Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan (37779 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses / Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Sunshineg5(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii637: 8:42pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:42pm On May 12, 2020
The richest tribe in Nigeria selling their own children. E be like say hunger don hook them for neck ooo grin grin grin. Biafuro, the new poverty capital of Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Queenserah26(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
This is sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Adgideon(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
Giving out or even selling the baby or dumbing the baby somewhere that could lead to death which of the two ootion is better. I choose the first option

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Farki: 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
Chai some men can be heartless, taking advantage of some poor girl, knacking her raw then running when she's pregnant.

One condom could have prevented this. cry

Please teach your children about proper sex education so we don't hear stories like these.

Modified: Even at that she could have given the baby to an orphanage if she couldn't take care of it because she's an orphan herself. This more I read the less sympathetic I get to everyone involved.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Golan007: 8:47pm On May 12, 2020
Peterobi90:

Didnt you read the story?..

Unemployment led to all her predicaments..

She is employed.

She is the CEO of a baby factory in Orlu.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by AsawanaDgreat: 8:47pm On May 12, 2020
May God have mercy on you, Why the law will deal with you.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
A 20-year-old lady, Miracle Kalu who was arrested for selling her one-month-old baby for N130,000,

couple: [b]Patrick Mbama[b], 41,and Ogechi Chinonso Ekwebele, 30, were arrested alongside five other passengers.

The choosing people". I guess by Lucifer

You are a fool.. The saboteurs of oduduwa
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by eyinjuege: 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
I doubt this nonsense can ever stop..
Can the government give a bit more support to adoption homes, so these women can register and drop their babies there as soon as they have them, and vetted parents can adopt them?
Unfortunately, I cannot support paying the mothers a dime, because no human being should be sold.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Sterope(f): 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
You will be encouraging human trafficking. Nigeria may nit be perfect but it we should encourage actions that have ruined lives of the powerless. All parties involved are aware that it is wrong.

Amotolongbo:
Left to me, I don’t see anything bad in what the lady did. Only that she didn’t follow the legitimate process. Come to think of it, is there anything so legitimate with nigerian systems?

Instead of giving birth to the southern almajiri, she opted selling her baby willingly to couple who can take care of it. The only problem is the third parties involved and the authenticity of the buyer.

Imagine them quoting me down there on my opinion. What if she chose having the baby and being unable to cater for the baby, it is these same set of people that will crucify the woman for keeping a baby she can’t cater for.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by sonnie10: 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
Ereolamide:
NCAN SECOND SEMESTER EXAM QUESTION

Each question carries 100 marks.

Which of this is the most abundant type of factory in the Southeastern region of Nigeria?

a Cement Factory

b Fertilizer Factory

c Steel Factory

d Baby Factory

Your options lack the appropriate jurisdiction.
Wrong venue.
Case dismissed based on technicalities.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by sircatherine45(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
A 20-year-old lady, Miracle Kalu who was arrested for selling her one-month-old baby for N130,000,

couple: [b]Patrick Mbama[b], 41,and Ogechi Chinonso Ekwebele, 30, were arrested alongside five other passengers.

you are an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Raphaelmary(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
South east Region is poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

You can cry on my mention , it won't change anything.

130k shocked I guess the owner have never seen 30k in her life to agree for that ridiculous amount

I stay in Ogun bro... and I'm heavily laughing at you.

With all her industry clusters, yet grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by nijabazaar: 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
Eya.

This is a sad read

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Tookool(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Left to me, I don’t see anything bad in what the lady did. Only that she didn’t follow the legitimate process. Come to think of it, is there anything so legitimate with nigerian systems?

Instead of giving birth to the southern almajiri, she opted selling her baby willingly to couple who can take care of it. The only problem is the third parties involved and the authenticity of the buyer.

Imagine them quoting me down there on my opinion. What if she chose having the baby and being unable to cater for the baby, it is these same set of people that will crucify the woman for keeping a baby she can’t cater for.
They bought the baby to resell the baby at a higher rate ... they've literally turned that baby to a commodity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
Life! While some are in dire need of a child, others are selling, killing, eating, aborting and poisoning theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
The richest tribe in Nigeria selling their own children. E be like say hunger don hook them for neck ooo grin grin grin. Biafuro, the new poverty capital of Nigeria

You killed them in war you leveled their land.. 30yrs later you are seen as amajiris begging them like slaves...

We have bought all the lands I your country even the ones where your grand parents were buried

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Roon9(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
South east Region is poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

You can cry on my mention , it won't change anything.

130k shocked I guess the owner have never seen 30k in her life to agree for that ridiculous amount

Wow! So what is the actual price tag for a baby? As you know well well
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by FrankBass281(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by JOSHDIAMOND28: 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Why the arrest na.free those poor soul
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by FrankBass281(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
nothing person no go hear,its disheartening
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by SaintBishop: 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:

They are the hard -working jews of Alabama grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by nijabazaar: 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
merit455:
Pls released her. This type of people should be rehabilitate,not Boko Haram.

I tell you.

There is a human angle to her situation
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by eyinjuege: 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Adgideon:
Giving out or even selling the baby or dumbing the baby somewhere that could lead to death which of the two ootion is better. I choose the first option

Non of the options are palatable.
Why not pick a better and more reaponsible option?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by unmask: 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
gretblue:

She said could not feed her own mouth talkless of feeding the baby. But she still went ahead to make the baby where CD of N100 could have saved the day. Sister, call a spade a spade , there is no single justification for her actions. She's purely a greedy fellow influenced by making quick money from the sale of the baby.
If she has not been caught, definitely she will make another baby ,so she can continue to make quick cash. Simple
some people can genuinely not feed their kids......The process was wrong, even if I don't know whether there is a process for that.

It is a confusing case it is right on one hand, wrong on the other

But if the mother couldn't take care of the baby she won't be wrong giving it to someone who can ...it is the responsible thing to do
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Finnese001: 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
what's their crime?
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
Yeah, blah, blah blah. Congratulations, when Nigeria is divided you will be sent out of that land you bought. Nyamuri.
Lifedonor:

You killed them in war you leveled their land.. 30yrs later you are seen as amajiris begging them like slaves...

We have bought all the lands I your country even the ones where your grand parents were buried

6 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 12, 2020
Lifedonor:

I'm trying to read and understand this in English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Daxxx: 8:52pm On May 12, 2020
TOO bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.