Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider? MTN, GLO, 9 Mobile And Airtel. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider? MTN, GLO, 9 Mobile And Airtel. (411 Views)

Simple Steps To Becoming MTN, GLO, Airtel Sim Registration Agent / Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider / Does Your Network provider Charge You For Transacting With USSD Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider? MTN, GLO, 9 Mobile And Airtel. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 11, 2020
How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider? MTN, GLO, 9 Mobile and Airtel.

I have done a review of the major network providers (MTN, GLO, 9 Mobile and Airtel) in Nigeria. It is wise to know their network coverage areas, the call rates per seconds, and areas covered by the 4G lite and other incentives for active users.

Do you know that phones with 3G/2G networks covers all the 36 states and FCT, while 4G covers just some parts of the country?

Do you also know that the call rates for all networks starts from 11k /seconds to 11.26 k/ Seconds? There are bundles offered by this network providers that you are not aware off.

I would want you to join the review club in my forum, to form a formidable, intelligent team. I am looking for 1 million Bubblebup product reviewers.

All registered bubblebup reviewers would be compensated for their hard work. Come and join my team and let’s take preview to the next level.
See my daily plan review for all network.

Please join me on https://www.bubblebup.hightaughts.com
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider? MTN, GLO, 9 Mobile And Airtel. by Petrodirect: 6:10am On May 12, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Photography Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 & Feasibility Study / Best Cream For Chocolate Skin - Labels, Printing, Containers Etc / Legit Platform To Make Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.