Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) (71532 Views)

Throwback And Reactions To When A Northerner Contested In Ebonyi State / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Businesses And Source Of Wealth Of Nigerian Politicians Before Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by EtteP(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
Wike looks responsible then unlike now
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by zedman1(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
Oshiomole fine, no be today.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Realcash224(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
E money and kcee of today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Rexymania(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
Fashola looked funny

Buhari is hansome
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by clemmonce(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:
The way Ifeanyi Okowa’s head changed from being round to oblong is what I don’t understand.
Dont ever doubt what money can do..... Hahaha.... you are very funny.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Brenn594(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2020
Bubu resembles musa for gate grin
oshiomole shuld be caged cheesy
OBJ is such a uglysome man cheesy
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Gkemz: 4:20pm On May 12, 2020
Jayrockk:
Oshiomole has been ugly since day one grin grin

His ugliness is hereditary.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by masterflowx(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2020
post=89457435:
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] chilling with our darling handsome, fresh, cool, cute Daddy.

Our Darling Daddy is not a politician, but a natural born leader of men.

President of all Nigerians both living and dead! cool

No be God!? tongue

Some people will hit their big empty head on the wall and die seeing this lovely pictures.
Nonentities dem tongue tongue.

You will see such people quoting this post in 5 seconds......Counting down to their quotes 5, 4, 3, 2, .......

Okay bye, going back to our presents job as first responders.

Lovers and Enemies of the country, we will be back to read your mentions....

If you dare quote our posts to type rubbish, na wetin u dey woship go strike you down one time.
Only if we quote any of una....na him una go escape the striking. tongue

Meanwhile, wash ya hands and keep safe y'all!

CORONA IS REAL!!

Our siblings are beautiful than yours.
Argue with your face mask! tongue

kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

God will forgive you... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Chommybaby(f): 4:25pm On May 12, 2020
Amechi before pic touch my soul�����
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by scoundrel(f): 4:30pm On May 12, 2020
This thread was a waste of data. God punish the curiosity which made me click the title.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by bameyi(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2020
Number 2&3 been ugly oh but money good oh. I no mention any man oh!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2020
Fasola be like those kids wey go dey like to do ofofo (amebo) grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2020
Amaechi is the only one pictured with bottle.smh. Tinubu got swag. Obj didn't look too bad but I don't understand my governor okowa head. Oji isi Kali Umunna grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by KenechukwuEdu: 4:41pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:
The way Ifeanyi Okowa’s head changed from being round to oblong is what I don’t understand.
Mad oh grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Pandev(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:
pls stopiiit... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On May 12, 2020
These Buhari's daughter fine small, i for manage one of them as my wife but i know sey Buhari no go gree make she convert to Christainity
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On May 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
Osinbajo looked really cool as a young man.
he was burned with a silver spoon
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On May 12, 2020
pacespot:
Fasola be like those kids wey go dey like to do ofofo (amebo) grin
you're right
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Fidelismaria: 4:48pm On May 12, 2020
Nigeria ruiners
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
scoundrel:
This thread was a waste of data. God punish the curiosity which made me click the title.
as you dey stingy with your p_sssy na so you dey stingy with your data
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2020
OBJ is the most handsome, baba with swagger
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by scoundrel(f): 4:56pm On May 12, 2020
enemyofprogress:
as you dey stingy with your p_sssy na so you dey stingy with your data
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by KelechukwuB: 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
Kowa too ugly �
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Eriggs: 5:00pm On May 12, 2020
hope4nigeria:
hopeless soul. You will still sing a new songs after this government pass away, we know people like you.
na hopeless be ur mama n ur papa family name obviously. poverty don turn u to mad man. since d corrupt party lose election, ur free money has stopped. hopeless thing. keep hating dem manna, i love dem. poverty hopeless soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by KLand(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
Interesting.

I felt like posting my own before and after pictures too.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2020
[s][/s]
post=89457435:
[b[s]]Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] chilling with our darling handsome, fresh, cool, cute Daddy[/b].

No be God!? tongue

Some people will hit their big empty head on the wall and die seeing this lovely pictures.

You will see such people quoting this post in 5 seconds......Counting down to their quotes 5, 4, 3, 2, .......

Okay bye, going back to our present job as first responders.

If you dare quote our posts to type rubbish, na wetin u dey woship go strike you down one time.

CORONA IS REAL!!

kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Thumbs up Guys!

Criminals, thieves and haters wants to bury Baba, they don't know he is a seed! wink

See as one of the enemy of progress (as your moniker tells us), go run last page go dey confess,
hypocrites just full everywhere scatter anyhow,
e dey una body! tongue tongue)[/s]
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by eriko4life(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2020
before: when the spirit of God was still in them. after: when the spirit of God has left them
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2020
Fashola wowo when him small o
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Premiumwriter: 5:25pm On May 12, 2020
post=89457435:
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] chilling with our darling handsome, fresh, cool, cute Daddy.

No be God!? tongue

Okay bye, going back to our present job as first responders.

CORONA IS REAL!!

kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Thumbs up Guys!

Criminals, thieves and haters wants to bury Baba, they don't know he is a seed! wink

See as one of the enemy of progress (as your moniker tells us), go run last page go dey confess,
hypocrites just full everywhere scatter anyhow,
e dey una body! tongue tongue)
always making stupid long posts no one cares to read

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
The 11th pic is enough to give some people from the other side convulsion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.