Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,430 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus (16424 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by ArisingStorm: 6:48pm On May 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
MuttleyLaff post=89647183:
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=89648407]

I haven't time to spare explaining what Jeremiah 49:10 means, lmao.

Time won't allow me to go into details about the Caucasians, but just take all white skinned are descendants of Japheth, Noah's youngest son, lmao.

About Esau, lmao, that one is a different story for another time, suffice to say, there is where

I would have given you the lowdown on the Native Americans, Mexicans, Australians, South Americans, Indians, Chinese, Arabs etcetera, but time no dey, lmao

You quoted me, I was reading your write up, but what's the meaning of all this, If you want to speak, Speak!

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
ArisingStorm:
You quoted me, I was reading your write up, but what's the meaning of all this, If you want to speak, Speak!
Do you like donnie, assume that Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ is a black skinned person?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by ArisingStorm: 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you like donnie, assume that Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ is a black skinned person?
I like people who know their History and see beyond cultural conditioning and are free of mind slavery, Donnie does, I do, what is your history and why are you not giving full information and saying there is no time, You thought I would be overwhelmed with all your write up? no! You haven't proved Donnie wrong, You were only ending your words with "lmao" and "no time". No one is assuming with you, The Bible is Black History book, You are given the chance to prove it wrong but you are not doing that well. Do that and stop the "no time". I am here with you. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras."
- Genesis 10:2

You obviously haven't been reading my posts, lmao, because if you had, you wouldn't be typing "Caucasians are not the original man"

I've told you that I am ahead of you in everything as regards getting to the bottom of all. My household are all involved because I even get them engaged in this project. Despite the bible being very secretive, it still leaves behind hidden trails that gives things away when you looking closely. Part of our researches actually led us to genetics, which even took us to something interesting called epigenetic, that on its own is an eye-opener, as it led to a lot of various things, ranging from explaining away the Nephilim, gay and colour genes, this then further led us to knowing about Gene and allele, Dominant and Recessive Allele, Genotype, Phenotype, Homozygous, Homozygote, Heterozygous, Heterozygote

ESAU always loved to mixed with the seed of fallen angels.
GENESIS 36:2 says he also “took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibaman the daughter of Anah the Daughter of Zibeon the Hivite.”

So Esau married his Hittite wives- The Hittites and Hivites were a mixture of Nephilim [offspring of the fallen angels]. They lived in the land of Canaan before they were driven out.

Now, Kittim or Chittim is known to be Rome.
http://home.windstream.net/aj31401/Chittim.html
http://www.jewish-history.com/cresson/cresson25.html

Numbers 24:24
And ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber, and he also shall perish for ever.
This prophecy is fulfilled: Chittim=Rome, Eber=Hebrews.

Psalms 137:7-8
[7]Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
[8]O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Who razed Jerusalem? Is it not Rome? The Assyrians descended from Taurus, and Caucasus conquered and destroyed Jerusalem, together with Syria; and these, with Phoenicia, became the Roman Empire. So EDOM=ROME

Let's see how Chittim (Rome) and Esau/Edom became one...

Jasher, Chapter 90
1 At that time in the fifth year after the children of Israel had passed over Jordan, after the children of Israel had rested from their war with the Canaanites, at that time great and severe battles arose between Edom and the children of Chittim, and the children of Chittim fought against Edom.
Jasher 90:7-8
7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.
8 And the children of Chittim [Rome] ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day.

And ESAU is EDOM (Genesis 36:8-9). So when we say ESAU today, we're referring to this mixture of ESAU (EDOM) and CHITTIM (ROME-Japheth). AND ESAU/EDOM is BABYLON. Romans, peopled all the west; first Italy, Rome, France, Germany, England and America. Bear in mind that these are all dark-skinned populations. There were no white-skinned people until just about 500BC.

MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, about Caucasians donnie, they are the sons of Tubal and of course are descendants of Japheth, as seen in Genesis 10:2 above, lmao. Now, Caucasians, are actually from the area in the map above with the purple circle and purple arrow pointing to Caucasus. This is where these Japhites descendants spread out from. Time won't allow me to go into details about the Caucasians, but just take all white skinned are descendants of Japheth, Noah's youngest son, lmao.

