Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus (16847 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 9:35pm On May 26, 2020
Image123:
Fortunately for you guys, i'm weak for these kind of inane arguments. For 10 pages, you guys have been paralysed and unable to give cogent reasons why or what a black God or black Jesus would do for the world better than John 3v16 which we already have. All you seem able to do is post silly pictures and make threats about being judged if we don't believe your hogwash.
Its only lies, that Ọga d, pastes upandan the forum. He pasted the picture of Manikongo João I of Kongo, alias Nzinga a Nkuwu or Nkuwu Nzinga, as he was a black Hebrew Israelite (i.e. BHI) when in fact the guy was an African who converted to Christianity, and thereafter Nzinga a Nkuwu took the Christian name of João I, in honor of Portugal's king at the time, João II, but what did Baba d do, he conveniently left out that important fact and truth, just sold he could continue to sell his falsehood to the itching ears and the trustful easily persuaded by his lies to believe all the falsehoods he is busily churning out.

I don't mind him living in his fantasy world, but its just the toxicity of his posts, the hatred, the intolerance towards a set of fellow human beings, the divisiveness and how he sends out hostility messages between people et cetera.

If it is NOT nipped in the bud, we'll have another Abubakar Shekau and Boko Haram in our hands. IPOD and Mazi will be child's play compared with the sect/cult/terrorists group that might develop from him

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
BEATRICE KIMPA VITA

The great prophetess of Congo known for her prophetic gift. She was said to fall into trances for days, visit heaven and have conversations with The Most High.

Born 1684 in the Kingdom of Kongo, a baptized catholic, She told the people that they had been lied to, and that the European-looking images of Jesus and Mary and the saints that adorned the Catholic churches were false and that these people of the bible were all born in Kongo and were in fact Kongolese.

She destroyed "idols", the various Kongo Nkisi or charms inhabited by spiritual entities, as well as Christian paraphernalia.

She was captured and taken to the mountaintop court of Pedro IV. With persuasion by the Capuchins (a catholic religious order), she was convicted of heresy and burned at the stake in July 1706 at age 22. Then they ground her body to dust. In 1710, the perpetrators sent a report of their “mission” to the pope, after having organized the persecution of her followers. Her followers were sold into slavery, and taken across the Atlantic.

Her teachings were declared heretical, and the people of the Kongo were ordered to forget them. Yet to this day they and their descendants around the world still draw inspiration from the story of the woman who had stood against the European priests and who had dared to preach about a Jesus who had been black like them. She is seen as an antislavery figure and is known as a prefigure to modern African democracy movements.

Color doesn't matter indeed.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 12:01am On May 27, 2020
[img]https://s7/images/kkk.jpg[/img]
Prophetess of Kongo:
Kimpa Vita
(aka Donna Beatriz)

Early Life
Kimpa Vita was born of aristocratic family near Mount Kibangu in the Kingdom of Kongo soon after the death of King António I (1661–65). It is believed that she was connected to King António I who died at the battle of Mbwila (Ulanga) a battle orientated around the removal of the Portuguese from his region. Following António I death, was a time of internal strife, political unrest and civil war. As was the centuries old tradition with Kongolese nobles, she was baptised into the Roman Catholic church at birth and took Donna Beatriz as her baptismal name.

She was shaped by two things, which are: African Spirituality & Christianity and the Decline of the Kingdom of Kongo

African Spirituality & Christianity
As a child Kimpa Vita had "gifts", she constantly saw visions and dreamt of playing with angels. Due to her innate spirituality, Kimpa Vita was trained as a Nganga marinda (i.e. (Shaman), a individual who consults the supernatural world to solve problems within the community.

As could be expected, the European missionaries did not like the existence of the Nganga marinda nor did they like the fact that the Kongolese widely accepted them as legitimate, despite two centuries of Catholicism (i.e. that's two hundred years of practising Catholicism).

Decline of the Kingdom of Kongo
The kingdom of Kongo (now a part of modern Angola and Congo), the wealthiest and most powerful state in the Atlantic region of Central Africa during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, began to dissolve in the seventeenth century under internal and external pressures. Portuguese military aggression emanating from the Angola colony to the south spurred the kingdom’s disintegration, notably at the battle of Mbwila in 1665 at which Portuguese troops killed the Kongo ruler Antonio I. The kingdom was plagued by devastating civil wars which fed the ravenous Atlantic slave trade. By the turn of the eighteenth century there was an immense political and cultural vacuum, the Kongo capital Mbanza Kongo (also known as São Salvador) had been abandoned and the kingdom had broken up into small territories ruled by warlords and members of the old Kongo nobility. Memories of Kongo’s past glory remained, however, and a series of popular movements developed out of the Kongo people’s desire to restore the kingdom to its former greatness.

Mission
With her training as a shaman and her identification as a Christian, Kimpa Vita began to be recognized as a prophetess.

