Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. (842 Views)

A New Gold Mine Found / Your Personal VTU, Your Gold Mine / Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by Immanuelakoji42(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2020
BELOW ARE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LONGRICH....

** Maximum of 3 legs

** No time frame ( no pressure)

** No compulsory monthly purchases ( target/authorship)

** Weekly bonus payment ( Green Thursday)

** Grow at your own pace .

** Unlimited accumulation of bonus points.

** Leadership/getting to the zenith with tangible results easily achieved.

** TRAVELS: All expense paid international trips annually for deserving distributors who met certain requirements. Trips to countries like Malaysia, USA, Dubai, United Kingdom, South Africa, China etc.

**CAR: The company runs a yearly car promo. Longrich international has awarded over 300 brand new cars within 4years of her operation in Nigeria .

** HOUSE: 25 million naira House fund is awarded to Star Directors. This money is accrued from your House fund incentive points.

** EXECUTIVE MBA (EMBA) PROGRAM IN USA
Longrich int'l sponsors Star Directors for a 4year (9 days per year) Executive MBA Program in Regis University in Denver, Colorado ( USA)

** FIRST DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IN SUZHOU CHINA
Longrich sponsors a 4 year degree program to study any course of your choice in the prestigious SUZHOU UNIVERSITY in China. Directors are given slots to recommend any person of their choice.
Longrich believes in giving back to her partners to enhance personal development.
By partnering with this multinational Asian manufacturing company called Longrich, you are building capacity for your business empire that will announce your name to generations unborn and also building a better future for yourself and children!
Now is the time to partner with this prestigious company! Be part of us!

WhatsApp me on 08103706852 or use my WhatsApp link for fast access. https://send? Phone number= +2348103706852 ....... You can contact me for more enquiries and let's get started

REGISTRATION IS FREE

This is a Life changing Business, if you doubt? Browse about Longrich on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Nairaland, YouTube, and see a lot of Testimonies...

TAKE THAT BOLD STEP NOW WITH WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.......... YOU CAN COME IN AS A STOCKIST INVESTOR WITH 3.5million+ AND EARN WITHOUT REFERRAL...

Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by egojeny1(f): 7:09am On May 13, 2020
Do stockists get to star Director level?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by Immanuelakoji42(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2020
Yes of course..... Can we chat on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by Mfonobong76(f): 11:28am On May 19, 2020
How much is the starting capital?
Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by Asikaodama(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2020
Nice one for better life better future!!
Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by Immanuelakoji42(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2020
You can start with as low as 10,000 or 25,000 or 45,000 or 200,000 or 500,000+ or 3million+ it's your choice and earn for life..
Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by egojeny1(f): 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
When is the next promo?
Re: Benefits Of Longrich Partnership.. Longrich.... Another Gold Mine.. by Immanuelakoji42(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2020
The next promo will be anounced very soon by Longrich....

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Processing Business / Beware Of Bitcoin Loophole And Lexatrade Forex Trading Company, It Is A SCAM! / How I Made $2000 On Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.