Thank you for this. So ESAU (Rome/Japheth+Edom) and his love for the seed of fallen angels continued and led him to mix with NEANDERTHALS, the seed of fallen angels with their blonde hair and white pigmentation (due to lack of melanin). Neanderthal remains are known to have been found under caves at the Caucasus mountains, which is where the name CAUCASIAN came from. That is where the white pigmentation originated. Every race ESAU mixed his white seed with has the Neanderthal gene today. Only blacks from the continent of Africa (which includes us Israelites) do not have neanderthal genes. We are the pure humans. So the chosen people of YAH still have the pure seed, uncorrupted.

ESAU can run, but he can't hide. The word of YAH is clear about the judgment of ESAU at the end of his age. They are the kingdoms that will be great at the time of MESSIAH's return and which will be destroyed.

Obadiah
8 Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it.
21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

2 Esdras 6:9
Now Esau is the end of this age, and Jacob is the beginning of the age that follows.

As for my people Israel, they are well known for their blackness.
Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

See the ancestors of Caucasians hia... Neanderthals...

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2020
ArisingStorm:

I like people who know their History and see beyond cultural conditioning and are free of mind slavery, Donnie does, I do, what is your history and why are you not giving full information and saying there is no time, You thought I would be overwhelmed with all your write up? no! You haven't proved Donnie wrong, You were only ending your words with "lmao" and "no time". No one is assuming with you, The Bible is Black History book, You are given the chance to prove it wrong but you are not doing that well. Do that and stop the "no time". I am here with you. Shalom

grin Ewo!
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
ArisingStorm:

donnie:
grin Ewo!
Thank you for your response ArisingStorm.

You have been taken in by donnie. donnie is more confused than a fart let loose on the production floor of fan making company. He without any understanding comes on here to regurgitate the bullies he's slurped and gobbled up, without separating the wheat from the chaff. He is a blind guide leading the blind. He pastes stuff, but when you try to scrutinise them with him, he ignores, ducks and dives or he just do a disappearing AWOL act.

donnie & I, fyi ArisingStorm, go way back. It is not today, yansh begin get parting for middle, is the case of, donnie and I, about him coveting being a BHI (i.e. black Hebrew Israelite) that he is hell bent of stealing another's identity.

ArisingStorm, as per ending words with "lmao," it is because I find donnie's antics to be comical, so funny and surreal. As for the "no time" insertion(s), it actually is true there isn't time, especially when donnie doesn't even read one tenth of what's type. He is aversed to posts more than two sentences, anything more than two sentences, donnie doesn't read, lmao.

ArisingStorm, you claim the Bible is Black History book. Right? So, under what premise are you basing the Bible being Black History book? Why isn't the Bible, Red History book? Or for the sake, of fairness, why isn't the Bible, a White History book?

The first man Adam, is reddish brown. Adam, the Hebrew word for "man", a human being, is derived from Hebrew word that has a meaning indicating "to be red" and hence referring to the ruddy colour of the human skin, as in, reddish brown, just like Noah, Shem, that's Noah's middle son, king David, Esau etcetera had.

Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, aka Jesus Christ, is Semitic in origin, thats meaning, He is a descendant of Shem and is genealogically traced straight down to the first man Adam, and He is not black and neither is He white, but He is in-between white and black. He had a ruddy colour of human being skin, which of course upon exposure to sun, dust or heat would expectingly become darkened

"So Jesse sent for his youngest son and brought him in.
He was ruddy, with beautiful eyes and a handsome appearance. And the LORD said, “Rise and anoint him, for he is the one.”
(i.e. So Jesse sent for him. He was dark and handsome, with beautiful eyes. And the LORD said, “This is the one; anoint him)
"
- 1 Samuel 16:12

"When the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him;
for he was but a youth, and ruddy, (i.e. red ruddy of Esau as infant) and handsome in appearance.
"
- 1 Samuel 17:42

The gospel book of Matthew, in relation to His earthly royal origin, begins by referring to Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, aka Jesus Christ, as the son of David, the king of Judah. Now, there is nothing the matter with Esau being red because as can seen, at least from 1 Samuel 16:12 and 1 Samuel 17:42, David, the king of Judah apparently as well is red. So there's no big deal in being red, is there? Adam, after all, is reddish brown nah.