In 1704, at the age of 20 she had a near death experience when she appeared to die of a fever. When she had been resuscitated she believed that she now spoke with the voice of the patron saint of Kongo, and also incidentally the patron saint of Portugal, St. Anthony of Padua,

She believed Saint Anthony became incarnate in her body and so she became the physical manifestation of the saint, who addressed the kingdom’s problems through her.

Compelled by the Christian God to announce his word to restore the kingdom through adherence to a vision of Catholicism that was set firmly within Kongo history and geography. She also wanted to restore the former Kongo capital San Salvador.

She concerned herself with the restoration, spiritually and politically, of the Kongo Kingdom. Kimpa Vita’s religious ideology came as an answer to the prayers of many Kongolese people. In her message She combined traditional Kongolese beliefs with Catholicism. Creating her own her own Christian movement, known as Antonianism.

She wanted a religious system that was set firmly within Kongo history and geography. From her visions she believed Kongo must reunite under a new king & Antonianism was a way of doing this.

Much to the dismay of the Catholic Church, Kimpa Vita quickly attracted a large following of common people, as well as some nobility who flocked to the city, which Kimpa identified as the biblical Bethlehem.

Rejecting missionary domination over Christianity, she preached that:
- Kongo was the Holy Land described in the Bible

- The Kongolese capital, Mbanza Kongo (also known as Sao Salvador) was the real site of Bethlehem
- Jesus was born in Mbanza Kongo and baptized not at Nazareth but in the northern province of Nsundi.
- Jesus Christ and the other saints were black Africans
- Mary was a slave of a Kongo marquis.
- Heaven was for also for Africans
- The European church was not beneficial to Kongolese.

Kimpa Vita, claimed all this had been divulged to her by God. She died every Friday and went to spend the weekend in heaven where she met God personally and discussed such topics as Kongo politics. Indeed, Kimpa Vita’s ideology may seem radical but not if you look at the history of Catholicism and Christianity in the Kingdom of Kongo and examine how the people learnt to adapt a foreign religion with their local traditions. They felt that the Christian missionaries were corrupt and unsympathetic to the spiritual needs of Kongolese Catholics.

Death
Her involvement in politics that eventually led to her fall, when Pedro Constantinho da Silva, a general to the King Pedro IV & a rival to the throne, saw an ally with Kimpa Vita as a means to the throne. Kimpa was now seen as a enemy to King Pedro IV, because of her influence, her allies and her opposition against the Portuguese, Kimpa Vita was captured near her hometown, was tried under Kongo law as a witch and a heretic and burned at the stake for heresy in the temporary capital of Evululu on July 2, 1706 by forces loyal to Pedro IV under the watchful eyes of the European (Capuchin) missionaries. In 1710, the perpetrators sent a report of their “mission” to the pope, after having organized the persecution of her followers.

The Anthonian prophetic movement outlasted her death. Her followers continued to believe that she was still alive, and it was only when Pedro IV’s forces took São Salvador in 1709 that the political force of her movement was broken, and most of her former noble adherents renounced their beliefs and rejoined the church.

IT IS NOT ALWAYS ADVISABLE TO JUST READ ONLY ONE SIDE OF A STORY. SMH
This is how cults, sects and even terrorist groups are birthed
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2020
John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
If you're not free, it means someone lied to you in the name of truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 1:31am On May 27, 2020
[img]https://s7/images/RedBrownJesus.jpg[/img]
The Bible never said Jesus was white, neither did it say, He is black
However being Semitic, He was a reddish-brown-skinned Mediterranean person...
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by StubbornGENIUS: 6:45am On May 27, 2020
khia:
Like I said before, it's a personal enligntment. When I first learned the truth I had an overwhelming quest for more knowledge about the scriptures. I discovered what the OP discovered that the Bible was rewritten, added to, and information omitted.

The Bible clearly states not to add or omit from the scriptures. I studied the Bible, the apacrapha, the Torah and even some of the quran in a college Religious Literature class with original scriptures written in Hebrew and Greek and I was amazed. We truly have been brainwashed. The original Hebrews and Egyptians were definitely black.

But Jesus is neither hebrew nor an egyptian.Isn't he an Israelite?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 6:50am On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
But Jesus is neither Hebrew nor an Egyptian ...
If Abraham is a Hebrew. If Abraham is called Hebrew, then by association of being a Son of Man, Jesus too, is Hebrew. Jesus, of course, unequivocally isn't Egyptian.

