Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement (11789 Views)

If East Tries To Go We Will Create Cor State - Gowon / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Kwara Is Now In The Hands Of Asiwaju Tinubu. Hon. Ajulo Presents His COR To Tinu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by OfoIgbo: 9:43am On May 13, 2020
Amarabae:

is that why your girls are house helps all over Igboland?
is that why we have many ekaettes serving their Igbo madam?
I even once had an akwa ibom house help!
so shut up,
Igbos are naturally your superiors both in achievements,wealthiness, academics etc , even the small economic activities going on in that your witchcraftt coven of a state are spearheaded by Igbos .
bunch of okons who are littered all over Igboland looking for a toilet suckeraway to pipe out!
btw
see ya!

Nwannem nwanyi, let me use this opportunity to join the people asking you to delete this statement.
You have to know that the SW almajiris are an evil set of people. Their stock in trade is to ensure there is perpetual fight between the SE and SS.
Our joint action in the 2015 election is a huge threat to them, and they will do anything possible to erode that.

They take huge pleasure in the suffering of others, that's why their father implemented the starvation policy against us, in spite of the fact that he was aware we were fighting a war of survival.

The joint action of the SE and SS in the presidential election of 2015 has swung southern the balance of power to the eastern region, and they are hellbent on destroying it. They try to impersonate SS Igbos or SS minorities just to ensure there is a perpetual gap between the two groups

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by gwafaeziokwu: 10:01am On May 13, 2020
On the issue of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, my stand is anyone with better alternative should come forward or hold his peace.

Yes, Igbophobia is real among our eastern brothers and Nigeria at large, no contest. But they are our neighbours!

Their inability to read the handwriting on the wall nonetheless we do not consider them enemies. They might have dealt with us ignorantly in the past but they are not the biggest threat in the room.

If a deadly cobra enters your compound and in trying to engage him, your neighbour(who dislikes you) called from his own compound asking you to come and repair the damages caused by your straying goat or he will kill the goat. Where will your attention be. The immediate threat to your existence or the frivolous insults from your neighbour? As a wise man, you take care of the Cobra first and when you are sure that your household is secured you now go over and draw the line with him.

Nnamdi Kanu might not be perfect but he is wise. Yes it might seem on the surface that he is attaching other tribes to join Biafra, but beneath this is a master strategy. Part of the reason our first push for Biafra failed was that we do not have sufficient friends who really shared our dreams. Not that we needed them to fight for us but their neutrality is key.

Nnamdi Kanu should be given kudos for the level of consiousness he has raised in the polity. For the first time the middle belt is trying to distance themselves from the north. If any skirmish should occur in the north today I am certain that Middle belt will not want to fight a Hausa/fulani war. That is what we need. You don't need everyone to like us but if push comes to shove and you can not take sides with us at least be neutral!

We cannot dismantle decades of falsehood in few years but we must try. What matters is the end result. I am on ground my brothers and has interacted widely. Nnamdi Kanu message is hitting the right nerves. Anyone that can rattle the north into frenzy shouldn't be taken with levity. He might be speaking rudely but that is the language of the zoo. Biafra cannot come via gentleman approach. You have to mix it with right dose of radicalism. It makes your enemy feel threatened. When arrogant people gets threatened they make fatal moves as in the case of quit notice. That move alone put a stop to about 70 % igbo real estate investments in the north and shifted them to the east. Today , the east is one huge construction site.

On the day of refrendum, all ambiguity will be settled and everyman will answer his papa name.

5 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 11:11am On May 13, 2020
we have to make sure that this thread never die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Mapoka: 11:42am On May 13, 2020
The South South should take note

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Tyrant28: 12:47pm On May 13, 2020
I endorse this message
Genoa:
South Southerners should note that Igbos are greedy.

Igbos singlehandedly destroyed Goodluck Jonathan's government, they hijacked his government despite playing little or no role on his reelection.

