Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81301 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Dumte(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2020
Bro, you just described my life. About 80% of what you said here is what I am passing through. But I've later understood the bad side of them. And when I want to make amend, ladies are not coming into my life again. Even when I'm upto the age of settling down, now one is showing interest to my calls.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by sunshineyellow: 4:58pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Monfeels post=89442424]I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice. [/quote

You are the victim here bro.
Who ever you have hurt in the past must have forgotten about it, they must have met other amazing people that erased all their painful experiences with you, and they must have even longed forgave you. You on the other hand, you are still wea you ar. kindly seek help and be a better man. Peace out.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by sunshineyellow: 4:59pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
You are the victim here bro.
Who ever you have hurt in the past must have forgotten about it, they must have met other amazing people that erased all their painful experiences with you, and they must have even longed forgave you. You on the other hand, you are still wea you ar. kindly seek help and be a better man. Peace out.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Lillysbee: 5:29pm On May 16, 2020
You have mental issues.

You need to heal otherwise you are capable of murdering someone in cold blood.

Emotions exists, that's what makes us humans but shutting out emotions is not healthy and you should ssek help fast before it's too late.
This is tantamount to the iceberg theory. What you are exhibiting is just a tip of what stuff you are made of. If given the right conditions, you will wipe out people before you know it.

Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 5:38pm On May 16, 2020
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by mozele(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You are Narcissus himself! Plus a lot of other weird mix. undecided

I don’t even know what to say. You need Jesus... and the transformation of the Holy Spirit.

All of these traits are far from healthy.

I believe he has a traumatic past and demons he needs to let go off. Unfortunately, he is not willing to forgive himself and the characters that plagued him into being the monster he is today.

the only way to win a war is by winning several battles till the enemies stronghold had been severely dealt with!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by whytepawn1(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

Bro you need to see a shrink else you become a serial killer the likes of Ted Bundy.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Richardonald(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2020
Larcardii:
mental issues...dem go still fvck u up soon
how?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by koyyess: 6:20pm On May 16, 2020
Atomemmy:
I DON'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN UR CHARACTERS. I ONLY FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH UR MINDSET. U FEEL LIVING UR LIFE IN CONTRAST TO THE WAY OTHERS LIVE MAKES U REJECTABLE, AND THEN U WANT TO PLEASE THEM.
IT'S NOT BAD NOT HAVING FEELINGS FOR WOMEN. IT'S A GOOD SIGN U'RE MORE THAN A MAN. TRY USING THIS NATURE OF URS TO ADVANCE GOD'S KINGDOM LIKE BECOMING A PREIST UNNO?
Did you read his post at all? You are talking about Kingdom of God....tell me how an entity like the op will find himself there when he has zero christlike qualities.

You both need help.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by koyyess: 6:22pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

And as for you...your case is very simple.
Just 6 months locked in a room with a hard core feminist will be enough to reset your brain.

Las las, if you don't change, she will end your life and the world will be -1 free of psychos like you.

It's a shame you need a female to make you feel the blood flowing in your veins. Without them, you are obviously nothing.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by prettysassygirl(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2020
sunshineyellow:

Are you sure the girl that married the man is not me?
Omg. I married a man like this too.
Doh m out of the marriage now.
As you said, my daily bread was tears and pain. When the marriage ended people were congratulating me. Someone said he pitied me on the wedding day.
But the story is diff today.
Well he got married last year. Then he used to tell me that he was going to leave a dark room in his house for punishment. Anytime his wife or kids stray ,they would be locked in the room for a while and food would be thrown in to them like dogs. The worst part of this whole issue is that he is a minister in his church. He carries church on his head.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2020
mozele:

I believe he has a traumatic past and demons he needs to let go off. Unfortunately, he is not willing to forgive himself and the characters that plagued him into being the monster he is today.

the only way to win a war is by winning several battles till the enemies stronghold had been severely dealt with!

I agree. I hope he puts all these relevant ideas into action and changes his habits.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MCIU5: 8:11pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control Mega Churches In Unites States them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by nairamaniac: 10:01pm On May 16, 2020
U are simply a pervert when it comes to sex and intimacy.

U see your interrraction and relationship as a Challenge.

Like a "me" vs "you" thing.

The truth is that you already feel you are loosing before even engaging your partner for the very first time.
Hence you want to win the contest in any which way you can.

You have interiority complex, but you dont know cos you appear bold and confident.

I advice you channel your challenges to things that are more worth it. Like excelling in careers, attaining the exact body build you wish you had, maybe muscles, learning new languages.

You are a weak man if your most revered hurdles in life revolve around conquering vulnerable-females.

