Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock (10221 Views)

Is This The End Of Christmas In Nigeria’s Aso Villa? / Atiku As VP In 1999 Was A Blessing To Nigeria – ASO Replies Obasanjo / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Yungsam1(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
We will take a look at two most prominent West African nations and we are comparing their presidential residence. A presidential house is simply where the president of a country or a head of state resides, it is the official residence of the president of a country and it can sometimes be called Presidential Palace.

Almost every country in the world has a presidential residence and it is usually carefully, beautifully, and exquisitely build. These houses are filled with uber-properties, expensive interior decorations and heavy security systems, and we are not surprised why.

In Nigeria, the house of the president is known as Aso Villa. The Aso Villa is the workplace and also the official residence of the president of Nigeria since 1991 when the country’s capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja, it is located in Asokoro in the same Abuja. The Aso Villa is 28 years old and it is owned by the federal government of Nigeria.

The Ghanaian presidential residence, called the jubilee house or The Flagstaff House is located in Accra and it also serves as the residence and office of the Ghanaian president. The house reportedly costs $30 – $50 million dollar to build.......

To continue reading and view 12 pictures comparing both buildings click the link below:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/comparing-ghanas-jubilee-house-to-nigerias-aso-rock.html

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by StreetFight: 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
Stop comparing the Leopard to Dogs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by emillysmigael(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2020
Different strokes for different folks... No need to compare

7 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by KaideeGee(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2020
StreetFight:
Stop comparing the Leopard to Dogs
In that quote, aso rock is the dog.

22 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by donbachi(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2020
Beautiful villas..with two different occupants.

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by mrvitalis(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2020
There is hardly any pictures of also Rock to even start with

Aso rock is a mini city on its own .... houses over 100 building ....the president office is called aguda house or something like that ...his residence is separate

U have offices n homes for many people

Aso rock has its own standing army unit ready to hold against any invasion .......honestly don't compare aso rock to that rubbish in Ghana ...that would be just a building in ask Rock

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2020
Damnnnn Niggarrr
Aso rock is bae to me.
The surroundings look cool, same as whitehouse...
Jubimi abi jubiliki house dey learn work.
And Op correct your statement, Nigeria is not one of the prominent but the Most prominent country in west africa.
That we are being ruled by a vegetable doesn't give you the right to insult "US"

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Noisyrians: 8:55pm On May 11, 2020
Na wao. You Nigerians don’t have work to do ba? No wonder poverty is growing mightily in your country.

I mean why are nigerians like this? Ghanaians are in their country, minding their business and building their country and economy. Instead of Nigerians to do the same, they are busy talking crap! Aso Rock v Jubilee House?

What are hoping to achieve with this stvpidity? Whether Aso Rock is finer or Jubilee House is finer, how does that help to reduce the price of garri? Na wao. This deliberate attempt to constantly push a Ghana Nigeria rivalry and fights on nairaland is very annoying.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Noisyrians: 8:58pm On May 11, 2020
How dare you call the office of my President rubbish? By the way, the whole of nigeria is rubbish, including your presidency

mrvitalis:
There is hardly any pictures of also Rock to even start with

Aso rock is a mini city on its own .... houses over 100 building ....the president office is called aguda house or something like that ...his residence is separate

U have offices n homes for many people

Aso rock has its own standing army unit ready to hold against any invasion .......honestly don't compare aso rock to that rubbish in Ghana ...that would be just a building in ask Rock

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by traihit: 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
Noisyrians:
Na wao. You Nigerians don’t have work to do ba? No wonder poverty is growing mightily in your country.

I mean why are nigerians like this? Ghanaians are in their country, minding their business and building their country and economy. Instead of Nigerians to do the same, they are busy talking crap! Aso Rock v Jubilee House?

What are hoping to achieve with this stvpidity? Whether Aso Rock is finer or Jubilee House is finer, how does that help to reduce the price of garri? Na wao. This deliberate attempt to constantly push a Ghana Nigeria rivalry and fights on nairaland is very annoying.

Unfortunately, that's how we roll whiling away time, comparing everything comparable, generating insults and abuses, ethnic hatred and so on. In the end, nothing has been added or removed from our deplorable condition of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Noisyrians: 9:05pm On May 11, 2020
Unfortunately, some Africans can be very very annoying. There are huge challenges facing the world today, including Nigeria. Instead of proposing ideas to move our societies forward and accomplish big goals, we are busy celebrating stvpidity and foolishness. What kind of people are these?

Look at how coronavirus, poverty and crime are swallowing up our societies, and yet some people only think about stvpid things.

traihit:

Unfortunately, that's how we roll whiling away time, comparing everything comparable, generating insults and abuses, ethnic hatred and so on. In the end, nothing has been added or removed from our deplorable condition of a country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Denique(f): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
That of Ghana looks like a stadium(the structure o...)
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Golan007: 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
The stupidity of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
Can someone kindly post the pics from the op's blog here.
Let's shame the devil.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by mrvitalis(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
Noisyrians:

How dare you call the office of my President rubbish? By the way, the whole of nigeria is rubbish, including your presidency

My president is rubbish yes ..but don't u dare insult my country

9 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
mrvitalis:

You voted rubbish a second time,you guys are rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Noisyrians: 10:31pm On May 11, 2020
Nonsense! And what will you do if I insult your country? I guess you didn’t see anything wrong with the insults on my own country, huh? Nonsense!

mrvitalis:

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by helinues: 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
I know the Ghana Jubilee house. Along Accra mall express.
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by ryloy: 10:37pm On May 11, 2020
Op the picture you are using is Nigeria National Assembly for Lawmakers , not Aso Rock. Aso Rock is a mini city with different buildings for the President Office, Executive Chambers, Residences, Other Presidential Staff Offices

8 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
I am always pro Ghana
So Ghana takes the lead
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:43pm On May 11, 2020
nothing meaningful here
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Auladimeji(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2020
How can you compare LION(NIGERIA) WITH APE(GHANA)
ARE YOU MAD NI

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by SonsofIpswich: 10:48pm On May 11, 2020
See this useless OP posting House of Assembly pics as Aso rock. Foolish clown. Go and do more research idiota and just so you know not every pic of aso rock is revealed to the public. Even Ex-presidents who have lived there know this for a fact. And from your website pics you were only able to get parking lot pics of Aso rock. Damn!! Shows just how clueless you are.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by mrvitalis(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2020
Noisyrians:
Nonsense! And what will you do if I insult your country? I guess you didn’t see anything wrong with the insults on my own country, huh? Nonsense!

Your country with a GDP less than some Nigerian company ...and a currency that's junk ...u are nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by holicupp(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
In that quote, aso rock is the dog.

gbam u are 100% percent right
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by yuswrld20(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
i dnt even no what to say
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Memberclub(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
Noisyrians:

The OP is Ghanaian.
Nigerian bloggers don't have time shit like this

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by holicupp(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Damnnnn Niggarrr
Aso rock is bae to me.
The surroundings look cool, same as whitehouse...
Jubimi abi jubiliki house dey learn work.
And Op correct your statement, Nigeria is not one of the prominent but the Most prominent country in west africa.
That we are being ruled by a vegetable doesn't give you the right to insult "US"

who dash una most prominent or do u mean the most useless prominent country in Africa
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
holicupp:

who dash una most prominent or do u mean the most useless prominent country in Africa
Go to school you won't!
i said most prominent country in WA no the whole africa...
now go get some toys to play with!

1 Like

Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2020
T
Re: Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10pm On May 11, 2020
To me, it's not all about the building but what makes up the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto / Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics / Onnoghen’s Dismissal: We’ll React Formally - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.