Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say (2579 Views)

Whom Should A Woman Listen To First? / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Sck67(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2020
Am married with 3 children one is my step daughter 2 together with him the problem is my husband never listen or take my advice he treat me like his daughter and not his wife he always shut me off the problem we are having is he like wearing this short inside the house he doesn’t go out with it in the compound but for me the short is very inappropriate to wear where theirs children around because you could see his penis shape and he don’t wear pant underneath and his daughter is 9, our first son 3 and baby girl a year and 9 months and when I talk it will cause problem that he has threaten to send me packing and another problem he knows that we are living in room and parlour so the baby sleep in our room he like walking naked in the room when the baby is watching even sleep naked he say baby is too much she don’t know anything and i have to sleep between him and the baby to avoid my baby to see his penis and I have beg him to wear a short anytime we are in bed anothe problem so since the 2 big children went on vacation to my MIL and only the small one remaining with us , he starts staying naked I had to take my baby outside to play so one rainy afternoon he was naked and my baby was playing with me in the room he entered the room naked I shouted at him out of anger I called him a witch and he beat me very badly and warn me not to talk to him like that again. I am sick and tired I want to leave him . He is a cobbler and I sell foods on the roadside , he doesn’t contribute anything and i pays all the bills. is this a normal behaviour for a grown up man , father and husband to be behaving around the house ?
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Abboki: 11:23am On May 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by OlawaleBammie: 11:23am On May 12, 2020
Familic issue is no no for me

Wait for those SS3's and Jambites to come advice u like they are doin Algebra...

Just wait, dey wil soon arive, they are probably stil busy throwing tantrums in romance section.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Lawalemi(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2020
Different marital problems
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by simonlee(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2020
After growing up among women, i could have sworn only women had this behaviour. They are always looking for the slightest opportunity to roam about naked at home.
Your husband probably grew up among women too and gradually got comfortable with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by habsydiamond(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2020
Naked!!! Haa!! Your case is critical o. Dont worry he will change when his 9 year old daugther tells him the rope between his legs has come out of his shorts. Then baba go get sense.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by chatinent: 11:29am On May 12, 2020
" His daughter is nine, our son and baby is .." = family differences.
I don't justify his wearing-shorts mentality, but I think you are just bragging rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Sankabson(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2020
Check yourself and your delivery first. There’s something you’re certainly not saying here a’m.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by nnamdibig(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2020
An irresponsible man sighted. He will be worse if he see the opportunity.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by okomile(f): 11:37am On May 12, 2020
Stop nagging

Ignore him completely

If he says, yellow, and it is blue, says yes, the yellow is sun yellow

Lobatan grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Holumhidey(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2020
Our dick.....
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by HarunaWest(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2020
Sck67:
Am married with 3 children one is my step daughter 2 together with him the problem is my husband never listen or take my advice he treat me like his daughter and not his wife he always shut me off the problem we are having is he like wearing this short inside the house he doesn’t go out with it in the compound but for me the short is very inappropriate to wear where theirs children around because you could see his penis shape and he don’t wear pant underneath and his daughter is 9, our first son 3 and baby girl a year and 9 months and when I talk it will cause problem that he has threaten to send me packing and another problem he knows that we are living in room and parlour so the baby sleep in our room he like walking naked in the room when the baby is watching even sleep naked he say baby is too much she don’t know anything and i have to sleep between him and the baby to avoid my baby to see his penis and I have beg him to wear a short anytime we are in bed anothe problem so since the 2 big children went on vacation to my MIL and only the small one remaining with us , he starts staying naked I had to take my baby outside to play so one rainy afternoon he was naked and my baby was playing with me in the room he entered the room naked I shouted at him out of anger I called him a witch and he beat me very badly and warn me not to talk to him like that again. I am sick and tired I want to leave him . He is a cobbler and I sell foods on the roadside , he doesn’t contribute anything and i pays all the bills. is this a normal behaviour for a grown up man , father and husband to be behaving around the house ?
You can see how you women lie. Before it was that he walked naked round the house. You are now concluding again that he doesn't contribute anything and you want to leave him,just to garner sympathy from your audience.. You are someone that lies that's why he doesn't regard your utterances.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Yustash001(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2020
I think you should talk to one of his close friend regarding it..

His friend may discuss it better with him..
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Bola146(f): 11:51am On May 12, 2020
Let me wait for my elders to contribute grin This one pass me cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by blesskewe(f): 11:53am On May 12, 2020
It's one big pass me
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by andyanders: 11:56am On May 12, 2020
Madam, I'm sorry to say ur husband has mental problem. How can a sane man be walking naked or with only boxer on where a 9 yr daughter is? Maybe he might turn to rape the baby one day. Even at 1 1/2 yrs old, a sane man cannoct act such and upon that, beat u up when u complained. Your daugher of 9 yrs, is been exposed to danger and since it is a room/parlor, she might be pretending to be sleeping and be watching u guys making out.

