Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) (71534 Views)

Throwback And Reactions To When A Northerner Contested In Ebonyi State / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Businesses And Source Of Wealth Of Nigerian Politicians Before Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Konji3368: 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:
The way Ifeanyi Okowa’s head changed from being round to oblong is what I don’t understand.
\

Money
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2020
O Bobby fashola in that pic looks malnourished
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2020
None of them knew they could be useless wicked leaders.. But still they are..

Moral lesson : Anyone can be anybody in this country, no matter how you look, your present status or folks...

Just upgrade your circle!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
cc monkeybabe, coman see ur love Tinubu before pic o, he is cute tho
my ROve
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Wow tinubu get swag ejo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:
The way Ifeanyi Okowa’s head changed from being round to oblong is what I don’t understand.
Head surgery.

C'mon
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by OmoOduduwa01: 6:30pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
If we are talking about handsome in those pix Buhari na first one but poor in economy governance .
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:44pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:

This Ifeanyo Okowa's massive change though.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2020
OK now

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2020
post=89457435:
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] chilling with our darling handsome, fresh, cool, cute Daddy.

Our Darling Daddy is not a politician, but a natural born leader of men.

President of all Nigerians both living and dead! cool

No be God!? tongue

Some people will hit their big empty head on the wall and die seeing this lovely pictures.
Nonentities dem tongue tongue.

You will see such people quoting this post in 5 seconds......Counting down to their quotes 5, 4, 3, 2, .......

Okay bye, going back to our present job as first responders.

Lovers and Enemies of the country, we will be back to read your mentions....

If you dare quote our posts to type rubbish, na wetin u dey woship go strike you down one time.
Only if we quote any of una....na him una go escape the striking. tongue

Meanwhile, wash ya hands and keep safe y'all!

CORONA IS REAL!!

Our siblings are beautiful than yours.
Argue with your face mask! tongue

kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Thumbs up Guys!

Criminals, thieves and haters wants to bury Baba, they don't know he is a seed! wink

See as one of the enemy of progress (as your moniker tells us), go run last page go dey confess,
hypocrites just full everywhere scatter anyhow,
e dey una body! tongue tongue)

omo where is the wife
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2020
Pls remove Osinbajo and tifnubu from that list
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Johzhier97(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Governor Okowa of Delta State beats them all.Fashola smallie was a frightening figure. grin
Pussy Rat to be specific @Fashola...
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
most of them grew up to be ugly
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by fx45(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Governor Okowa of Delta State beats them all.Fashola smallie was a frightening figure. grin
He looks more like an imbeci1e
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by themanderon: 7:48pm On May 12, 2020
What's this!? Celebrating the very people that wrecked the nation. A symptom of Stockholm syndrome
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
waledeji:
[img][/img]
Surgeries I guess. Look at his lower set of teeth and the gum...how on earth do you think human tooth gum could have such an acurate, semi-square curve? it's artificial.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by themanderon: 8:30pm On May 12, 2020
dejavuh0007:
most of them grew up to be ugly

in spirit n soul
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by shiwex: 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
JasonJidenna:
smiley

I beg stop putting iBORI for paper....A convicted criminal has no place in today's Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by fati2001(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
BUHARI fine
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
Some of them were in power when your parents where in University, now you parents are retired and still some of them remain in Power. Okowa looks like a demonic incarnate, he has a face only a mother would love.
you mean Alien from MARS?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
fati2001:
BUHARI fine
I'm telling you. VeRy Sexy. He looks like my boyfriend kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2020
Beremx:
hw fr.... Bn xo long. How u dey
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On May 12, 2020
I am doing well. Good to see you again grin
kossyablaze:
hw fr.... Bn xo long. How u dey
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by fati2001(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I'm telling you. VeRy Sexy. He looks like my boyfriend kiss
old age dy change person.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
Eriggs:
na hopeless be ur mama n ur papa family name obviously. poverty don turn u to mad man. since d corrupt party lose election, ur free money has stopped. hopeless thing. keep hating dem manna, i love dem. poverty hopeless soul
e pain am, your death will surely be a miserable one.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you mean Alien from MARS?

grin Good description.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
What happened to Okowa's picture grin grin grin?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Akpaamunsi: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
post=89457435:
Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] chilling with our darling handsome, fresh, cool, cute Daddy.

Our Darling Daddy is not a politician, but a natural born leader of men.

President of all Nigerians both living and dead! cool

No be God!? tongue

Some people will hit their big empty head on the wall and die seeing this lovely pictures.
Nonentities dem tongue tongue.

You will see such people quoting this post in 5 seconds......Counting down to their quotes 5, 4, 3, 2, .......

Okay bye, going back to our present job as first responders.

Lovers and Enemies of the country, we will be back to read your mentions....

If you dare quote our posts to type rubbish, na wetin u dey woship go strike you down one time.
Only if we quote any of una....na him una go escape the striking. tongue

Meanwhile, wash ya hands and keep safe y'all!

CORONA IS REAL!!

Our siblings are beautiful than yours.
Argue with your face mask! tongue

kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Thumbs up Guys!

Criminals, thieves and haters wants to bury Baba, they don't know he is a seed! wink

See as one of the enemy of progress (as your moniker tells us), go run last page go dey confess,
hypocrites just full everywhere scatter anyhow,
e dey una body! tongue tongue)

Seun lalasticlala obinoscopy oam4j Dominique.

Rule 2. Wishes harm to fellow Nairalanders who quotes his post. Pls do the needful
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Maliqcious: 11:18pm On May 12, 2020
Jayrockk:
Oshiomole has been ugly since day one grin grin
i think he cool as a teenager
Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2020
how can I marry one of this mr presido girls.they are all classic abeg.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2020
StreetFight:
Okowa was born handicapped, thank God he is now cured with money.

Check out Tinubu, check his outfit when he was still young, Asiwaju has always been Jagaban
the guy na don before before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.