified his age not recognizing hard life, sun damage, poverty stricken etc that many nigerian players endured in the past prior to becoming a professional footballer. Lastly, If you do not have Any verifiable evidence that a player Falsified his age, Please do not make bold assertions that SE player is Overage just because he wasn't consistent because even some EU, SA, and Asian players weren't consistently at the top. Please, this is an emergency and I am saying this because False slandering can negatively impact Past, present and Future SE players. you might think it wouldn't affect you but imagine your son trying to play football professionally in 15 years and people are falsely calling him an "age cheat"?. If you have an evidence that a player is genuinely Overage, you can say so but calling players Overage in this popular environment without any verifiable evidence is Unacceptable. Thank you all and I hope this makes the Front page. In all that we do, wisdom must be applied
Re: Emergency: Stop Falsely Accusing SE Players by 12large1: 6:10pm On May 11, 2020
I can post many Black NFL/NBA players that look older than their age even though they're truly young

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Am Back And Ready Video 2020 / Gulping Down 1 Or More Sugary Drinks A Day Could Put You At Risk For........ / Why Should You Choose To Hire A Professional Gamer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.