Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Odumeje Is Not My Pastor, He Is My Guy - Zubby Michael (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumeje Is Not My Pastor, He Is My Guy - Zubby Michael (video) (454 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / Bbnaija Pere Fvck Jackie B With Play, Peace Kiss Michael (video) / "Odumeje Is My Friend, Not My Pastor" Nollywood Actor Zubby Micheal says(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje Is Not My Pastor, He Is My Guy - Zubby Michael (video) by propynich123: 6:06am On May 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIdNTqpwEeE

It is like the world is turning against Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere aka Odumeje, the lion, the liquid metal, the indaboski ever since he made the late Pericoma Okoye' comments.

Recall that last week, the prophet made made some comments about Late Pericoma Okoye, his family and the people of Arondizogu.

This didn't go well with the people and they reported the prophet to their deity.

Before you could say Jack, things started happening. First was HURIWA calling for his arrest for the abuse of naira, secondly, he was denied.

See all that happened between Odumeje and Zubby Michael in this video.......

#indaboski #liquidmetal #TheLionHimself #Chukwuemeka #prophetOdumeje #PericomaOkoye #omorperry #Huriwa #Arondizogu #ZubbyMichael #nollywood
Re: Odumeje Is Not My Pastor, He Is My Guy - Zubby Michael (video) by misreal(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Man Vows Not To Pay For Food After Eating At A Restaurant (video) / New Product Alert: Tacha fans expecting fragrance launch after body odour saga / Scammers Are Trying To Make Money Off My Dad’s Name, Majek Fashek’s Son Raises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.