StubbornGENIUS:
... Isn't He an Israelite?
"So he began shouting,
“Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!”
"
- Luke 18:38

Of course, capital yes. Jesus the son of David, is an Israelite
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by StubbornGENIUS: 6:53am On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
If Abraham is a Hebrew. If Abraham is called Hebrew, then by association of being a Son of Man, Jesus too, is Hebrew. Jesus, of course, unequivocally isn't Egyptian
Explain the relationship between Abraham of the old testament and Jesus of the new testament.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 6:58am On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Explain the relationship between Abraham of the old testament and Jesus of the new testament.
"This is the record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ,
the son of David, the son of Abraham:
"
- Matthew 1:1

Look at the genealogy of Jesus Christ, to find more out about all this, in Matthew 1:1–17 and/or Luke 3:23-38.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by StubbornGENIUS: 7:07am On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"This is the record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ,
the son of David, the son of Abraham:
"
- Matthew 1:1

Look at the genealogy of Jesus Christ, to find more out about all this, in Matthew 1:1–17 and/or Luke 3:23-38.
There were many times they were exiled or taken as war captives.Don't you know they inter-married with those who took them into captivity?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 7:24am On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
There is no way the Israelites would have travelled down to the west African coast et cetera. Their yet unmongrelised skin first would be a disadvantage and would work against them, except anyone erroneously believes that the Israelites were black-skinned, meaning as dark skinned as you were. that being you would say they were black. Hmm, lmao?

Now fyi, the above two snapshots shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates. There are no anthropological nor archaeological findings of Israelites findings anywhere in the west African coast et cetera. The only thing usually brought up, as already done on this thread are 15th century upwards photos, and whats the reason for the gap between up to the 1400s? It is because there are nothing earlier than that migration to the west African coastal.

Interestingly, it was the papal bull and expelled mongrelised Jews from Portugal who had brought in some seemingly Jew culture to parts in Africa. You won't find any records or finding earlier than the 1400s. It's just non-existent, not there. Even historian keep schtum because they record don't exist

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s6/images/Noahsworld_map.jpg[/img]

"The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras."
- Genesis 10:2

You obviously haven't been reading my posts, lmao, because if you had, you wouldn't be typing "Caucasians are not the original man"
Wrong!. Right to up Noah from Adam, everyone was reddish brown. The reddish brown Israelites bar the few, as prophecy promised, were mongrelised and intentionally bred out as YAH promised He'll make happen, lmao. You don't like to see, hear and read that donnie, lmao. You don enter one chance. You've been double scammed, lmao. O gbele ooo.

I would have given you the lowdown on the Native Americans, Mexicans, Australians, South Americans, Indians, Chinese, Arabs etcetera, but time no dey, lmao

MuttleyLaff:
Bros, you're skipping history. Where is the earlier annihilation, taken captive and exiled by the Assyrians, hmmm? ...

... The thing about Mr Equiano, is that when, trying to find a meaningful explanation for the woes, hardships sufferings, enslavement, brutality, man's evil towards another fellow man, then him and of course fellow Africans captured and sold off et cetera, it is very easy to find comfort, in thinking the Igbo people must have come out of the other. Unfortunately, this is practically impossible and nothing more than wishful thinking. I am sorry bro, this is nothing less than identity theft and a molestation of Israelites history, coupled with spitting in the face of 2,000 years of Israelites' suffering. Anthropologically speaking, bar after being mongrelised, there are no Black Hebrew Israelite (BHI)

MuttleyLaff:
Are the Israelites and Edomites now in their houses right now. Are their descendants in their homes right now donnie, hmm? Are their homes not empty, a state of complete emptiness or destruction, a place of great unhappiness or loneliness? That is what God has made of Esau (i.e. Edom or Idumeans) house, it is empty and deserted fit only for desert jackals to live in, just as is the lot of the Israelites, who have been mongrelised, starting from the first exile done by the Assyrians, then the Babylonians, before the Romans in 70 AD

What a loadsa of bullshitting, especially when aside of the above mentioned quote, I have already on this thread, generously wrote about the papal bull issued on 18 June 1452 by Pope Nicholas V, authorising Afonso V of Portugal to conquer Saracens and pagans and consign them to "perpetual servitude" lmao. In 1455 Romanus Pontifex(The Roman Pontiff) gave Portugal the right to seize slaves and land in West Africa. In 1456, another Pope Calixtus III, repeated by the earlier papal bull.

Look at the gap nah donnie, 70 AD and 1455 BC, lmao, look at the perfectly neat lies you want to believe and promote, smh lmao

MuttleyLaff:
... Of course, I have previously told about how it was the tribe of Ephraim, who led the 10 northern tribes (i.e. the house of Israel) in a serious attack on and taking up arms against the house of Judah (i.e. the Southern Kingdom comprising of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin) Anyway, here's the shocker for you ignorant and puffed-up donnie, Ephraim, for its many sins, idolatory, rebellion, aggression, dissent etcetera, had God's judgment visited upon it. The whole ten tribes, Israel/Ephraim was captured by the Assyrians. The conquering Assyrians, displaced and dispersed Israel/Ephraim separated and flung them all over the place. The Assyrians scattered the whole ten tribes of Israel/Ephraim all over the, at least 120 nations that comprised the Assyrian Empire and essentially forced them to conform, transform, change, convert and take on the customs, attitudes, lifestyle etcetera of the Gentile Assyrians, lol.