People like :
Anyim Pius Anyim
Ngozi okonjo iweala ( this demonic overrated woman aided PDP laundering of billions of Dollars)
Stella oduah (the legendary thief)

Now to the mind blowing part:

Allen Onyema is a thief, well Dem no born am well to enter United States.

Air peace was founded with NDDC welfare money, money meant to take care of South Southerners brothers.

Allen Onyema wasn't the owner of Air peace, the thief was only fronting for Jonathan's family.

It's time our South Southerner brothers realise Igbos are only after their oil and sea, igboland is a barren land with no access to sea or international border.

Moreover, Yorubas played a vital role on GEJ 2011 reelection, what did they get in return? Nothing.
Without the great Yoruba elites GEJ wouldn't have attain such position, the hausa/Fulani wouldn't have allowed that.

What the great Yoruba ethnic group experienced under GEJ is the marginalization, when you support Someone overwhelmingly and got nothing in return, no thanks to some 5% people.

Yoruba leaders met Jonathan to discuss the issue of marginalization.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Just enter the above link to see hatred from Igbos even from Afam4eva ( I hear he was disgraced afterward due to his tribalism)

Now tell me who will vote for Jonathan after seeing what happened in that thread?(this message is for SS brothers). SW didn't betray anymore ( there was not any agreement in the first place)

We voted for Buhari in 2015 ( albeit performed woefully on people's welfare).

What we got in return :
Juicy political position.
Vice president.
Speaker of the HOR.
Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan railway ( this project alone his bigger than Jonathan's overall achievements)

Lagos is overflowing into Ogun state.
Roads reconstruction.

And lots more.

Wow wow wow.... Presidency is coming home by 2023 99.9% sure.

These guys don't mean well for you, they are only after the oil.

Jonathan fvcked up big time, Igbos hijacked is government.

Mod : I didn't break any rule, don't delete my post please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
My take

The Wilkinson report is simply a verdict on the reason for the age long Igbophobia in the Eastern region and Nigeria at large.

Our aggressive push for economic growth is alien to many of our compatriots whose approach to life is more laid back.

It is a clash of culture. It is a clash of ideologies.

We belive that if you say yes your chi will affirm. Things that scare the hell out of others challenges the Igbo man. If we ever succeed in tackling and winning over that challenge, you must definitely hear about it. We want that acknowledgement. It is cultural. If you kill a lion you pick the title of "Ogbuagu". If you kill cow for your kindred you answer "Ogbuefi".

This recognition and reward for excellence is our own national merit award. It created for us a merit driven society where hardwork is rewarded tremendously. It is also a very fair system that allows children from hopelessly poor homes to push for and reach the pinnacle of the society. Coupled with our reverence for "ANI the earth goddess everyman no matter highly placed is judged and governed by the same law. With no Kings to bow to,and no man to fear, Igbo man only bows to his consience. He fears retributive justice from the ANI the earth goddess, therefore he tries to be just in all his dealing.

When he comes into the larger society of Nigeria, he realised that he is too different. His culture of excellence and progress is dismissed as love for materialism. His workaholic attitude breed contempt and envy from those who feel emasculated by his sheer energy. In other cover up this inability to compete, conspiracy theories will start emerging. Igbo man is arrogant. He is not respectful. He likes money. He wants to acquire all our properties. He want to dominate us.

We are unapologetic about our heritage. Our aggresive and progressive approach to life has brought light to the continent of Africa. This approach dislodged the dominance of Indians in the retail trade Markets in Kenya and made our brothers to understand that they can engage in economic activities to help themselves. Today ,Blacks has taken over these sector in Kenya. The story is the same all over Africa.

We as Igbos have to endure. It is a price to pay for being too good.

In summary, Being an ethnic group which is highly driven by a meritocratic culture is a big fear inducing factor in a land of mediocrity and low expectations and low self esteem people.

Once you understand this, then you realize why igbos get so much haters.

“How dare you come to our land and do better than us”!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by horsepower102: 1:17pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
On the issue of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, my stand is anyone with better alternative should come forward or hold his peace.

