Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. (4145 Views)

Igbo Domination. / Busting The Lie Of Igbo Domination In The Old Eastern Region / Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Topsic70: 8:02pm On May 13, 2020
Gbagagba4
#back_to_d_beginning!

Las-las, na 'biafrasay' be ur final destination!
U neffa chichunchin.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by nijabazaar: 8:08pm On May 13, 2020
Topsic70:

loooool....
'feelin ur payne brah; d truth can hurt atimes.
PS: what happened to biafrasay- ur Igbo forum?

Please stay off my mention.

Go and shove your phallus somewhere else

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Topsic70: 8:12pm On May 13, 2020
nijabazaar:

Please stay off my mention.

Go and shove your phallus somewhere else
Hahahahaha....nwanne my bloda, u haff vexin.
So, sm1 cannot even play with u ni?
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by nijabazaar: 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
Gandollar:
Last night I went down memory lane and got more convinced that Nigeria would never progress more than it currently is.
A lot of baggage weighing it down.

Nigeria is a place where you can go, but will not go far.

In the 70s and 80s, other tribes would pass of any label not made in America or England as "Ibo made".

The ingenuity of the Igbo race could not be harnessed to morph into something bigger due to successive visionless governments.

Our spirit of industry was not encouraged by Nigerian government out of fear of domination and so the gang up to keep this spirit broken or low at least.

Totally correct

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by nijabazaar: 8:21pm On May 13, 2020
Ejusni:
Okay I'm going to make my point known. I'm from a minority tribe in NIGERIA I'm neither Hausa/Fulani nor Yoruba nor Igbo or their derivatives. I'm a firm believer in NIGERIA and even more a united ONE NIGERIA, I believe and observe as many Nigerians have the deterioration of our country, it's economy and Muhammadu Buhari's clear ethno-nepotistic tendencies. I believe we as a nation have our own fair share of problems;

the Igbo claim to be marginalized in terms of appointments and infrastructural development(which is very debatable) but as Mr President being who he is you can't blame him.

If Biafra is achieved( which in my opinion is 99.99% impossible considering the state of things and what happened the last time in 1967) what then will happen to Biafra? What will the minority tribe do? Do you think they'll sit and become MINORITY all over again? I don't think so. Everyone will want their own country( South South Nigeria is the most ethnically diverse place in NIGERIA) imagine how many 'countries' will spring up. The smaller and divided we are the more enticing we become, we have neighbours that aren't very friendly France has shown countless times it's aim in West Africa- a disunited Nigeria which will become it's puppet state like Cameroon, Niger, Chad states with dictators as rulers.

Secondly what do you think will happen to all the Igbos who've spread out all of over Nigeria and their assets, they'll loose everything! Billions of dollars lost! Is that what we want? Millions of Igbos packed in Biafra putting exceeding strain of resources in Igbo land, millions more migrating to the south South where they aren't native. Do you think the locals will be friendly? Do you think they'll like being minorities again?( I think I've mentioned this before).

The point of everything i wrote up there is ONE NIGERIA it is the easiest and preferably less bloody solution. Nigeria should be restructured politically,economically, socially. A well proportioned government where no nepotism takes places should be in place.

Please no one especially ipob should quote me abeg.

If you had noticed with this thread and the other one by Pazienza, the initiative now is for Us, the igbos , to push for the Biafran Agenda with the exclusion of any minority or unwilling igboid derivatives. One cant escape Nigeria to form another mini hellfire.
So the new angle now is to form a geographical space that is 99.9% homogeneous.

Note homogenous countries tend to be more successful e.g Japan, Norway and South Korea

And ofcourse, a new Biafra will align itself to a powerful State. All new entities do that in other to scale. It's a given in the order of things. It's better to be the vassal of a powerful state than to be the free born of a hellish-retrogressive contraption like Nigeria

And what do u mean by millions of igbos packed together? Ever been to Hongkong? Ever heard of high rises? Do u think all the igbos will come back to one geographical space at the same time, even of they do ....They still cant stretches the land much more than greater Tokyo is.

