Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? (2445 Views)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 13, 2020
aro1:
Its obvious, most women overdo it..

Naturally! Women love attention and care.. So when they luckily jam caring guy.. They let it loose..

Assuming, na one badass nigga.. Lemme see, if the preggy lady go pull stunts..

Ahahahahah..

No matter how badass you are you must calm down when it's your wife o
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 13, 2020
Ishilove:
How many times are we going to rehash this on this forum?

How many times does one become a first time parent?
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by 2dice01: 11:23am On May 13, 2020
iamloyalty:

When the wives dey pamper their husbands nko? allow wives enjoy their marriage jor.
Wives pamper their husband ?

So tormenting someone else son is what you called enjoying marriage

who will you support before sef cheesy
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 13, 2020
2dice01:
Wives pamper their husband ?
So tormenting someone else son is what you called enjoying marriage
who will you support before sef cheesy
Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by poshestmina(f): 11:53am On May 13, 2020
No cut corners cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Be ready to look for unripe Cashew or Udara by 3 a m in the morning. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Ishilove: 2:49pm On May 13, 2020
Someone7:

How many times does one become a first time parent?
Search for previous threads that have dealt with the same topic. They are all over the forum.
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Search for previous threads that have dealt with the same topic. They are all over the forum.

OK
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Perogbangba(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2020
Can't wait to experience tihs craving stuff too.
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Blessnelly(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2020
Dis craving stuff at timez z nt d woman's doing.itz d baby dat chooses wht he/she want. My aunt, during her preg. She crave 4 mango leaf and mud only till everybody bcame scare of her health. Some dnt over do it, itz d hormones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2020
Someone7:
So I've been married for 1 year and 7 months and just a little over 3 months ago, we found out my wife is pregnant and I was (and still) overjoyed to be expecting our first child.
Then the problem starts. I've heard (and read) about pregnancy cravings and aversions but experiencing it is a whole new level. She can't stand entering the kitchen because of food odours (which I understand) so we mostly order food and have it delivered.
Problem is we watch a lot of TV during this lockdown and she literally wants to eat every food we see on TV.
When we drive out to pick our orders she wants to stop to buy almost every fruit and vegetable we see on the way despite my efforts to reason with her about safety and the ongoing pandemic. I cant stock up on anything because these cravings vary from day to day.
We were just out to collect roasted fish for her and on getting home now, wants salad. At 10:30pm. Where I wan start? .
I know it's part of the journey and I'm savouring every step (mostly!) but men it ain't easy, any slight protests on my side and it's tears for her. I guess it's the hormones but jeez, father's out there, please help o. How did you manage with these cravings of your pregnant wife/partner?
They crave cos they have husbands to do their bidding and simply get spoilt. Who single parent wan complain craving give? The pregnancy go comport to situation.
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Elder00001(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2020
Fake tales by moonlight as usual.
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 13, 2020
Elder00001:
Fake tales by moonlight as usual.

What is doing this one?
Re: For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 13, 2020
Elder00001:

Just surprised about all these stories of pregnant women requesting for blah blah..

I’ve been with a lot of pregnant women and they never had all these unreasonable cravings throughout their pregnancy period.

Na only for nairaland and Twitter I Dey see all these talks of pregnant women craving whatever blah blah....

So because you've never experienced something it doesn't exist? Wow greatb grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Issue / Crazy Ghost Experience / Caption This Moment This Mother Did This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.