Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan (37775 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses / Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by guy222: 9:11pm On May 12, 2020
There is absolutely nothing wrong for her selling her baby, besides her reason was not in bad faith.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Ten06(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2020
That is their specialty in that region, that was how one of them also sold my daughter that was given birth to on the 28 of February 2002. Up till now I could not locate the lady and the baby. The lady is from eziama in mbakala, Abia state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Nyamve1: 9:11pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmmmmm, that baby will be a public figure. Mark my word
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by WeRblessed(f): 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
No crime is committed here.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Drizzy5001(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
Brugo:
Igbo people can sell their family members even the babies.

Maybe they are cursed or something. Who knows? tongue
and how about Yoruba people that are known for kidnapping, robbery and skull mining , maybe they are cursed or something , who knows tongue Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by ibinaboonline: 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
In a working system, this is no more than a case of adoption. It's just that there were no such options for the young girl so she just handed over the baby for the cash. I have a lot of confidence the new parents would have loved and raised the child well.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Tissaia(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
Ten06:

That is their specialty in that region, that was how one of them also sold my daughter that was given birth to on the 28 of February 2002. Up till now I could not locate the lady and the baby. The lady is from eziama in mbakala, Abia state
I'm really sorry for your lost my thoughts and prayers. Their love for money is making them somehow. If I comment further the mods from that region will ban me... Really sorry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii3680: 9:16pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 2487286[/color]
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii3680: 9:16pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2020
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Left to me, I don’t see anything bad in what the lady did. Only that she didn’t follow the legitimate process. Come to think of it, is there anything so legitimate with nigerian systems?

Instead of giving birth to the southern almajiri, she opted selling her baby willingly to couple who can take care of it. The only problem is the third parties involved and the authenticity of the buyer.[/s]

ode

Imagine them quoting me down there on my opinion. What if she chose having the baby and being unable to cater for the baby, it is these same set of people that will crucify the woman for keeping a baby she can’t cater for.

now imagine the lady is Yoruba, your likes would have rain the hell down but since is your tribesmen and women trademark, you're defending the absurdity but in the process, you're fooling yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Kenny9857(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

This has nothing to do with unemployment.

She could have chosen to do anything else. Instead she chose to make a baby, only to then sell it off for her own gain.
Did you read the story before spewing this trash ?? undecided
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Dannyfan(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
eyinjuege:

You shouldn't sell a human being like you.
Give the baby up for adoption instead.
But she chose to be evil and greedy.
Perhaps she wouldn't mind to also be sold to them in Libya or whatever,
You're taking this too personal and length. She's innocent like any other rich girl that can be trick by a man for sex. Although the SOLD is too freakish and wicked a word and I might be of the opinion that she's not enlighten and exposed like you. Did you rather prefer the child die hungry, malnourish or poison. She makes the right decision in a wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Antichristus: 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
Nigerians need social and ethical engineering. Everyone involved in this transaction failed to adequately give deep thoughts to the best interests of the child at the centre of this matter. If this case didn’t come to light, the child wouldn’t have known his biological parents. He could have lived with deception and deceitful people all his life. Also, what’s wrong with adopting children. There are countless of children in Nigeria (e.g. Almanjiris) desperately in need of love and care. If you’ve done everything possible and you can’t procreate, adopt.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by lahizak: 9:22pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:

See justification. You mean you can sell your own baby ( 9 months pregnancy stress ) for N130,000?

Thats not d same... in as much as d process used in giving out the baby is way wrong. What the poor lady did is understood. I believe the Nigeria system should put a legal system in place for this kind of situation. Lot of children are been abandoned and lot of parents are out there looking for children. I believe Nigeria govt should do more on adorption strategies
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by oludavkay: 9:22pm On May 12, 2020
Ereolamide:
NCAN SECOND SEMESTER EXAM QUESTION

Each question carries 100 marks.

Which of this is the most abundant type of factory in the Southeastern region of Nigeria?

a Cement Factory

b Fertilizer Factory

c Steel Factory

d Baby Factory

You are a clown, but you made me laugh anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Lindaikeji007: 9:22pm On May 12, 2020

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Antichristus: 9:22pm On May 12, 2020
Dannyfan:
You're taking this too personal and length. She's innocent like any other rich girl that can be trick by a man for sex. Although the SOLD is too freakish and wicked a word and I might be of the opinion that she's not enlighten and exposed like you. Did you rather prefer the child die hungry, malnourish or poison. She makes the right decision in a wrong way.