You talk about Igbo assets as if they are largely immutable. Let me me tell you, the sooner Biafra is on the horizon there will be ingenious ways to strip and convert these assets into liquids! grin

And No, ONE NIGERIA shouldn't be given a chance again. We have conducted that experiment for 60years and Norrin tangible has come of it. We are so diverse and stubborn to come together and achieve a collective goal. The yoruba ideal is consistently clashing with the Igbo ideal and vice versa.

It is time to pull the plug on the ONE Nigeria experiment !

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2020
Ejusni:
Okay I'm going to make my point known. I'm from a minority tribe in NIGERIA I'm neither Hausa/Fulani nor Yoruba nor Igbo or their derivatives. I'm a firm believer in NIGERIA and even more a united ONE NIGERIA, I believe and observe as many Nigerians have the deterioration of our country, it's economy and Muhammadu Buhari's clear ethno-nepotistic tendencies. I believe we as a nation have our own fair share of problems;

the Igbo claim to be marginalized in terms of appointments and infrastructural development(which is very debatable) but as Mr President being who he is you can't blame him.

If Biafra is achieved( which in my opinion is 99.99% impossible considering the state of things and what happened the last time in 1967) what then will happen to Biafra? What will the minority tribe do? Do you think they'll sit and become MINORITY all over again? I don't think so. Everyone will want their own country( South South Nigeria is the most ethnically diverse place in NIGERIA) imagine how many 'countries' will spring up. The smaller and divided we are the more enticing we become, we have neighbours that aren't very friendly France has shown countless times it's aim in West Africa- a disunited Nigeria which will become it's puppet state like Cameroon, Niger, Chad states with dictators as rulers.

Secondly what do you think will happen to all the Igbos who've spread out all of over Nigeria and their assets, they'll loose everything! Billions of dollars lost! Is that what we want? Millions of Igbos packed in Biafra putting exceeding strain of resources in Igbo land, millions more migrating to the south South where they aren't native. Do you think the locals will be friendly? Do you think they'll like being minorities again?( I think I've mentioned this before).

The point of everything i wrote up there is ONE NIGERIA it is the easiest and preferably less bloody solution. Nigeria should be restructured politically,economically, socially. A well proportioned government where no nepotism takes places should be in place.

Please no one especially ipob should quote me abeg.
Sorry you can't dictate who quotes you. As a matter of fact, you used the last to draw attention to yourself to be mentioned. Prolly you enjoy being mentioned so much.

Minority tribes like yours need not be worried since you would elect to be on the side of a bigger nation.. Nigeria.

That Igbos live and invest massively outside their region doesn't mean when Biafra becomes a reality, then they are restricted to the new nation alone.

I live in Lagos and would too glad to obtain the necessary documents required for me to live and do business there. Are there no foreigners around you?

You say it's debatable SE is marginalized in terms of infrastructure, well this alone has betrayed your intentions which I had earlier passed off as mischievous.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 8:54pm On May 13, 2020
Blackking98:
everyone in the SS is inferior or laid back or hates each other and igbos are gods among men, we've heard you, shift let reasonable igbos like Pazienza talk. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw, igbos like Pazienza are the kind of people Niger Deltans want to do business with, not your out of date empty pride type of Igbo.
Stop fighting the truth. You all said no to Biafra for fear of domination, here's someone who's saying he doesn't want you in the first place. He should be your man.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2020
Stumbled on this whilst playing around.

Everyone is rejecting Igbos.

Anyways, Biafra is dead.

https://twtext.com/article/1254182119166873602

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

Anyways, Biafra is dead.

Biafra is dead, yet you get goose bumps whenever it is mentioned.

Get healed soon.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2020
Gandollar:
Biafra is dead, yet you get goose bumps whenever it is mentioned.

Get healed soon.
Can the dead scare the living?

