Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy (7032 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Mrop(m): 4:53am On May 12, 2020
Nigerian Couple have gone viral on social media after they had a very unique ceremony to officially tie the nuptial knot.

The couple apart from wearing casual outfits for their big day, also had no fanfare as they exchanged their nuptial vows, got married at ECWA Church Kaltungo DCC, Gombe State.

The question can you do this kind of wedding?
Drop your comment below...

See photos and Watch the Video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by xreal: 4:59am On May 12, 2020
Another good thing COVID-19 has opened our eyes to.

Wedding can be done with all simplicity.

No need for crowd and unnecessary wastage expenses.

there must be something wrong with the guy above, he is also the third below
[img]https://media./images/f813ee6509d60b46d81b44e3e968477e/tenor.gif[/img]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by illicit(m): 4:59am On May 12, 2020
this is very good
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by saheedbadmus(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2020
Dats nice... putting on expensive cloths and jewelries doesn't really mean d wedding go last long and dressing casual doesn't mean it won't lastLong .. main thing is make God bless una union .. Conjugal Bliss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by kaylardz(m): 5:18am On May 12, 2020
That is their choice biko, everyone must respect it. by the way, the couple should have considered their safety and survival of coronavirus regime before delving into marriage.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by BlissB(f): 6:03am On May 12, 2020
Yes I can.......Cost effective and I can barely stand crowd so it will work well for me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Kemimarch16(f): 6:16am On May 12, 2020
Wow this is nice,I wish them happy married life
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Nobody: 6:21am On May 12, 2020
My PRAYER goes to the MAN more......
May GOD protect him.
May GOD direct all the Kitchen Instruments of warfare away from him...
Finally, may God Bless his Home.
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by oxiide22(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2020
BlissB:
Yes I can.......Cost effective and I can barely stand crowd so it will work well for me
u got nice asss
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by purpinkx(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2020
My kind of couple.

If I ever get married, I'd just invite 4 people from each family.

3 of each’s close friends.

Choosing who comes or not is the family's headache.

The other day, I read of a man who borrowed 3M for wedding only to commit suicide when the marriage crashed.

Why would someone do that?

In my opinion, I think couple's that want to separate should also host a ceremony as big as the wedding ceremony itself, maybe that way people will think twice and get their priorities straight.

If I witnessed when you joined, I demand to witness the separation.

Thank you.

LikeAking:
The lady will surfer in this marriage, because the man will have a lesser value for her.

He married her like a fowl and he will treat her like a fowl after marriage.

Ladies let the man spend, don't pity a man when it comes to marriage expenses,or any other exp.

Never let your man think you can economize,or you are cheap,else that will be your standard for live.

Remember:Na the good/timid/naive women dey suffer for marriage.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Obakashdee(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by LikeAking: 6:54am On May 12, 2020
The lady will surfer in this marriage, because the man will have a lesser value for her.

Ladies let the man spend,don't pity a man when it comes to marriage expenses,or any other exp.

Never let your man think you can economize,or you are cheap,else that will be your standard for live.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2020
some churches sef
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by BlissB(f): 7:00am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
u got nice asss
Lol, Carry your wahala and go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Solsix(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

Ladies let the man spend,don't pity a man when it comes to marriage expenses,or any other exp.

On the contrary, I will value a wife who will fashion this type of wedding. She understands that wedding is one days program while marriage is life time contract, so while waste your life savings on one days program?? I met a lady who I thought was ok, she always speaks about how her wedding will be the talk of town, how she will spend money and this and that . Something took me to her house I couldn't enter her room because it was stuffy with no appliances. On further inquiry I found out her salary is just 10k a month and she is planning to spend thousands on her wedding day. Guys let us be mindful of the kind of women we date some of them are walking porvety looking for whom to infest.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by oxiide22(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2020
BlissB:
Lol, Carry your wahala and go
hhhhh honestly, I just appreciate good thing and I wish to knw it 4 real
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by LikeAking: 7:19am On May 12, 2020
Solsix:

On the contrary, I will value a wife who will fashion this type of wedding. She understands that wedding is one days program while marriage is life time contract, so while waste your life savings on one days program?? I met a lady who I thought was ok, she always speaks about how her wedding will be the talk of town, how she will spend money and this and that . Something took me to her house I couldn't enter her room because it was stuffy with no appliances. On further inquiry I found out her salary is just 10k a month and she is planning to spend thousands on her wedding day. Guys let us be mindful of the kind of women we date some of them are walking porvety looking for whom to infest.

I will marry only a woman that will make me spend,because it will make me to hustle and hustle more.

This is a trick must men don't know.

Don't run from the expenses.

If you don't have a need for money,you won't get it.

What makes a man rich is his big ego.eg Kanye west.You want to show off,oppress,etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Roon9(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

I will marry only a woman that will make me spend,because it will make me to hustle and hustle more.

What makes a man rich is his big ego.eg Kanye west.You want to show off,oppress,etc.

No you didn't just type this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Etteanna: 7:54am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

oh please not everyone believes in extravagant weddings and for crying out out its just one day what is important is they are married. what is wrong in economizing absolutely nothing not everyone is rich and have the mindset to waste money for one day and drink garri and by the way its their decision so people should respect it. a fowl you say I laugh my northern people get married the way they want not the way others want its not a must for you to be all dolled up and fake what you dont have

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Ayemileto(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2020
Happy married life to the couple.

This is actually very good on their part, and people should learn from it to cut their coat according to their size.

If that Banker who borrowed 3m for his wedding (which ended up crashing 2 months later) had done this, perhaps, he might not be so frustrated over the marriage crash to the point of committing suicide.

To him who brain is given, sense is expected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by blackgold2018(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Etteanna: 8:01am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

have you heard of high blood pressure, nagging and getting tired because of constant I want this I need this and that , yes you can pamper a woman but guy if you should drop dead from trying to please a woman she will move on not that you should not spend but also make time for family cause study shows that men that are trying to hard to make more money tend to have strained relationship with wife and kids cause that same woman you dey claim you are hustling for will not stay if na only money you can give

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Michelle55: 8:06am On May 12, 2020
Simple and cool.. You can spend millions and not fret about it in the course of been married together on your kids welfare, utility bills, future investments etc.. but don't make the mistake of wasting that resources on a mere wedding ceremony.
There's more to marriage than wedding ceremony.
Excel in silence and let your success announce you!!
And if you sooo desire to throw a party, kindly throw a marriage anniversary party not wedding
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Ayemileto(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

For your mind now, you're making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by ExAngel007(f): 8:19am On May 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by Ghostrye: 8:27am On May 12, 2020
This one still good na, what about some of us that don't plan on doing a church wedding at all with minimal gragra on the traditional shii. That one go shake ground gan niyen
Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by operotimi: 8:31am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

your brain has been dethroned for so long

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy by samwise180(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2020
DLS24:
FTC on the first day at first attempt.

Yes, I can!

It is cost effective, the couple savings can go to the right channel of investment and also they will enjoy their honeymoon.

In some cases problem ensue early after marriage because the groom was drained financially.

NB:
I have been a reader of NL since about 10 year or more, I enjoyed reading topics and comments, I must read all topics everyday is a doctors prescription, have created 3 accounts before this very one, I enjoys reading topics and comments than making comments or log on.

Take me around Seun, Lalasticlala Mr. Snake and all the serious and devoted members tuale ooo

Show some love.

Thank you

FP straight am I correct?
Let's wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. / Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? / See What The American Lady I Met Online Told Her Mom About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.