Yes, Igbophobia is real among our eastern brothers and Nigeria at large, no contest. But they are our neighbours!

Their inability to read the handwriting on the wall nonetheless we do not consider them enemies. They might have dealt with us ignorantly in the past but they are not the biggest threat in the room.

If a deadly cobra enters your compound and in trying to engage him, your neighbour(who dislikes you) called from his own compound asking you to come and repair the damages caused by your straying goat or he will kill the goat. Where will your attention be. The immediate threat to your existence or the frivolous insults from your neighbour? As a wise man, you take care of the Cobra first and when you are sure that your household is secured you now go over and draw the line with him.

Nnamdi Kanu might not be perfect but he is wise. Yes it might seem on the surface that he is attaching other tribes to join Biafra, but beneath this is a master strategy. Part of the reason our first push for Biafra failed was that we do not have sufficient friends who really shared our dreams. Not that we needed them to fight for us but their neutrality is key.

Nnamdi Kanu should be given kudos for the level of consiousness he has raised in the polity. For the first time the middle belt is trying to distance themselves from the north. If any skirmish should occur in the north today I am certain that Middle belt will not want to fight a Hausa/fulani war. That is what we need. You don't need everyone to like us but if push comes to shove and you can not take sides with us at least be neutral!

We cannot dismantle decades of falsehood in few years but we must try. What matters is the end result. I am on ground my brothers and has interacted widely. Nnamdi Kanu message is hitting the right nerves. Anyone that can rattle the north into frenzy shouldn't be taken with levity. He might be speaking rudely but that is the language of the zoo. Biafra cannot come via gentleman approach. You have to mix it with right dose of radicalism. It makes your enemy feel threatened. When arrogant people gets threatened they make fatal moves as in the case of quit notice. That move alone put a stop to about 70 % igbo real estate investments in the north and shifted them to the east. Today , the east is one huge construction site.

On the day of refrendum, all ambiguity will be settled and everyman will answer his papa name.

On this issue, I have made my stance known on how I feel about it. I have been hearing about this grand strategy for the longest but it looks like he is getting himself too involved in the day to day affairs of Nigerian politics and peddling conspiracy theories about jubril. This is turning a serious movement which innocents have shed their blood into a joke. He needs to refocus his attention to the main goal of IPOB. Enough childish nonsense. Peoples lives are at stake.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Sylraph1: 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

This is the main thing our people seem not to understand...
You cannot hate IPOB and want BIAFRA neither can you dispise MNK and still want BIAFRA....it can't happen..
Am neither an IPOB member not an ardent fan of MNK but we Can never deny him the credit he deserves because he has waken millions of Igbos from their slumber.Our people say that 'you cannot throw the baby away along with the bathing water',as a human MNK has his flaws and his usage of crude methods at times is out of the way but trust me those crude methods is hitting the rock very hard..
Apart from OJUKWU and maybe ZIK,i doubt if there is any Igbo Man dead or alive that can converge the amount of audience KANU has.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Ank(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2020
Igboid:

Amarabae.
This is over the top.
Delete it if you can.
SS are not our enemies, they are just not our friends either. They are our neighbors.Unnecessary hostility with them will not help us.
You are not even sure the character you are replying is from Akwa Ibom. He could be from Ogbomosho.
Seconded. That Dude is not from Akwa Ibom. The characteristics is simply not there. He sound more like an impostor...most likely a Yoruba posing as an Ibom Dude. If you notice he only registered this name of recent. March to be precise.

4 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
Ank:
Seconded. That Dude is not from Akwa Ibom. The characteristics is simply not there. He sound more like an impostor...most likely a Yoruba posing as an Ibom Dude. If you notice he only registered this name of recent. March to be precise.
Shut up, everyone against your useless Biafra republic is not Yoruba... That guy is not Yoruba.

I've been terrorising this thread without hiding my identity, why should I hide my identity?