They intermingled and intermarried with the over 120 Gentiles in the widely spread Assyrian Empire and so that is how Israel/Ephraim began to lose its identity. The assimilation into the Assyrian culture, tradition, lifestyle etcetera was the death, end and extinction of Israel/Ephraim. It is this, the lost sheep of the house of Israel, lol, that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ sought out first before seeking the other Gentiles at large, lol.
Praise God Alleluia. Nobody forced the lost sheep of the house of Israel, Israel/Ephraim to become Gentiles. They wanted, by their antecedents, to be Gentiles, and God allowed it to be. There you have it donnie, Genesis 48:19, came home to roost, just the way Jacob/Israel made that prophetic blessing, lol. It even gets better donnie, just as father Abraham, donnie, was pleased to see that Yahushua Ha Mashiach day was coming, that he saw it and was happy (i.e. Genesis 22:18 and John 8:56) so his grandson, Jacob/Israel prophetically saw the last days and he told each one of his sons of it while talking about it to each one of them, lol (i.e. Genesis 49:1-28)

You're even worse than lawless Christians don\nie. You're a false prophet, deceiving not just yourself but also deceiving many other people and leading them astray. When time opportunes again, I'll break things further down and into more smaller pieces for you don\nie because I know all these are too much for you to read, as you really have a short attention span. Reading context and content, are hard work for you, lol, that I've come to know about you, lol.

StubbornGENIUS:
There were many times they were exiled or taken as war captives.
Don't you know they inter-married with those who took them into captivity?
Are you pretending to tell me something as if I haven't already advanced that fact ni, hmm?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Don't be fooled by CNN and Hollywood and the many ignoramuses you'll find on this thread. The image they show to the world as Jews is fake. Those are Europeans from the Khazar Empire (Russia/ Ukraine) and from Germany. They do not have any blood connection to the ancient Hebrews of the bible who were melanated (black) people. Thier DNA shows they're from different fathers unlike the DNA of those in sub-saharan Africa showing a single paternal haplogroup from Jacob, E1B1A.

Yes there was mixing, but when the Bantus fought wars, or conquered territories, they mostly killed the men and took the women for wives. So they maintained the family lineage through the man.

Many of thier (Khazars) scholars have called them out for this fraud. Eg. Arthur Koestler, in his book The Thirteenth Tribe. After the fraudulent state was created in 1948, they set up schools to teach them what the call Hebrew but which is actually Yiddish (a mixture of the African Bantu language with german and latin.).

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2020
My own question is the easiest Sir!

This is 2020, three years ago you posted a thread on this forum praising megapastors who preaches white Jesus, you even added one white man who motivated all these people.

So what/who caused the change the white Jesus to black Jesus now? undecided
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Hebrew is from Eber, an ancestor of Abraham and Jacob (Israel).

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:
My own question is the easiest Sir!

This is 2020, three years ago you posted a thread on this forum praising megapastors who preaches white Jesus, you even added one white man who motivated all these people.

So what/who caused the change the white Jesus to black Jesus now? undecided

Only YAH can cause such a change. The noise on NL is just little. What about church members, friends, family etc.?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by eplanning: 8:55am On May 27, 2020
donnie:

Only YAH can cause such a change. The noise on NL is just little. What about church members, friends, family etc.?

They are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

MuttleyLaff:
If Abraham is a Hebrew. If Abraham is called Hebrew, then by association of being a Son of Man, Jesus too, is Hebrew. Jesus, of course, unequivocally isn't Egyptian.

"So he began shouting,
“Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!”
"
- Luke 18:38

Of course, capital yes. Jesus the son of David, is an Israelite

donnie:
Hebrew is from Eber, an ancestor of Abraham and Jacob (Israel).

MuttleyLaff:
Just go open a totally different and new thread to move this on to, mention your invitees to participate as you share knowledge with each other.

I am actually interested in this "Iburu" concept and I'll tell you why. Now because of a particular verse in Songs of Solomon that states that the bride of Christ is black, I started beginning to reflect and/or deeply think of that.

The thing is, we all know, the church comprises of all shades of skin colour people, but for some reason, the Bible decides to identify the bride of Christ, as being organically black, though she's made up with people of light, pale white - white, fair - medium, white to light brown - olive, moderate brown - brown, dark brown and very dark brown to black skins.

This is one of the holy grails I am pursuing to understand. The Bible in Proverbs 25:2, afterall says: "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of kings to investigate a matter (i.e. to search out a matter)"

With that Songs of Solomon verse in mind, I started with trying to reason that, maybe there is blackness somewhere in every human beings regardless of whether they are white, brown, olive or black skin, and so why the church is portrayed as black in the Songs of Solomon verse.

