Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Police Barrack: Osun First Lady Finances Water Project, Saves Residents From Wat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Barrack: Osun First Lady Finances Water Project, Saves Residents From Wat (187 Views)

A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Benin Storm Water Project: Edo Govt Inspects Construction Work.... / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Barrack: Osun First Lady Finances Water Project, Saves Residents From Wat by CityMirror: 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
After years of struggling and battling with the dearth of potable water, residents of the Police Barrack situated at Okefia Area of Osogbo, Osun State, were rescued by the State Governor’s wife, Kafayat Oyetola who singlehandedly financed the water project.

Prior to this dawn of potable water, the families of the police officers were said to have embarked on countless laborious journeys within the neighbourhood in search of water.

During the stay-at-home order by the State Government occassioned by deadly Coronavirus pandemic, the residents’ pains of fetching water were further intensified as it became a million times difficult for them to get water for their daily use.
Read more:
http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/08/police-barrack-osun-first-lady-finances-water-project-saves-residents-from-water-scarcity

(1) (Reply)

Daddy My Sister Gave Me Covid-19 : Corona Virus Experience With My 5+ Son / Is The Pentecostal Christianity In Africa/nigeria A Scam ?? / Come And Stay In Hyderabad With Eden Homestay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.