Proudly Yoruba.

Anyways, Biafra is dead since 1970.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Amarabae(f): 6:04pm On May 13, 2020
Ank:
.none of my business, those mmogho guys, their igbophobia is more cruel than ikwerre people own sef.
I spare no riffraff
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by gwafaeziokwu: 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
horsepower102:

In summary, Being an ethnic group which is highly driven by a meritocratic culture is a big fear inducing factor in a land of mediocrity and low expectations and low self esteem people.

Once you understand this, then you realize why igbos get so much haters.

“How dare you come to our land and do better than us”!!!!

Succinctly put. This is the crux.

Nigerian killed merit because of this same reason and our nation has turned into one huge jungle.

If merit is enthroned Igbos will shine because their culture prepared them well.

The only way to keep Igbos out is to turn logic on its head with mediocrity.

That is why Biafra has to come. Africa is in dire need of us. Black race need to get her respect back.

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by powerhouse3(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2020
Amarabae:

is that why your girls are house helps all over Igboland?
is that why we have many ekaettes serving their Igbo madam?
I even once had an akwa ibom house help!
so shut up,
Igbos are naturally your superiors both in achievements,wealthiness, academics etc , even the small economic activities going on in that your witchcraftt coven of a state are spearheaded by Igbos .
bunch of okons who are littered all over Igboland looking for a toilet suckeraway to pipe out!
btw
see ya!
hahahah,...house help?..suckerway to pipe out....perhaps you've not heard the quote of martin Luther about a street sweeper,....alas they slept with both eyes close at night..
I hope you don't see selling garri and holding a calculator as being innovative?

I hope you don't see scam as entrepreneur
And akwa ibom being an house girl was then not now.....

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maestroferddi: 7:27pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

Shut up, everyone against your useless Biafra republic is not Yoruba... That guy is not Yoruba.

I've been terrorising this thread without hiding my identity, why should I hide my identity?

Proudly Yoruba.

Anyways, Biafra is dead since 1970.
You have been terrorizing the thread...

You are not a court jester, are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2020
maestroferddi:
You have been terrorizing the thread...

You are not a court jester, are you?
You're not making sense sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by ebuz11(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2020
This one no dey worthy of front page no

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2020
Biafra is dead.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2020
And Igbos will continue to be slave to PDP.

16 years of being slave to PDP without any commendable achievement.

No spectacular project, except Enugu Airport upgrade which didn't see the day light ( no thanks to our daughter Stella oduah, at least she bought 2 bullet proof whips, that's not a bad deal)

Now Mrvitalis and his fellow clowns are begging Amala and ewedu party for ticket on the plater of Gold, isn't that stupid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:
And Igbos will continue to be slave to PDP.

16 years of being slave to PDP without any commendable achievement.

No spectacular project, except Enugu Airport upgrade which didn't see the day light ( no thanks to our daughter Stella oduah, at least she bought 2 bullet proof whips, that's not a bad deal)

Now Mrvitalis and his fellow clowns are begging Amala and ewedu party for ticket on the plater of Gold, isn't that stupid?
We are not begging for APC ticket ....we are helping to put you guys on a platter for the north to finish you

You think you are greedy and smart lol

Politics just start ...u have zero Ally ...no one trust u

Or u think north don't know u don't like them ?

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

We are not begging for APC ticket ....we are helping to put you guys on a platter for the north to finish you

You think you are greedy and smart lol

Politics just start ...u have zero Ally ...no one trust u

Or u think north don't know u don't like them ?
You forgot due to unfair circumstance, we lost Bayelsa state, PDP is partially dead in SS states

The K Northern states (Kano, Kaduna, katsina Kebbi and almighty Bauchi) are already in the bag.

The famous 5% people got nothing on us, irrelevant people.

PRESIDENCY IS COMING HOME.

Osinbajo/El Rufai issa goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

You forgot due to unfair circumstance, we lost Bayelsa state, PDP is partially dead in SS states

The K Northern states (Kano, Kaduna, katsina Kebbi and almighty Bauchi) are already in the bag.