At your age, some men conquered nations while you are conquering women and celebrating Victory.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by EdwardRandy(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2020
Atomemmy:
I DON'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN UR CHARACTERS. I ONLY FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH UR MINDSET. U FEEL LIVING UR LIFE IN CONTRAST TO THE WAY OTHERS LIVE MAKES U REJECTABLE, AND THEN U WANT TO PLEASE THEM.
IT'S NOT BAD NOT HAVING FEELINGS FOR WOMEN. IT'S A GOOD SIGN U'RE MORE THAN A MAN. TRY USING THIS NATURE OF URS TO ADVANCE GOD'S KINGDOM LIKE BECOMING A PREIST UNNO?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by VanillaIyce(f): 11:24pm On May 16, 2020
Monfeels:

try and visit a counsellor..you will be happy you did.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by mozele(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I agree. I hope he puts all these relevant ideas into action and changes his habits.

I hope so as well.

Anyways, happy Sunday to you and do have a wonderful day as well!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
mozele:

I hope so as well.

Anyways, happy Sunday to you and do have a wonderful day as well!

Thanks, dear... Have a pleasant day...
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Zillionx: 5:03pm On May 17, 2020
Monfeels:
I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

I note the following words from your post and their meanings
PUNISH HER - you lack forgiveness
REPLACE IT WITH MINE - You're SELF CENTRED
TO BE ALL SHE EVER HAD - You're GREEDY
DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE - You're PLAYING GOD.
......there are plenty of others too. But here's my solution

You need to talk to someone, I would suggest Leke Alder. Check him up and send him a mail - perhaps this same post.

I don't know your religion, but I would say, You need Jesus. Have a bible with you and start reading the JOHN GOSPEL in the New Testament. Would love to hear your testimony.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
Hypocrit:
You Mumu sha. Chai...
Chicken brained goat.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Excellent7(m): 1:13am On May 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Mr Excellent 77, you seem to share my comments occasionally, how are you doing?

I am fine, and you?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by emmaodet: 1:17am On May 22, 2020
Excellent7:

I am fine, and you?

I am fine too.
How is your side? Family? And life in general
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Eagba(m): 4:56am On May 22, 2020
Rafoski:
A literal long story.
*yawns*

Constantly tell yourself you're a particular way, watch yourself become that way.
It's a mental construct you have carved for yourself and your neural networks keep affirming
your beliefs. What can you do?

I don't know.

Too much advice doesn't help. Everyone holds the answer to their problems (apart from math
homework). NL happens to be a classroom where everyone holds an authority in the course.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
you ds nicar, I have to give it to you, you simplified a complicated problem with a few sentences with embedded solutions therein. I'm out

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by AlphaMajestic: 1:57pm On May 22, 2020
everybody here is just mad like the op...including me grin
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Expresswriter: 6:23pm On May 22, 2020
It's a case of narcissism and psychopathic delusions.

You need see a therapist.

Buzz me: bobmanuelhamilton@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 10:46am On May 23, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
everybody here is just mad like the op...including me grin
hi hello
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 10:47am On May 23, 2020
Monfeels:

how is your morning going?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by LINTUNE(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=89445838]I'd say you're a narcissist, but you're self aware. People like you usually have deep-seated abandonment issues or suffer from fear of rejection. You only skim the surface when it comes to emotions, so noone can get close enough to inflict any sort of pain. Get them before they get you type of thing. Underneath the seemingly uncaring facade, there's actually an extremely sensitive person that's scared to death of getting hurt, so they put up all these defences to protect their mushy core. Something like a human crustacean cheesy One person will manage to break down your walls though, mark my words. But it'll only take one person. It won't be easy sailing. There'll be a lot of vacillation between enmeshment & suffocation on your part. Good luck to the poor girl smiley[/qquote..hmmm...u just described me
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by hennyrolz: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Monfeels:

I find it ironic that all this bluster and bombast is coming from a woman who was manipulated, abused, used and cheated on by a narcissist.

Narcissists have a type you know: naive, low self esteem, low confidence, emotionally vulnerable, overly empathic, unassertive women. The fact that you dated a narcissist means you fit this description.

I wish I knew what you looked like so I could picture you crying as you heard the voice of another probably more attractive woman talking to the man you love - a man who many times assured you that you were the only one he loved - telling him how much she loved him, in anticipation of his usual response of "I love you too." How sad you must have felt.

I know the grotesque scars the aftermath of such a relationship leaves you with; the heartbreak, emotional trauma, the pain, the lack of trust you have for future partners, the endless paranoia.

Sucks to be you, Darling.

You sound like a narcissist wanna be.. you sound like you’ve really done your research on narcissist and your just trying to get attention and create a topic.. oh I forgot this was 2020 Covid lockdown, I’m sure you were bored. Fact is you’re not a narcissist, go get a life foo..
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Peskid147: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Monfeels:

It time you see a therapist and also a man if God for deliverance.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by yinkeys(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dumte:
Bro, you just described my life. About 80% of what you said here is what I am passing through. But I've later understood the bad side of them. And when I want to make amend, ladies are not coming into my life again. Even when I'm upto the age of settling down, now one is showing interest to my calls.
Know this & know peace
“Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of”
When you see G boys using them anyhow you think the boys don’t know what they’re doing ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.