Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire (45914 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Pinopinodaddy: 6:41am On May 12, 2020
Why the plant no get Igbo name? I have seen Hausa, Yoruba, Ibibio and Zulu. Someone please help find out the igbo name. I am also researching on the name though.

good morning all
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:42am On May 12, 2020
Successlane:

Wonder if you have undertaken any project in your life.
You would have known that it involves planning, feasibility studies , collation of materials, execution, monitoring and control.
Failing to plan is planning to fail
Shut up. Again shut up. thanks.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:42am On May 12, 2020
Pinopinodaddy:
Why the plant no get Igbo name? I have seen Hausa, Yoruba, Ibibio and Zulu. Someone please help find out the igbo name. I am also researching on the name though.

good morning all
Please mention me when you find it
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:44am On May 12, 2020
contigiency:

Some of you are bunch of lamentation experts. If you don't know what to say, why not you keep quiet? Or you tell us how he should have spoken the sentence.

Shut up. He should have imported it. Then be giving us the analysis and results from it's restricted use in Nigeria on volunteers.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Benwallt(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2020
They desperate time call for desperate measure sadly, these ungodly bunch seems to be having fun. Why not take the COVID organic and start trial instead of taking it back to the lab.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
This is the result of appointing a half-cast as a minister he's not satisfied with the money he has looted so he is finding other excuses to continue exploiting the Nigeria government so he can run back to his mother's land when he's done....FOOL.
Like seriously, the ministry of health takes delivery of an unapproved drug, and says it will be subject to analysis to verify its efficacy and safety. You and several others call the minister a FOOL for this action.

Please tell me, did you expect the ministry of health to just take an unapproved traditional extract and start administering it to people? Is this what would have made the minister 'brilliant' in your opinions?

Cc: Conductor261, Benwallt, flame4chi, Emma1Oj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Yasco73: 6:46am On May 12, 2020
pafra:

Must you insult him to make your point. Calling him 'useless' may God have mercy on you.

Are the not all useless, playing game with peoples' life
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Acidosis(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2020
Too many senseless opinions here. The same way you ediots almost pressured WHO into approving Chloroquine. Imagine approving a drug without clinical trials just because a country told you they have recorded zero deaths.

They're so quick to believe Madagascar but the same ediots never believed any figures from Nigeria, US, China, Italy. Now the world should believe Madagascar because it is a black nation??

You guys should stop the blame game already. At first, you ediots blamed WHO for failing to approve Dr. Trump's chloroquine and IZAL (and Dettol). Now WHO is no longer a problem but the WEST.

You guys just won't stop exhibiting your ignorance online. Even a 100 level pharmacy student knows the importance of clinical trials.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Liposure: 6:47am On May 12, 2020
Eh!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:48am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
Like seriously, a medical practitioner and minister for health takes delivery of an unapproved drug, and says it will be subject to analysis to verify its efficacy and safety. You and several others call the minister a FOOL for this action.

Please tell me, did you expect the ministry of health to just take an unapproved traditional extract and start administering it to people? Is this what would have made the minister 'brilliant' in your opinion?
Don't be silly. Nigeria is yet to import the purported item of discuss and won't because of the WHO dollars...
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Urchman200: 6:48am On May 12, 2020
Ana akoghiri ,rhetoric.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Ykc2(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2020
We will soon hear osagie from edo state is first Nigerian to touch Madagascar herbs for corona,first this first that sweet Nigeria die,
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Yasco73: 6:50am On May 12, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:

But you are subjecting people of Lagos, Kano, Ogun etc to trials of God-knows-what drug WHO is making?

Is it because the drug is not Western made?

They are deceiving themselves.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Acidosis(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

You're the only ediot here

Your education is worthless. You have blamed WHO for failing to approve Dr Trump's Dettol and IZAL. You have blamed Bill Gates, you have blamed the entire WEST.

Who are you gonna blame again? Pa Awolowo?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by wambosamuel1980: 6:54am On May 12, 2020
Are you people going to rebrand it? Then what are your analysis? I expect before acquiring it send your researchers to do thoroughly examination and come into conclusion before buying it in larg quantities, this your analysis will take more time before knowing wheather to use or not, while people are dying what a govt.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:54am On May 12, 2020
Acidosis:

Your education is worthless. You have blamed WHO for failing to approval Dr Trump's Dettol and IZAL. You have blamed Bill Gates, you have blamed the entire WEST.