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

Can the dead scare the living?
Yes. That's why you convulse each time Biafra is mentioned.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2020
Gandollar:
Yes. That's why you convulse each time Biafra is mentioned.
i was only catching cruise, you know Igbo/Biafra has turned to a laughing stock.

Wetin man go do, person gat to collect him own shine.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Biafrarep(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

Anyways, Biafra is dead.

Lol, so ridiculous and typical of afonjas, always running around like headless chickens when you expose their lies.

Now, who is that boy you quoted? You went around to search for a nobody and quoted him here, then the question is, to what end?

Well thank God you know the greatest black African woman today by name Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. She is a proud daughter of Anioma and she is so proud of her Igbo identity. She recently communicated with us in Igbo language so that evil minded Nigerians won't pokenose and told Igbos how best they could survive the COVID-19 pandemic and the economic meltdown.

When it comes to referendum, who do you think the Anioma people will listen to? A nobody or the likes of NOI whose father is equally the king of her community??

Continue decieving yourselves, all your lies and propaganda are being destroyed back-to-back.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 9:35pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:
i was only catching cruise, you know Igbo/Biafra has turned to a laughing stock.

Wetin man go do, person gat to collect him own shine.
I am Igbo, identify yourself before I address your post on laughing stock.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, so ridiculous and typical of afonjas, always running around like headless chickens when you expose their lies.

Now, who is that boy you quoted? You went around to search for a nobody and then quoted him here, then the question is, to what end?

Well thank God you know the greatest black African woman today by name Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. She is a proud daughter of Anioma and she is so proud of her Igbo identity. She recently communicated with us in Igbo language so that evil minded Nigerians won't pokenose and told Igbos how best they could survive the COVID-19 pandemic and the economic meltdown.

When it comes to referendum, who do you think the Anioma people will listen to? A nobody or the likes of NOI whose father is equally the king of her community??

Continue decieving yourselves, all your lies and propaganda is being destroyed back-to-back.
Okonjo iweala is the greatest African woman? You mean that thief that aided the laundering of billions of naira (over $9B) well, she's going to jail.

Baba Aniomas are not Igbo...

Every just dey reject Biafra.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
Gandollar:
I am Igbo, identify yourself before I address your post on laughing stock.
Why is my identity so important?
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

It's important because I will take you to the cleaners and ensure you don't fish for idiots ever again in your life.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2020
Gandollar:
It's important because I will take you to the cleaners and ensure you don't fish for idiots ever again in your life.
You mean on a faceless forum?

You must be Brock Lesnar.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Tobrasky: 9:50pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

Okonjo iweala is the greatest African woman? You mean that thief that aided the laundering of billions of naira (over $9B) well, she's going to jail.

The collective IQ's of all the yaribanza ape looking women all put together, cannot tie the strings of Madam Ngos' worst shoe. E get reason why she dey collect awards and global recognition wherever she goes.

And as for your other nonsense, as a proud Anioma boy I no even need reason your matter. Simple task, enter Asaba or any part of Anioma right now if you truly get preek dangling in between your malnourished legs...then go to a public area and announce with a loudspeaker (for better effect), that Anioma are not Igbos in your thick afonja accent for that matter. Anyi ga'eji mma bepụ ga'
amu grin grin grin

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Tobrasky: 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

The idiot na afonja, na dem way bros grin. They hide under the shadows of facetious accounts and identities to talk big talks. Who takes them seriously any more?

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2020
Tobrasky:

The collective IQ's of all the yaribanza ape looking women all put together, cannot tie the strings of Madam Ngos' worst shoe. E get reason why she dey collect awards and global recognition wherever she goes.

And as for your other nonsense, as a proud Anioma boy I no even need reason your matter. Simple task, enter Asaba or any part of Anioma right now if you truly get preek dangling in between your malnourished legs...then go to a public area and announce with a loudspeaker (for better effect), that Anioma are not Igbos in your thick afonja accent for that matter. Anyi ga'eji mma bepụ ga'
amu grin grin grin
I think you're alien to common sense.