The famous 5% people got nothing on us, irrelevant people.

PRESIDENCY IS COMING HOME.

Osinbajo/El Rufai issa goal.
Lol u are ignorant if u think north would hand over to osibanjo or south west

You have no bagging chip

You can't call for a separate nation you would be seen as not serious
Your regional government cry same thing ...

You have no chip to hold the north

South south can't wait to pay you back
Igbos ?
Northern Christians ? Lol

Bros south west have no Ally if the not decide to dumb u you have nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol u are ignorant if u think north would hand over to osibanjo or south west

You have no bagging chip

You can't call for a separate nation you would be seen as not serious
Your regional government cry same thing ...

You have no chip to hold the north

South south can't wait to pay you back
Igbos ?
Northern Christians ? Lol

Bros south west have no Ally if the not decide to dumb u you have nothing
Firstly, why should we clamour for Succession, is Oduduwa rep. that important?

If SS really want to pay us back, don't you think Bayelsan shouldn't have voted for David Lyon massively, Lyon's massive victory shows we are doing well in SS.

Our South Southerner brothers already knew Igbos hijacked Jonathan's government, Jonathan shouldn't have rely on Igbos, Igbos are bad luck, saboteurs.

Come 2023 any party that field a northerner will loose before 10am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

Firstly, why should we clamour for Succession, is Oduduwa rep. that important?

If SS really want to pay us back, don't you think Bayelsan shouldn't have voted for David Lyon massively, Lyon's massive victory shows we are doing well in SS.

Our South Southerner brothers already knew Igbos hijacked Jonathan's government, Jonathan shouldn't have rely on Igbos, Igbos are bad luck, saboteurs.

Come 2023 any party that field a northerner will loose before 10am.
U think APC is a South west party ?

Lamo ...they have beef with yoruba not APC ...the plan is to push you guys out of APC even .. relax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maiunguwar: 8:36pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

May your wisdom never forsake you

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Genoa(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

U think APC is a South west party ?

Lamo ...they have beef with yoruba not APC ...the plan is to push you guys out of APC even .. relax
SS don't have the same greedy, criminal and cunning mindset of Igbos.

These guys have publicly reject SS/SE joint tag.

Igbos are beggars. Una no dey shame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by maestroferddi: 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

You're not making sense sir.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by gwafaeziokwu: 11:50pm On May 13, 2020
maiunguwar:
May your wisdom never forsake you

Amen! !

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by gwafaeziokwu: 11:53pm On May 13, 2020
Where is pazienza. Why is he avoiding his own thread.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by gwafaeziokwu: 6:20am On May 14, 2020
Sylraph1:

This is the main thing our people seem not to understand...
You cannot hate IPOB and want BIAFRA neither can you dispise MNK and still want BIAFRA....it can't happen..
Am neither an IPOB member not an ardent fan of MNK but we Can never deny him the credit he deserves because he has waken millions of Igbos from their slumber.Our people say that 'you cannot throw the baby away along with the bathing water',as a human MNK has his flaws and his usage of crude methods at times is out of the way but trust me those crude methods is hitting the rock very hard..
Apart from OJUKWU and maybe ZIK,i doubt if there is any Igbo Man dead or alive that can converge the amount of audience KANU has.

Eziokwu ka I kwuru. My own is that anyone that give ndiofe and Gambaris sleepless nights is my guy any day anytime.

3 Likes

Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by Sylraph1: 7:36am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=gwafaeziokwu post=89521662]Where is pazienza. Why is he avoiding his own thread.[/quote
I think the spam bot banned him...

I saw him complaining to the mods about it with his igboid moniker

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Umahi's Defection: PDP Should Negotiate with South-East - Walid Jubril / PDP NWC Meets Obasanjo Over 2023 / Foreign Entities Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Gold, Other Minerals, Tinubu To UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.