Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) (43364 Views)

First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Kinematics: 10:38am On May 13, 2020
silverkings:
Anambra doesn't share border with Rivers State

Honestly in Rivers we wish this was true. Anyways Wike has put a barricade at the Ndoni area of the state to checkmate criminals coming into Rivers from anambala.
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Kinematics: 10:39am On May 13, 2020
silverkings:
Anambra doesn't share border with Rivers State

Honestly in Rivers we wish this was true. Anyways Wike has put a barricade at the Ndoni area of the state to checkmate criminals coming into Rivers from anambala.
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

Please educate me on how different our own coronavirus is .

Lol... The highly contagious coro I know, cannot come into a state and affect only one person. In Nigeria we have 5 or more states with only 1 case. Did the person fly in to the state and direct to the hospital with the virus without any contacts? Tell me something else pls.
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Kinematics: 10:44am On May 13, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
MOST Viruses don't have a cure..

MOST OF THE ONES I mentioned do not have a cure.. cheesy

You can vaccinate against them to prevent getting infected but they do not have a cure..

A VACCINE is not a CURE.. shocked

If you get sick from them,NO DRUG WILL CURE YOU..

You can manage them until the body is able to heal itself or suppress them not to cause further damage..

The COMMON COLD that everyone suffers from in their lifetime doesn't have a cure..

Chicken Pox that most people have in their lifetime doesn't have a cure..

POLIO doesn't have a cure..

Ebola doesn't have a cure..

Small Pox doesn't have a cure..

Many others do not have a cure.. cheesy

This topic is a little above your appreciation and it is not my responsibility to enlighten you.. undecided

10 gboza 4 your head. You too correct!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 10:50am On May 13, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

Obiano blocked all the land boundaries because he doesn't want PORT HARCOURT shanties and slums to enter Anambra. Reverse state is cursed cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 10:51am On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

10 gboza 4 your head. You too correct!

Can this gboza change PORT HARCOURT from being a jungle filled with shanties and slums

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Kinematics: 10:51am On May 13, 2020
showafrica:

Lol... The highly contagious coro I know, cannot come into a state and affect only one person. In Nigeria we have 5 or more states with only 1 case. Did the person fly in to the state and direct to the hospital with the virus without any contacts? Tell me something else pls.

So with this layman's analysis you concluded that our coronavirus is different?

Please how many strains of COVID-19 do you know?

As for the spread let me give you some possible reasons why our numbers are not high yet;

1. Our testing so far has been mediocre at best. 500-1000 tests per day is laughable.
2. Not everybody with symptoms that's in keeping with COVID-19 seek medical attention and get tested (our people prefer native or pastor)
3. Our young population is more, meaning we may have people with better immune system, thus they may have the virus but show no symptoms. Without symptoms most people dont even know or care to know if they have coronavirus.
4. Illiteracy & poverty is a problem in our society, this limits people from seeking/getting proper healthcare.
5. People die everyday, some suddenly. How many care to know the cause? Many will just conclude "na village people".

I just listed a few possible reasons why most states is just 1 case and low confirmed cases in Nigeria in general looking at our population and movement of Nigerians across the globe.

NB, COVID-19 just like many viruses is self limiting and with an uncompromised immune system you can recover from it.
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

So with this your layman's analysis you concluded that our coronavirus is different?Please how many strains of COVID-19 do you know?

With your high man analysis, how has it changed the shanty town of PORT HARCOURT? cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 10:59am On May 13, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. Kinematics lets roll cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

So with this layman's analysis you concluded that our coronavirus is different?

Please how many strains of COVID-19 do you know?

As for the spread let me give you some possible reasons why our numbers are not high yet;

1. Our testing so far has been mediocre at best. 500-1000 tests per day is laughable.
2. Not everybody with symptoms that's in keeping with COVID-19 seek medical attention and get tested (our people prefer native or pastor)
3. Our young population is more, meaning we may have people with better immune system, thus they may have the virus but show no symptoms. Without symptoms most people dont even know or care to know if they have COVID-19.
4. Illiteracy & poverty is a problem in our society, this limits people from seeking/getting proper medical care.
5. People die everyday some suddenly, how many care to know the cause? Many will just conclude na village people.

Ok let me also add your analysis to my facts... In this case, it means Coronavirus fatality in Nigeria is negligible. It means we already have high death rate thats why we have not seen or notice people litter the streets like one woman predicted. To be honest, i thought by now, corpses will litter the street from what I saw in Italy, and US. If our immune system is good enough or if by been ignorant to the virus will help keep death rate low, i think is a better option. If Europe and China handled there own coro the way we are handling it here, there corpses will litter the streets. Thats why i concluded that our own coro is different.
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Kinematics: 11:39am On May 13, 2020
showafrica:

Ok let me also add your analysis to my facts... In this case, it means Coronavirus fatality in Nigeria is negligible. It means we already have high death rate thats why we have not seen or notice people litter the streets like one woman predicted. To be honest, i thought by now, corpses will litter the street from what I saw in Italy, and US. If our immune system is good enough or if by been ignorant to the virus will help keep death rate low, i think is a better option. If Europe and China handled there own coro the way we are handling it here, there corpses will litter the streets. Thats why i concluded that our own coro is different.

I get your point. But it's not a good thing to make conclusions without carrying out a good research. There are several factors that encourages or limit the spread of a virus. Also the death rate too from most viral infections depends on the immune system. As this novel virus continue to unfold in front of our eyes, we shall get to know more about it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 11:41am On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

I get your point. But it's not a good thing to make conclusions without carrying out a good research. There are several factors that encourages or limit the spread of a virus. Also the death rate too from most viral infections depends on the immune system. As this novel virus continue to unfold in our eyes will shall get to know more about it.

Wene badu you don enter your shanty? cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Ecbatana: 11:47am On May 13, 2020
Kinematics:

Jesus, what did I just read? So there were no viruses in Africa or anywhere blacks were before colonialism?

Wonderful... so we have people that reason like this?
Just wonderment...

Vaccines is just a means to have Africa under control.
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 14, 2020
Liliantalks:
u are telling me there is an area , what village or area, if u know it why is it so difficult to say

https://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/history.

This is Anambra State official website. Except they too are wrong and you alone is right...
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by Lsofdk(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2020
kiddkash:

it is hard enough being in doors and seeing dead people everywhere. this is causing serious depression.
have you thought maybe this is a way for me to battle through the depression?
you want me to cry or punch my fist through a wall before you know this is also affecting me?

do you want me to whine, cry and b!tch in order for you to know?
you want everybody to be emotional like you?

we all have our coping mechanisms you do you, and I do me
Do I care? Obviously no, you joined the bandwagon in making silly jokes, don't even try to justify it… you know matches are best watched live than followed on livescores, perhaps you need to get in there (isolation center) to get the scores as e dy hot
Re: Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2020
Lsofdk:

Do I care? Obviously no, you joined the bandwagon in making silly jokes, don't even try to justify it… you know matches are best watched live than followed on livescores, perhaps you need to get in there (isolation center) to get the scores as e dy hot
you're probably right I don't give a crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / Why Naira Keeps Crashing – Osinbajo / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.