Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction (2661 Views)

I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari / Happening Now: Imo Airport Currently On Fire (Photos) / APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by SLAP44: 8:00am On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:
I will advise you to stop commenting on this forum. Because You will never make sense I still don't understand the kind of people liking and sharing your comments on this forum.

In the end, you left the message and its going at the messenger, pathetic.
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by SLAP44: 8:03am On May 12, 2020
helinues:

I thought you included Lagos amongst the SW states.

Still still all the income generated by all the SE airports don't reach Lagos own alone.

How about that

See goal post shifting after being thoroughly slapped with facts grin
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 8:05am On May 12, 2020
Adefatima:

Yorubas have the highest consumption rate in Nigeria hence businesses can easily thrive

Lagos Ibadan Ogun Ilorin & Akure Defeats your entire region
Ogun alone x3 of your budget larger igr than your region
I hope you are not counting Lagos as part of SW? A Yoruba man will be dying of hunger but will easily borrow to do owambe. In terms of consumption, we are not arguing that. Yorubas can eat for Africa.

IGR=Tax, be guided. Despite the volume of taxes you guys levy, your debt is highest in the country, you top the SE in the social register and bailout funds.

You mean Ogun that borrowed 7bn to pay salaries? Una dey do pass unsef.

There are more billionaires per capita in Nnewi than in any Yoruba town even Lekki, though it is not a Yoruba town.

4 Likes

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by helinues: 8:05am On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:

See goal post shifting after being thoroughly slapped with facts grin

Thoroughly slapped when all the airports in see together can't match up with Lagos revenue alone.

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 8:07am On May 12, 2020
helinues:

I thought you included Lagos amongst the SW states.

Still still all the income generated by all the SE airports don't reach Lagos own alone.

How about that
Na Yorubas generate the income? Lagos is an FG establishment, show me a Yoruba owned airport that generated more money than Owerri?

2 Likes

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by helinues: 8:10am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Na Yorubas generate the income? Lagos is an FG establishment, show me a Yoruba owned airport that generated more money than Owerri?

How many of the airports in SW travel outside Nigeria?

Sebi Abuja airport is owned by northern region bah..

See question, na Yoruba generate Lagos airport income, No na Easterners.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
helinues:

How many of the airports in SW travel outside Nigeria?

Sebi Abuja airport is owned by northern region bah..

See question, na Yoruba generate Lagos airport income, No na Easterners.

Iranu
Na yorubas get Lagos Airport?

Simple question.

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by helinues: 8:12am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Na yorubas get Lagos Airport?

Simple question.

No but it's located in South West of Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 9:27am On May 12, 2020
helinues:

No but it's located in South West of Nigeria....
Yorubas and their linear thinking

Tomorrow una go dey claim dangote refinery

5 Likes

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by Kinematics: 9:39am On May 12, 2020
duncun:

Some of us knew already that the OP didn't make this thread as a headline news, he's indirectly mocking the prospect of Enugu airport seeing the light of the day. Reading from behind and gauging your reactions.

See, yoruba intrigues is far from neutrality. It's all about monopoly.

Monopolize the seaports

Monopolize the southern airports

They know if Enugu intl airport is open , that will serve the South East and some axis of South South .

Serve which axis of south south?

There is airport in Calabar, Akwa Ibom, PH, Warri, Asaba, and Benin.
So which SS are you talking about? Why do you guys always like to attach yourself to SS.

2 Likes

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by Rodwave: 9:45am On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

I should really stop replying u cause u have a way of reducing my IQ with your directionles argument

Lol. I have told you guys over and over again. You can't make sound argument with abobaku ritualist. If you want to argue with them, keep to their level.

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by SLAP44: 10:51am On May 12, 2020
helinues:

Thoroughly slapped when all the airports in see together can't match up with Lagos revenue alone.

Continue deceiving yourself

Lagos revenue wasn't part of the argument.

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Remove aviation from exclusive list and allow states to operate airports. If the FG wants to control everything then they should stop complaining of the burden.

Aviation can’t be removed from exclusive list... 5 airport don do us for this country... imagine an underdeveloped country boasting of over 20 airports

A developing country needs good roads and rail lines than any other thing

Those airports Na show off by our politicians
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by SLAP44: 11:10am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Are you minding these people, if not that Lagos was a federal capital, Ibadan will be more beautiful than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by SLAP44: 11:12am On May 12, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Aviation can’t be removed from exclusiv[b]e list... 5 airport don do us for this country..[/b]. imagine an underdeveloped country boasting of over 20 airports

A developing country needs good roads and rail lines than any other thing

Those airports Na show off by our politicians

So says a self defeated low self esteem person who lacks any big ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by SLAP44: 11:13am On May 12, 2020
Rodwave:

Lol. I have told you guys over and over again. You can't make sound argument with abobaku ritualist. If you want to argue with them, keep to their level.