I am aware you're advancing the thought that the Igbo or Ndigbo are the true and original Hebrew and so like to take ownership rights of the word "Iburu," but the word "Iburu" is not exclusive to the Igbo or Ndigbo alone, in fact, there surprisingly and at least, is an Irish Gaelic dimension, association, connection and link to the the word "Iburu"

Fyi, the term Hebrew apparently comes from the Old Irish and Irish Gaelic word, "Iburu" which means "Yew Tree" or "Men of the Yew." There are very fascinating and varied stories about the yew tree, take like for example, the one about Saint Patrick, who introduced Christianity to Ireland, himself being exiled from France, took the decision to plant none other than a Yew Tree symbolising Ireland’s growing and strengthening faith. The planted Yew Tree, gave the town its name, Newry or "Iubhair Cinn Tragh" (i.e. translated in English to mean, the Yew tree at the head of the strand)

Another interesting story about the yew tree, is how they were held sacred by the Druids and Egyptian Magi, in pre-Christian times. Druids by the way, were members of the high-ranking professional class in ancient Celtic cultures. They are best remembered as religious leaders, they also were legal authorities, adjudicators, lorekeepers, medical professionals, and political advisors. Lorekeeper, by the way of a fyi, is a wise person with knowledge of history, genealogy and ancient poetry and possibly magic as well.

More interesting stories are that yew trees planted in Europe, were often brought from Egypt and the Holy Lands. The UK, apparently has the largest collection of ancient yews on earth. There are 117 of them, aged between 2 and 5 thousand years and this number is expected to increase, as or when others are discovered. Legends, ancient artifacts and carvings convey the impression that certain yew trees are descended from the Tree of Life.

Abram was called "the Hebrew" and Genesis 14:13, is where the first time the "Hebrew" word is used in the Bible, it means a descendant of Eber and can also refer to someone from beyond, someone from the other side or someone from beyond the Euphrates but funnily enough and incidentally in Old Irish lor and in Irish Gaelic, there's an unfortunate and weird similarity of etymology of the same word "Hebrew" that gives one a great deal of head scratching episode.

With the Bible account, remember, it was earlier mentioned above that, the term Hebrew apparently comes from the Old Irish and Irish Gaelic word, "Iburu" which means "Yew Tree" or "Men of the Yew," well according to that version of narrative, the letter "H," simply meaning "the," when added as a prefix, to the word Ibaru (or Ibri, Abri, or Abari) which means "Wise Ones" or "Elders," formulated the Hebrew word resulting from "the Ebru" or "the Ibaru" when "H," is prefixed to to the word Ibaru.

I think there is more than the eyes sees in this matter and so you just have to open up a thread to prove your attestation of Igbo or Ndigbo being the original Hebrews. Fling this thing open on a thread, for a public and proper discussion where interested parties, particularly including all and sundry can come to read, share and contribute more information

Please go open a new thread, share all you know about "iburu" on it with its association with Igbo or Ndigbo and write to your delight about them there
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by eplanning: 9:42am On May 27, 2020
Simon Toko a Bantu Avatar. grin
None of Robert Liardon's God's generals would even come close.

donnie:
SIMON TOKO- A Prophet Like Jesus

The Words of the MESSIAH in John 14:12, "greater works than these shall he do" was clearly fulfilled in the life the man Simon Toko who was born on February 24, 1918, in Angola. I know that many black Christians, particularly Pentecostals, and Charismatics; are of the opinion that the Holy Spirit came with the white man to Africa. That is how terrible the brainwashing is.

Well, this is one story you can be sure Roberts Liardon will never cover in any of his "God's Generals" volumes. Yet not one of the men or women featured in the series will even come close in comparison to this Bantu brother. The story of Simon Toko was widely known in Europe and was shared among the colonial authorities, doctors, scholars etc. They even concluded he was not human, an avatar, others called him "a reincarnation of Christ".

The missionaries jealously accused him of black magic to which he responded, "But if we are praying to the same God, how come when I pray, and there is a manifestation of the Holy Ghost, you accuse me of sorcery? Is it because I am an African that my prayers couldn't possibly be answered? Does the Holy Spirit discriminate against Africans too?"

Raised a baptist, in 1949 Simon attended an international conference of Protestants in Leopoldville (currently called Kinshasa). During this event, the ceremonial masters asked three Africans from Angola to pray. Those selected were Gaspar de Almeida, Jesse Chiulo Chipenda, and Simon Toko. Simon Toko asked in his public prayer that the Holy Spirit manifest in Africa to put an end to the abuses of the colonial powers.

The excitement about the miracles that happened led Simon Toko's followers to spread all over town and start preaching the building of God's kingdom. This attracted the attention of Belgian colonial authorities, who viewed the activity as a threatening commotion. Within about three months the police began jailing the preachers.

They were jailed and prosecuted. Some were beheaded, burned alive in their homes, drowned in the river, or shot without being prosecuted.

On October 22nd, 1949, Simon Toko and 3000 of his companions were put in two different jails, Ofiltra and Ndolo. After three months in the jails, a decree was passed to deport them out of the country. This is when Simeon Toko started revealing Himself.

The Belgian Administrator of the jail in Ndolo was named Pirote. He abused the "Tokoist" prisoners, hurling racist insults. He always ended with: "Filthy nigger, you're going back to nigger country in Angola!" Tired of this abuse, Simon Toko replied sharply to Pirote, "Know that if there is a stranger here, it is you! To show you that I am home, the day you make the injustice of deporting me from Belgian Congo, I'll have you carrying my bags alongside me!" Simon Toko held up both hands, spread out his fingers, and told the abusive Belgian to count them. He said, "I give 10 years to the Belgians, not one more or less, to leave this country!"

