Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

LASTMA Officials Called Out Over Extortion And Missing N170K (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officials Called Out Over Extortion And Missing N170K (video) (179 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Officials Called Out Over Extortion And Missing N170K (video) by lacemose(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2020
Man who was stopped by a LASTMA official has complained that he had his N170K missing from his car after the officer left and that he extorted him for N20K.

He said "I was on my way to market driving along marina when a lastma vehicle overtook my vehicle and stopped in front and told me I committed an offence".

"I asked which offence and they asked me to show my driver's license, which I did and the officer went with it. In my bid to get it back, officer Odunsanya. A entered my vehicle and started driving it".

"I quickly jumped in and asked him where he was driving my car to. I tried settling the matter with them and ask him to tell me my offence, but he came up with nothing and still had me settle them with 20k."

"After they left, I got to a car park and found out the N170K I had in my vehicle has gone missing. Please the World should tell officer Odunsanya and his colleagues to give me back my money."

"I am saying this for the whole world to see the level of injustice and robbery we face from the hands of the same people that are supposed to be protecting our lives"

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/lastma-officials-called-out-over.html

Re: LASTMA Officials Called Out Over Extortion And Missing N170K (video) by lacemose(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2020
Re: LASTMA Officials Called Out Over Extortion And Missing N170K (video) by Davash222(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2020
Seems LASTMA wan to dey collect curses like Police.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria As An Exemplar Of What Went Wrong / How To Make Money / Ikono Pdp Extended Party Executives Upholds Suspension Of Leader Of Legislative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.