Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs (386 Views)

Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs by freemanbubble: 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 to pick up Madagascar’s herbal drug –COVID Organics – from Equatorial Guinea.

Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, made this known on Monday.

Mustapha said Nigeria’s consignment had been sent to Equatorial Guinea from where it will be airlifted to Abuja.
For ease of transportation, African countries were divided into zones leading to the freighting of Nigeria’s consignments to Equatorial Guinea.

He also said the products would be subjected to validation process after they had been picked up.

Mustapha had on April 28, 2020 said the nation was ready to give Madagascar’s herbal remedy a trial.

He said, “I want to assure you that whatever is happening in the world, we are mindful of it and we are keeping a tab.

“I was reading of the experiences in Madagascar– of why everybody is drinking some solutions that have been prepared.

“This morning I was sharing with my wife and I told her that probably I would request that Mr President allows us import a plane load for a trial.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/11/breaking-president-buhari-directs-presidential-task-force-covid-19-pick-madagascar%E2%80%99s?fbclid=IwAR0jgSYpTpi3FJln0k-yB9Yh41w9xHV3UeNKiJPcwFivxGSlobJX36XD05E
Re: Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs by sLentlover7778(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
Africa to the world..

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs by dangermouse(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2020
Good one. Every avenue should be exploited in fighting this pandemic.
Re: Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs by Slawormir: 7:30pm On May 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Buhari Directs Presidential Task Force On COVID-19 To Pick Up Madagascar drugs by Righteousness89(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
Finally we have Humbled ourselves

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Cake To The Health / Stem Cell Superlife Products / China Imposes Fresh Lockdown On Beijing As New COVID-19 Cases Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.