No one at that time comprehended these sibylline words. However, the disciples of Simon Toko understood later: the day they were deported, Pirote fell dead. He was gripped with an apparent heart attack while working in his office, and died as suddenly as though a bullet had struck him squarely.

As for the other mysterious statement made by Simon Toko: ten years later, in 1960, the Belgians were obliged to leave their rich colony of Congo.

When he was sent to slavery in an agricultural field in Caconda, in southern Angola, his head was offered for a price. Two Portuguese foremen, excited by the reward, decided to take their chance. They put a plan in action to murder Simon Toko.

During a stay in Angola in 1994, we collected the testimony of Pastor Adelino Canhandi, who was a cook at the Caconda agricultural compound. He saw what happened.

Busy with cooking, he heard a voice calling him, "Canhandi, Canhandi, come here." It was Simon Toko. Once outside, surprised and curious, Toko told him "to stand there and be watchful. Once again the Son of Man will be tested." Strange words in particular for Canhandi, who was not then a Christian and didn't understand the term or what Simon Toko wanted of him. Curious, he watched.

Trade magazines that deal with farm machinery routinely warn users about it. Harvesting machines such as seed-sowers are exceptionally dangerous, as is very well known. Accidents involving the business end of a sower simply aren't survived, and in many cases, there is not enough left of the body for display at a funeral.

One of the Portuguese foremen showed up and hailed Simon Toko, "Hey Simon, you see that tractor over there? There are weeds clogging the sower. Go clean them out!" Submissively, the docile prisoner crawled under the engine to fix it. When he was under the engine, the foreman, sitting in the driver's seat, started it up, which automatically activated the rotating blades of the seed sower. Simon Toko's body was instantly severed in several pieces.Terrified, Canhandi stood frozen to the spot, watching. The foreman shifted into reverse to back up and check the damage. A second foreman, who was in service that day, flashed a victory sign, indicating that they had succeeded.

Then the unbelievable happened. Before Canhandi and the two Portuguese accomplices, the body of Simon Toko recomposed itself; Simon Toko stood up. Canhandi could not believe his eyes! The Portuguese ran away in terror. From that day on, Canhandi believed in the Lord, and his entire family converted to the church of Simon Toko.

His followers were once again bewildered when they found out that two top level emissaries were dispatched by Pope John XXIII to Angola to meet Simon Toko and deliver a personal message to him.

One of the Emissaries was unfortunate to fall ill with dysentary when he arrived in Luanda and wound up in a hospital. The other was received by Simon Toko, and he said to him, "I am an emissary of Pope John XXIII, who personally mandated me and my colleague to come and ask you a single question: Who are you?"

When Simon Toko was brought to Portugal a Portuguese Air Force plane was waiting for him. The plane had state-of-the-art telecommunication and navigation systems.

In the plane sat a Catholic priest and members of Salazar's secret police, PIDE-DGS, including the pilot and copilot. Their mission was to fly out over the Atlantic ocean and after about an hour's distance, push Simon Toko out of the plane into the deep sea. This was the same inhuman treatment that Argentinian military used years later for their political opponents.

Supposedly, the Catholic Priest was brought along on the plane to counteract the magic powers of the African, through praying. But this skillfully planned project was about to backfire.

The moment the PIDE agents rose to subdue him and carry out their murder, Simon Toko stood up and ordered the plane to stop. The aircraft stopped in midair. It stood still, not advancing an inch, nor rose or fell backward.

The crew was stricken by panic. The priest could hardly breathe, and hoarsely huffed out desperate prayers. They all started imploring the"preto" [Portuguese denigratory meaning "nigger'] for mercy. Simon lifted his eyes and hands towards the heaven and after a short prayer he ordered the plane to move again. At once the plane started moving.

Some doctors found themselves reading the reports of his purported invulnerability. They thought they might pass the time by drilling for the secret which seemed to protect the mysterious African man. They meant to perform an autopsy on a living human being.

Under the pretext of removing a tumor in his chest, the doctors had Simon Toko taken to hospital. They put him on an operating table, cut a jagged, mortal wound in the left side of the center of his chest, reached into his chest cavity, and pulled out his still-beating heart. The aorta and other arteries were severed by scalpel and his heart was removed. Simon lay dead, his body covered with the warm blood that splashed out of his heart and chest.

The doctors dumped Simon Toko's heart in a metal pan and took it to a laboratory, in another room. They ran various tests on it, expecting to find what, undetermined. The gadgets and microscopes and probings showed there was nothing physically extraordinary or abnormal about Simeon Toko's heart.

Simeon Toko came back to life on the operating table. To their horror and bewilderment, his heartless corpse was moving on its own volition. He opened his eyes, sat up and looked at them, the chest wound by which they had casually murdered him gaping open. "Why are you persecuting me this way?" he said to them. "Give me back my heart!"