You need to know that my mentions is not for brain dead people.

Iweala is a thief.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Biafrarep(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2020
Genoa:

I won't waste my time trying to enlighten you again because it's obviously not worth it.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2020
Biafrarep:

I won't waste my time trying to enlighten you again because it's obviously not worth it.
It's no news that Igbos are gullible, no thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I only engage small portion of you guys, you're definitely not part of that portion.

I'm sorry.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by gwafaeziokwu: 10:24pm On May 13, 2020
You guys should stop mentioning that idiot. His aim is to derail this thread. Don't let him succeed.

We know where to tidy his Bleep up.

Ignore him pleassssssss

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Genoa(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
You guys should stop mentioning that idiot. His aim is to derail this thread. Don't let him succeed.

We know where to tidy his Bleep up.

Ignore him pleassssssss
Why are you afraid to tag me, you little dick.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by gwafaeziokwu: 10:47pm On May 13, 2020
So back to topic.

The false allegations by the minorities in the Eastern region were quashed by the Wilkinson commission.

Igbos were ruled fair in all their dealings with the minorities.

Obudu cattle Ranch was built by Micheal Okpara. The trans Amadi industrial park was done by him.

It's unfortunate that they fell for Gowon's divide and rule tactics in 1967. Biafra would have been a state to be envied.

All that is in the past. In the future,they remain our neighbours, but our future is not tied to theirs. As long as the don't throw a clog in our wheel no wahala.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 12:56am On May 14, 2020
Genoa:

You mean on a faceless forum?

You must be Brock Lesnar.
And I want to send to send you to suplex City after I have mangled you with 22 F5s!

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Blackking98(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2020
Biafrarep:

You can call it whatever you like but that's the bitter truth, and the Willinks report also stated it. You hate Igbos for no good reason and it has been generational but we don't care. We will only relate with you guys based on the same attitude you bring forward.
Some igbos are really delusional on this forum, do you know what it means to hate someone or a group of people? You have this weird thinking that you're superior to hausa, Yoruba and now Niger Delta hence they hate you or envy you or are inferior ,now Niger Delta has joined your Igbo hating crew, I doubt you know the meaning of hate hence you're spewing trash. The old eastern region is dead and buried and everyone has moved on except you guy's, continue flogging a dead horse.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Blackking98(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2020
Gandollar:
Stop fighting the truth. You all said no to Biafra for fear of domination, here's someone who's saying he doesn't want you in the first place. He should be your man.
no one is fighting any truth, I actually appreciate Pazienza for understanding the Niger Delta and our reasons for not wanting to join Biafra. You since this discussion started what meaningful thing have you contributed except trolling?

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 6:41am On May 14, 2020
Blackking98 pojjst=89525312:
no one is fighting any truth, I actually appreciate Pazienza for understanding the Niger Delta and our reasons for not wanting to join Biafra. You since this discussion started what meaningful thing have you contributed except trolling?
Telling you to stop fighting the truth is trolling Well suit yourself.

Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Blackking98(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2020
Gandollar:
Telling you to stop fighting the truth is trolling Well suit yourself.
You are really not intelligent, if I'm fighting the truth why am I applauding Pazienza, or because I'm not swallowing your BS you feel is the truth? It's too early to show your illiteracy and ignorance here.
Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by Gandollar(f): 6:54am On May 14, 2020
Blackking98:
You are really not intelligent, if I'm fighting the truth why am I applauding Pazienza, or because I'm not swallowing your BS you feel is the truth? It's too early to show your illiteracy and ignorance here.
When a chicken suddenly starts chasing you early in the morning without good reason, better run cos you don't know if it developed teeth during the night.

I don't know what you are really getting onto, but whatever it is, I think you should just shove it. I'm not the reason why you are miserable in life.

If you don't like my advice, Kpo isi na wall!

Delete / Arewa Facebook Folks Already Defending Abba Kyari / Unknown Gunmen Displays Weapons They Captured From Security Men (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70