I wouldn't knw what to advise u now 'cus your marriage is in danger. Something is not right with ur husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Heiterkeit(f): 12:18pm On May 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Familic issue is no no for me

Wait for those SS3's and Jambites to come advice u like they are doin Algeria...

Just wait, dey wil soon arive, they are probably stil busy throwing tantrums in romance section.

Petty people like you are not helping this forum. You did not care to offer an advice to the OP, yet you dissed those who may choose to offer her the advice she is seeking.

@OP

Your husband lacks good sense of judgement.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by sisisioge: 12:58pm On May 12, 2020
To answer your question...No!
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by OnlyOneTega(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2020
God Listens... Talk To God About It.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by KanwuliaExtra: 2:22pm On May 12, 2020
Black “STRUGGLE LOVE” 001! grin
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Oladayo12(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
HarunaWest:

You can see how you women lie. Before it was that he walked naked round the house. You are now concluding again that he doesn't contribute anything and you want to leave him,just to garner sympathy from your audience.. You are someone that lies that's why he doesn't regard your utterances.
How on earth did you get to know that she was lying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by HarunaWest(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2020
Oladayo12:
How on earth did you get to know that she was lying?
She diverted from the topic and story at hand. She has a legitimate case until the concluding part of her story. She said the man walks naked, fine we know is wrong. All of a sudden she takes care of the house, the man doesn't care and she wants to leave him in just two sentence. That's what liars do.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by frozen70(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
Sck67:

What kind of madness is that

Well get him beautiful boxers and let him have them

Tease him the one you want him to wear anytime he wants to make love to you that it's going to be the signal for love time

Show him the one yo wear when he is angry so that you can know his mood

Any time he goes naked, wear him your favourite and tell him it's your favourite

As for the upkeep discuss with him after love making that you want him to be carrying his responsibilities so that the crown of blessings will not depart from him

You see, dome mad acts or display can only be handled with soft hand if not, it will escalate

Then starts saving, tomorrow can not be predicted

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by yvelchstores(f): 4:48pm On May 12, 2020
I don't believe this story. All the best if it's true.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by OlawaleBammie: 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
Heiterkeit:

Petty people like you are not helping this forum. You did not care to offer an advice to the OP, yet you dissed those who may choose to offer her the advice she sought.

@OP

Your husband lacks good sense of judgement.

Mr Man calm down, e never reach like dis.

besides, if u can read between the lines u would deduce wat i meant by my statement.

If u didnt get it, this is wat i meant.

Seeking advice here is not something to reckon with, here is full of immature mates, tender sense of reasoning and ill-advice which reek out of their amateurism and myopic nature.

Na children, i mean, we children ful here.

I hope u get me this tym around.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2020
You need tact to handle this.I think you are going about it the wrong way.
First of all,get him good shorts he can wear around the house.

Talk to him from time to time about the need to shield himself from his children.You don't need to nag him.

I think the bigger issue here is about the home finances and the need for him to play his part.How did you guys start that he is now not taking responsibility?
Leave some things you could do for him to handle and if he doesn't leave them undone.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by LadySarah: 5:21pm On May 12, 2020
Get him knee length or free boxershorts that's all. He likes being in his birthday suit at home lyk alot of us wink wink. It's very normal.

Just talk to him in a calm voice.
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by nkwuocha1: 5:37pm On May 12, 2020
Sorry to say this, that man you call a husband is a very stupid fellow.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Sck67(f): 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
LadySarah:
Get him knee length or free boxershorts that's all. He likes being in his birthday suit at home lyk alot of us wink wink. It's very normal.

Just talk to him in a calm voice.
Thanks for your advice he have boxers but he don’t wear them he only prefers this short around the house or he wears it underneath his trousers when he is out I have talked to him in calm voice but to no avail until the day I lost my temper and I insulted him and he beats me I just don’t understand him because what he is doing is not Normal
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Sck67(f): 6:13pm On May 12, 2020
thorpido:
You need tact to handle this.I think you are going about it the wrong way.
First of all,get him good shorts he can wear around the house.

Talk to him from time to time about the need to shield himself from his children.You don't need to nag him.

I think the bigger issue here is about the home finances and the need for him to play his part.How did you guys start that he is now not taking responsibility?
Leave some things you could do for him to handle and if he doesn't leave them undone.
Thanks for your advice we were staying in his family house with his parents and some of his siblings for good 2 and half years he used to drop feeding money for everybody in the house I or one of his sisters will cook and we eats together and I couldn’t cope with the living arrangements and we moved I paid for the deposits for us to move here and ever since we move out of his family house he don’t give me 1kobo I am managing all alone
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by 24kmagic: 6:19pm On May 12, 2020
I will never forgive you for making read this rubbish. What sort of terrible write-up is this?

No comma, no full stop.

Last last, na another fake nairaland story to generate traffic or make front page.

Nairaland, the number one nepotistic/tribalistic blog in Africa
Re: My Husband Never Listen To Anything I Say by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
Smdh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Your Advice On This / Would You Marry A Sit At Home Husband? / My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.