At the death of Simon Toko, there was a man who declared "It is not true that Simeon Toko is dead, because he is invulnerable!" He went on to confess that he had Simeon Toko kidnapped, took him to a secret location, and once there he butchered him methodically, like a meatpacker with an animal carcass; he severed Simeon's head, then his arms and legs, then split his chest and abdomen apart.

He stuffed the butchered corpse into a large bag, tied the top with a string, and hid it in a certain location. After three days, he brought helpers back to get the bag and take it to the ocean to throw to the sharks. By now the bag had disappeared. The men began to argue about its whereabouts.

Suddenly, in the midst of their bickering about who may have moved it, a voice asked, "WHO are you looking for? I am here!" It was Simon Toko, in flesh and bone, alive, standing majestically. The men dashed away shouting "E o Deus, e o Deus!" which means "He is God, He is God!"

Paiva's butchering had been the last time that anybody dared to touch a single hair on the head of Simeon Toko. And now that Simon's body lay discarded by its owner, by choice, he refused to believe it.

I thought I should share just a few of the many testimonies, especially for those who have been bewitched into believing that everything white is good and authentic while everything black is evil. SHALOM.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x2CEkhLBD8?list=PLKKvopZqRA5jIj3wlgKISx3QhlzQgoQCx

From 3:55 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NmEDOmvYtg?t=236

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoCDdEh4SWA?list=PLKKvopZqRA5jIj3wlgKISx3QhlzQgoQCx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oebY_GmL1fs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Nobody: 10:22am On May 27, 2020
donnie:

So YAH spoke to you directly shey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

So YAH spoke to you directly shey? undecided

O yes he did..
1. Directly
2. Through the scriptures
3. Through ISRAELITE brothers and sisters in the TRUTH.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2020
donnie:

O yes he did..
1. Directly
2. Through the scriptures
3. Through ISRAELITE brothers and sisters in the TRUTH.

More grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by StubbornGENIUS: 2:10pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Are you pretending to tell me something as if I haven't already advanced that fact ni, hmm?
I Just went through your previous.It's okay
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:37pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I Just went through your previous. It's okay
So if you've being through my previous, how really does, its OK mean?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by aadoiza: 4:24pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Why you dey look for trouble upandan self .
On a more serious note, I think donnie really did get to you with these historical expositions. Easy oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 4:39pm On May 27, 2020
aadoiza:
Why you dey look for trouble upandan self .
On a more serious note, I think donnie really did get to you with these historical expositions. Easy oo...
Closet racists are bugs, they make my skin crawl.

What a shame that Mr d, the poor student/teacher of history, blind guide leading the blind, sect leader in the making, cult leader wannabe, Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram sort loading up has successfully has managed to pull the wool over your eyes.

He can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but he isn't going to fool all the people all the time, lmao. Already all his fabricated lies painting up from reddish brown complexion, a blackened face Jesus et cetera are falling apart at the seams, just as like a cheap shirt bought at a backstreet flea market does, lmao
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by aadoiza: 4:50pm On May 27, 2020
It doesn't matter if Jesus was actually white but a black Jesus changes everything. Shey oyinbo wey refuse communion 'from those black hands' in Germany the other time go accept a black Jesus as the Messiah? Shey oyinbo wey go rather call police on a black man 'cos the latter asked the former to leash her dog go come accept a black Jesus as her lord and saviour? Shey white american police that take delight in brutalising and killing black people would call a black Jesus their Baba? As a matter of fact, a black Jesus would be safer in the wild than in any caucasian land.

For the sake of black Christians I hope Jesus does not return a black man, otherwise, ehn, umm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by aadoiza: 4:58pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Closet racists are bugs, they make my skin crawl.

What a shame that Mr d, the poor student/teacher of history, blind guide leading the blind, sect leader in the making, cult leader wannabe, Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram sort loading up has successfully has managed to pull the wool over your eyes.

He can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but he isn't going to fool all the people all the time, lmao. Already all his fabricated lies painting up from reddish brown complexion, a blackened face Jesus et cetera are falling apart at the seams, just as like a cheap shirt bought at a backstreet flea market does, lmao
Sha take am easy. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs.
And I think donnie's belief in a black Jesus is still far more reasonable than the 'Jesus never existed' drivel some oyinbo are selling to the world.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 5:25pm On May 27, 2020
aadoiza:
Sha take am easy. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs.
And I think donnie's belief in a black Jesus is still far more reasonable than the 'Jesus never existed' drivel some oyinbo are selling to the world.
Noboby minds him, talking out of turn or deceiving himself, but please quit giving others delusional false hopes, and more importantly stop pitting a group of people against another set of people, with hate speeches causing hostilities and divide lines based on the colour of their skins. His as all the stuff that sects, cults are made of. Abubakar Shekau with Boko Haram, started out mellow toxic with underlining venom before turning into what have, to now, with a deadly price, get to deal with now angry angry angry

