Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (81987 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ubykcee(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by defolman(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

THANK your STARS you realised.
Okk
MEMORY VERSE:
FIRST DEVELOP yourself in Business and Wisdom.
LADIES are attracted to FAMOUS people irrespective of how they got their fame, whether through something Good or terrible

When you are FAMOUS, u do little to attract a Nigerian Lady. People around you do the talking 4u.
You conserve Energy and spend it observing them for potential leeching. grin grin grin
Said like a boss
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by AdmissionGetEas: 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
I don't know how girls trick some guys to chop them finish... Not me never

Check my signature for 200level University admission without jamb
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by barnny(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck
The way i dey see you ba, u too go be runs girl grin

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Dollabiz: 10:10pm On May 12, 2020
You mean guys still spend money on girls in this century

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Mac12(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

THANK your STARS you realised.
Okk
MEMORY VERSE:
FIRST DEVELOP yourself in Business and Wisdom.
LADIES are attracted to FAMOUS people irrespective of how they got their fame, whether through something Good or terrible

When you are FAMOUS, u do little to attract a Nigerian Lady. People around you do the talking 4u.
You conserve Energy and spend it observing them for potential leeching. grin grin grin

Correct Gee sighted.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Roon9(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

Not even a full stop.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"
No need for the "Would". You actually spent ur while money but lucky you got a land to sell. Pussy whipped niggah
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kamez(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
im glad u recieved sense...

how u guys fall in love with broke girls really baffles me...

once u are broke as a lady, i no dey look ur face twice.. if u come fat, that one na no go area...

bros trust me, just try dating a working class lady for once, u will thank me later...

5 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Mikel042: 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
wink grin grin cheesy
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Kdon2: 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck

One of dem savage gang spotted!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:

You get luck
Betrayal is immature tho undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Kdon2: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
kemii4032:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11522270_1152191_pngaa17d549691f8fb2a43e63a873c91fd2

All of them na olosho,na money dem dey find up and down abeg.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:17pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

Chai!!! You for no talk am laidis bro. grin grin
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii9478: 10:17pm On May 12, 2020
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nwaotu10(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by money121(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2020
Ok
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nwaonyishi69: 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
Useless disturbance, why force yourself on a Lady? The rule is that if you are patient you will come by your type, but if you are after any beautiful thing on skirt the fast ones will reap you off.

7 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by penocrat1(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright
Bros op Be a real niggarrr
Let me give you the code. Huzzle your money and don't do girlfriend for now

Just see girls as swimming pool for now
Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don'ton't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

Bros op always Swim your own and move on!
You will live long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by fatymore(f): 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
Nothing interesting on nairaland again...if it is not relationship woes, it would be marital woes...
..isnt a must to be in relationship with anyone

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Doyou2019: 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
Even if it's a make up story, the moral lesson is to NEVER EVER TRUST ANYTHING WITH VAGINA.

Greatreseaecher is that you? grin You go soon chop another ban. Just watch yourself walk right into it.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
Abeg my ogun people in this thread ,what's the lockdown situation in there? I want to come to songo tomorrow but I heard you people still on lockdown?
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
Mac12:

Correct Gee sighted.
You really wanted to remove your head from your neck @profile pic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Gabkosh: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

Did you folk her sha. Cos if you don't, that is double loss o
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Chitonny: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
I want to invest which deal shud I invest on
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Btruth: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
nairaland and some kinda headlines ehn!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii8358: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by CapitalBank: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:

I had same experience with a NL girl. it was 60k only she got which I gave voluntarily at intervals. so I do not feel bad.

The main thing she wanted me to do, i didn't do but another guy did it for her.

The good thing is, it became obvious and before the D-Day, I got a backup and channeled my attention to the new one. So when she tried for formulate problem and "end" things, I just told her I got someone else.

Plus, after that, I got two massive opportunities that is on pause due to corona.

ANY GIRL THAT WANTS YOU TO SPEND MONEY ALWAYS, does not love you or care about you.

12 Likes

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Sososo(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Kpele
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nmezor(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Just passing by
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Tedpgrass: 10:27pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:

What is it with all these boys who keep screaming... "She chopped me, the girl finish my pocket",.. for crying out loud. lipsrsealed

You be her papa or husband.. That you take on the title of honorary ATM....aka Mugu angry angry

Hear una sef.. You wan sell land give woman enjoy... Infact your village people don finish ya mata completely!!!! grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.