It's true sha. Am out.
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

I hope you are not counting Lagos as part of SW? A Yoruba man will be dying of hunger but will easily borrow to do owambe. In terms of consumption, we are not arguing that. Yorubas can eat for Africa.

IGR=Tax, be guided. Despite the volume of taxes you guys levy, your debt is highest in the country, you top the SE in the social register and bailout funds.

You mean Ogun that borrowed 7bn to pay salaries? Una dey do pass unsef.

There are more billionaires per capita in Nnewi than in any Yoruba town even Lekki, though it is not a Yoruba town.

Lekki is not a Yoruba town? ... motufo grin

add all nnewi billionaires in Naira... dem no reach alakija not to talk of adenuga

It’s not our fault we like food... no be we talk say make your ancestors Dey chop wild leafs and tree bark during civil war

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:

So says a self defeated low self esteem person who lacks any big ambitions.

Ndi sophisticated, go and build the airport now...

Singapore generates more money than all regions of Nigeria combined, how many airports do that have no be 2 ?

Or you think that erosion ravaged land between delta and akwa-I on fit contain 5 airports

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Yorubas and their linear thinking

Tomorrow una go dey claim dangote refinery

Only if you know how much dangote will be paying lagos state government... pretty sure it’ll go a long way in supporting your erosion ravaged towns
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by helinues: 11:31am On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Lagos revenue wasn't part of the argument.

So what was your argument about when I have already admitted that... undecided
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by Yorubasaredogs: 11:57am On May 12, 2020
[s]
Adefatima:
How many Igbos can afford flight ticket looool
[/s]When Igbos come for this rabies infected dog, she will cowardly cry to the moderators
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 1:05pm On May 12, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Only if you know how much dangote will be paying lagos state government... pretty sure it’ll go a long way in supporting your erosion ravaged towns
Yet no Yoruba town has more billionaires per capita than Nnewi
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 1:06pm On May 12, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Lekki is not a Yoruba town? ... motufo grin

add all nnewi billionaires in Naira... dem no reach alakija not to talk of adenuga

It’s not our fault we like food... no be we talk say make your ancestors Dey chop wild leafs and tree bark during civil war

According to Yoruba Moslems Bureau of statistics
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 1:08pm On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Are you minding these people, if not that Lagos was a federal capital, Ibadan will be more beautiful than Lagos.
That means Lagos would have been an ocean of brown roofs

grin

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 1:12pm On May 12, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Lol, but you don’t have any billionaire in dollar while Yoruba has more than 3
Does it mean anything?

3 dollar billionaires within a population of about 50m or highest concentration of Naira billionaires in the entire WA?

Check gini coefficient (measure of social inequality) we far better than you guys. Our wealth tends to be more distributed.

Wealth in SW and North are more concentrated on the elites.
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by StubbornGENIUS: 1:12pm On May 12, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
That means Lagos would have been an ocean of brown roofs
grin
Some parts of lagos is still covered with brown roof
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by OFFICIAL336: 1:18pm On May 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Some parts of lagos is still covered with brown roof
I am sure they are areas that are mostly dominated by our sophisticated brothers
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by Banmeallday: 2:06pm On May 12, 2020
Adefatima:
How many Igbos can afford flight ticket looool

Today Corona is affecting their region the least......too bad you dont have better hospitals in your ZOOOOO, not for una nor Mr President
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by duncun: 2:32pm On May 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by EsomahJD: 2:40pm On May 12, 2020
Kinematics:

Serve which axis of south south?

There is airport in Calabar, Akwa Ibom, PH, Warri, Asaba, and Benin.
So which SS are you talking about? Why do you guys always like to attach yourself to SS.

I think he's talking about international airports.

Tribalism will not allow some of you to see.

Besides, what makes you think someone from Asaba or other states in SS may not consider Enugu if the fares are reasonable
Re: Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction by Adefatima: 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
Banmeallday:

Today Corona is affecting their region the least......too bad you dont have better hospitals in your ZOOOOO, not for una nor Mr President

Loool that is because the typical iPod doesn’t travel and don’t have testing kits loooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Coming To Install Iyamu In Edo / Isokomarine Or Whatever You Call Yourself Reclaim Your Zone From Ijaw First / Bishop Hassan Kuka; A Board Member Atiku Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.