Jesus is Semitic, from the Mediterranean region, adjacent to Alkebulan, where civilisation started and so is of a colour that is the middle of black and white, which is reddish brown or olive skinned colour.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by StubbornGENIUS: 5:29pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Oh I mean that i didn't read your previous comments b4 asking the question.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 5:35pm On May 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oh I mean that i didn't read your previous comments b4 asking the question.
Thank you for clarifying that sir. You're a man of kind words.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by aadoiza: 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Noboby minds him, talking out of turn or deceiving himself, but please quit giving others delusional false hopes, and more importantly stop pitting a group of people against another set of people, with hate speeches causing hostilities and divide lines based on the colour of their skins. His as all the stuff that sects, cults are made of. Abubakar Shekau with Boko Haram, started out mellow toxic with underlining venom before turning into what have, to now, with a deadly price, get to deal with now angry angry angry

Jesus is Semtic, from the Mediterranean region, adjacent to Alkebulan, where civilisation started and so is of a colour that is the middle of black and white, which is reddish brown or olive skinned colour.
So it's okay to claim Jesus's a myth, and okay for oyinbo to impose and plant themselves as Jews in Palestine but an aberration to imagine he might have been black. I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 7:48pm On May 27, 2020
aadoiza:
So it's okay to claim Jesus's a myth,
and okay for oyinbo to impose and plant themselves as Jews in Palestine
but an aberration to imagine he might have been black. I see.

MuttleyLaff:
don\nie, yes I can. I can defend that Israelites are distinct, they are all dead as a dodo because the scriptures doesn't lie and the word of YAH doesnt either. They dont contradict themselves. It is only liars and false prophets, like a wannabe prophet like, who twist and misinterprete scripture, and you have, from practices, perfected the way of inserting your lies, delusions, falsehoods, misunderstandings, hatred, in much senseless and useless jargon(s). You have no ounce of humility in you, in your pride, sitting and perching on your high horse, you thought, you'll will have a plain sailing at making mischief, that would go unnoticed and unchallenged. Smh

I DARE YOU TO STAND UP TO ME ON EACH COUNT, I HAVE PUT THAT THERE IS NO ISRAELITE ON EARTH TODAY CAPABLE OF TRACING HIS/HER ISRAELITE ANCESTRY. donnie, I repeat, there is no Israelite alive on earth today, capable of tracing his/her ancestry to Abram/Abraham or Jacob/Israel.

I havent said anything heavy that there is no ISRAELITE on earth today. It is the word of YAH. It is prophecy fulfilled. What the Assyrians didnt finish off, the Romans in 70 AD put the last nail in the coffin of the Israelites.

You are in trouble don\nie, your pride and covetousness have pushed you into big big trouble. You and your Ashkenazi Jew brothers are in deep big trouble. You, because of lost identity are creating a nuisance of yourelf, spreading and promoting hate. Your Ashkenazi Jew brothers because of a modern state Israel are terrorising and oppressing the defenceless and unarmed the Palestinian people. Fear YAH now. Fear GOD, don\nie.

You need Yahushua Ha Mashiach donnie. You need spiritual detoxification, to get rid of all that spiritual junk you've learned and partaken of. You have allowed racist, toxic behavior, attitudes and negative influences into your life, all which have poisoned your soul, this brought about by little not enough correct knowledge, which of course, is dangerous

I asked you a simple request when you were forming "I-too-know. Empty-barrel-make-loud-noise" where you said "according to the TORAH, MESSIAH will divide His people into tribes when He returns, and restore temple worship, along with His statues and laws"

My request was list the names of the tribes MESSIAH will divide His people when He returns, lol, but what did you don\nie? You returned to paste Ezekiel 48:1-29, which is three quarters the whole of Ezekial chapter 48, lol. Simple list names, you are doing copy and paste almost whole chapter, lol.

If your pride will permit you, now let me correct you because your list in Ezekiel 48:1-29 is the wrong answer donnie.
donnie, fyi, the following are the correct names of tribes MESSIAH will divide His people when He returns, lol:

1/ the tribe of Judah
2/ the tribe of Reuben
3/ the tribe of Gad
4/ the tribe of Asher
5/ the tribe of Naphtali
6/ the tribe of Manasseh
7/ from the tribe of Simeon
8/ the tribe of Levi (i.e. included to replace the tribe of Dan, who is left out)
9/ the tribe of Issachar
10/ the tribe of Zebulun
11/ the tribe of Joseph (i.e. included to replace the tribe of Ephraim, who is left out)
12/ the tribe of Benjamin

Now the $64, 000 question, lol, I know in the back of your mind donnie, would be:
1/ Why are the tribes of Dan and Ephraim blacklisted?
2/ Why are they being excluded and not just avoided, but also got replaced, lol.
It is an aberration alright. It is a departure from the truth to knowingly push and sell a black face, black skinned Jesus, when that is far far far from the truth. Two wrongs doesn't make a right nah.

What's so difficult in simply saying Jesus is not white and that He is not black either, but He is somewhere in between black and white, that He is reddish brown skinned. Hmm aadoiza?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Catholics And Confession / Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.