You’re a shameless being shamelessly defending an utterly shameful act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jakemedg(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
thought some of my Igbo folks here do say no hardship in Igbo land. they chest beat as if na everyone no dey travel
Your comment states some of your Igbo folks here (NAIRALAND)do say no hardship in Igbo land.They chest beat as if na everyone no dey travel lol so you judge millions of IGBOS based on your thoughts or few folks views . Congrats
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2020
And nobody is blaming the devil who got her pregnant and abandoned her. To those guys who engage in such thing may you never find peace in everything you do in life. After luring young ladies with your sweet lies, when the time of responsibility comes you denial them leaving them to suffer alone. May your children also go through the same fate
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Amotolongbo(f): 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
[s]
Wiifesnatcher:
[s]

now imagine the lady is Yoruba, your likes would have rain the hell down but since is your tribesmen and women trademark, you're defending the absurdity but in the process, you're fooling yourself
[/s]Thrash can content
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Ekpekaycee: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Although I don't support baby factory but some times I wonder, is it not better to let someone who will take care of the baby have him/her than to abandon the child and let him/her Wonder around like the almajiri.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii2954: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 4368486[/color]
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jakemedg(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
And nobody is blaming the devil who got her pregnant and abandoned her. To those guys who engage in such thing may you never find peace in everything you do in life. After luring young ladies with your sweet lies, when the time of responsibility comes you denial them leaving them to suffer alone. May your children also go through the same fate
Wrong wrong wrong! why should innocent unborn children go through the same fate?
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by afecgivers: 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
Shameless country, this should pass a signal to our leaders that they are evil and heartless. If its not poverty, what could have made a woman sell her own child for 130k. 9months and labour. God will punish them. They parked cars worth billions of naira thereby neglect the cry of the less privilege.
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2020
Jakemedg:
Your comment states some of your Igbo folks here (NAIRALAND)do say no hardship in Igbo land.They chest beat as if na everyone no dey travel lol so you judge millions of IGBOS based on your thoughts or few folks views . Congrats

shut up! is not my fault that you've comprehension problem. someone like you must have chest beat about this before we started seeing Ikpeazu donating EBA and egusi and kerosene

I travel to East very well and the sufferings that happened everywhere in Nigeria happened there in fact worse or why is your kinsmen rushing to Kano and other parts of North despite labelling it the headquarters of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Thrash can content

with your 2kb IQ, guys will always exploit you

imagine what a human was splitting in this 21 century? na human being born this one too

dumb girl

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by kemii5546: 9:33pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Winkywise: 9:35pm On May 12, 2020
When poverty rules ur life,every decision u take looks perfect.pray u dnt find ur self in such condition
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by Jakemedg(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

shut up! is not my fault that you've comprehension problem. someone like you must have chest beat about this before we started seeing Ikpeazu donating EBA and egusi and kerosene

I travel to East very well and the sufferings that happened everywhere in Nigeria happened there in fact worse or why is your kinsmen rushing to Kano and other parts of North despite labelling it the headquarters of poverty?
LOL calm down and try to comprehend your own comment first and hey it seems you are confusing me for someone else
Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by stormborn28(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2020
aremuforlife:
The child was not kidnap and the mother confess she willing give the child to the couples in exchange of the cash gift. Will it be better if she poison or dump the child in a sewage. She don't want it and someone that needs it and want to take care of it has collected the child. The police should do the needful.
Something like this needs to be legalized in Nigeria, else our girls will be dumping them in the pit or sewage or been killed by quack doctors out of fear.
and then giving the useless girls a free leverage to be promiscuous right with the foolish boys going on a banging spree .

Re: Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2020
aremuforlife:
The child was not kidnap and the mother confess she willing give the child to the couples in exchange of the cash gift. Will it be better if she poison or dump the child in a sewage. She don't want it and someone that needs it and want to take care of it has collected the child. The police should do the needful.
Something like this needs to be legalized in Nigeria, else our girls will be dumping them in the pit or sewage or been killed by quack doctors out of fear.
Give me a break! There was so many option from taking birth control pill to avoid getting pregnant to putting the child up for adoption, she is just greed and money hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.