Who are you gonna blame again? Pa Awolowo?

Liar.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:55am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
Like seriously, the ministry of health takes delivery of an unapproved drug, and says it will be subject to analysis to verify its efficacy and safety. You and several others call the minister a FOOL for this action.

Please tell me, did you expect the ministry of health to just take an unapproved traditional extract and start administering it to people? Is this what would have made the minister 'brilliant' in your opinions?

Cc: Conductor261, Benwallt, flame4chi, Emma1Oj
I have answered your question earlier.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Don't be silly. Nigeria is yet to import the purported item of discuss and won't because of the WHO dollars...
And how do you know that? ... how do you make an assumption in your sitting room, assume your assimption to be true fact, and then go about insulting people based on an assumption?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 6:57am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
And how do you know that? ... how do you make an assumption in your sitting room, assume your assimption to be true fact, and then go about insulting people based on an assumption?
Shut up. If you don't have proof to the contrary.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Unchecked: 6:59am On May 12, 2020
An inactive government, a government that is always late in everything, while governments world over are scrambling for every means possible to find a cure ours can’t even tap into what others have discovered already. Shameless government!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Shut up. If you don't have proof to the contrary.
What is your own proof? You just sound like a frustrated person on rampage all over this thread. Show me one single evidence or the basis of all the vitriol you've been pouring out all all morning?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by kingjoe(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2020
ahaz:
don't worry our herbalist are still concentrating on dick enlargement herbs and drugs..covid 19 is not important to them
and std drugs.I was in Uyo early this year along nwaniba road.u will be hearing their advert .same in pH and Aba parks
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:01am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
What is your own proof? You just sound like a frustrated person on rampage all over this thread. Show me one single evidence or the basis of all the vitriol you've been pouring out all all morning?

Go get busy you have nothing to say. I said useless and I stand by it.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2020
Unchecked:
An inactive government, a government that is late in everything, while governments world over are scrambling for every means possible to find a cure ours can’t even tap into what others have discovered already. Shameless government!
What exactly makes the govt inactive here? Choosing to analyse an untested herbal extract first before administrering it to patients, is that what makes govt inactive?

Which kind of lamentations do we even have all over this thread?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:04am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
What exactly makes the govt inactive here? Choosing to analyse an untested herbal extract first before administrering it to patients, is that what makes govt inactive?

Which kind of lamentations do we even have all over this thread?
Shut up man. Quit pandering up and down. Get your shii together

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Twinkleberyl: 7:06am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
you don't need to know anything just the efficacy of the herbs period.
You already heard that it works.
So y wouldnt i want to know why its mostly malaria treatments that works for this virus? After all it is a flu virus and malaria is caused by protozoans and not viruses
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Pappyjulie196(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2020
Madagascar has zero death record with the help of this Covid organic, are they not Africa? Are we not Africa? Or is our own intestine different from their own? So why the delay in giving it to people?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Liar.

My only regret is that I share the same country with people like you.

Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? What do you gain by pressuring everyone into approving drugs without clinical trials? You guys did the same thing to WHO only to discover that Chloroquine is not the cure the world needs. The high level of ignorance you lots put out there led many into buying chloroquine unaware of the side effects to the body. I won't be surprised to know people like you popularized salt and water as the cure for Ebola.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by cray91(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2020
you read my mind! since i was born. all i've been hearing and reading of our govt is we will, we shall
Conductor261:
This is plain useless.... Govt of we will, we shall.... Can't we hear we have, for a change?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:07am On May 12, 2020
Acidosis:

My only regret is that I share the same country with people like you.

Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? What do you gain by pressuring everyone into approving drugs without clinical trials? You guys did the same thing to WHO only to discover that Chloroquine is not the cure the world needs. The high level of ignorance you lots put out there led many into buying chloroquine unaware of the side effects to the body. I won't be surprised to know people like you popularized salt and water as the cure for Ebola.

Liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / 626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.