It's not rocket science, why not Moses, Joseph, Paul should be mistaken for Egyptians, but of course sincere and honest ones, do know why Moses, Joseph, Paul were mistaken for Egyptians, it is only those with cognitive dissonance, who would not allow their eyes clear and rather prefer to shut their to seeing reality.

Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, aka Jesus Christ, is not African, He is a Hebrew Israelite. Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, aka Jesus Christ is not black skinned, He is not white skinned, rather He is dark olive skinned, aka reddish brown skinned

Permit me asking ArisingStorm, is Adam according to you, black skinned, hmm?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
donnie:
ESAU always loved to mixed with the seed of fallen angels.
GENESIS 36:2 says he also “took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibaman the daughter of Anah the Daughter of Zibeon the Hivite.”

So Esau married his Hittite wives- The Hittites and Hivites were a mixture of Nephilim [offspring of the fallen angels]. They lived in the land of Canaan before they were driven out.

Now, Kittim or Chittim is known to be Rome.
http://home.windstream.net/aj31401/Chittim.html
http://www.jewish-history.com/cresson/cresson25.html

Numbers 24:24
And ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber, and he also shall perish for ever.
This prophecy is fulfilled: Chittim=Rome, Eber=Hebrews.

Psalms 137:7-8
[7]Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
[8]O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Who razed Jerusalem? Is it not Rome? The Assyrians descended from Taurus, and Caucasus conquered and destroyed Jerusalem, together with Syria; and these, with Phoenicia, became the Roman Empire. So EDOM=ROME

Let's see how Chittim (Rome) and Esau/Edom became one...

Jasher, Chapter 90
1 At that time in the fifth year after the children of Israel had passed over Jordan, after the children of Israel had rested from their war with the Canaanites, at that time great and severe battles arose between Edom and the children of Chittim, and the children of Chittim fought against Edom.
Jasher 90:7-8
7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.
8 And the children of Chittim [Rome] ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day.

And ESAU is EDOM (Genesis 36:8-9). So when we say ESAU today, we're referring to this mixture of ESAU (EDOM) and CHITTIM (ROME-Japheth). AND ESAU/EDOM is BABYLON. Romans, peopled all the west; first Italy, Rome, France, Germany, England and America. Bear in mind that these are all dark-skinned populations. There were no white-skinned people until just about 500BC.

Thank you for this. So ESAU (Rome/Japheth+Edom) and his love for the seed of fallen angels continued and led him to mix with NEANDERTHALS, the seed of fallen angels with their blonde hair and white pigmentation (due to lack of melanin). Neanderthal remains are known to have been found under caves at the Caucasus mountains, which is where the name CAUCASIAN came from. That is where the white pigmentation originated. Every race ESAU mixed this white seed with has the Neanderthal gene today. Only blacks from the continent of Africa (which includes us Israelites) do not have neanderthal genes. We are the pure humans. So the chosen people of YAH still have the pure seed, uncorrupted.

ESAU can run, but he can't hide. The word of YAH is clear about the judgment of ESAU at the end of his age. They are the kingdoms that will be great at the time of MESSIAH's return and which will be destroyed.

Obadiah
8 Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it.
21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

2 Esdras 6:9
Now Esau is the end of this age, and Jacob is the beginning of the age that follows.

As for my people Israel, they are well known for their blackness.
Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

See the ancestors of Caucasians hia... Neanderthals...

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s6/images/Noahsworld_map.jpg[/img]

... Fyi, about Caucasians donnie, they are the sons of Tubal and of course are descendants of Japheth, as seen in Genesis 10:2 above, lmao. Now, Caucasians, are actually from the area in the map above with the purple circle and purple arrow pointing to Caucasus. This is where these Japhites descendants spread out from. Time won't allow me to go into details about the Caucasians, but just take all white skinned are descendants of Japheth, Noah's youngest son, lmao.
I know you didn't read my earlier post I made on Caucasians, so I have pasted an excerpt from for you above

I am happy you are introducing apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, lmao. Please donnie, what skin colour or skin tones are Noah, Enoch, Adam, Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, king David, Shem?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I know you didn't read my earlier post I made on Caucasians, so I have pasted an excerpt from for you above

I am happy you are introducing apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, lmao. Please donnie, what skin colour or skin tones are Noah, Enoch, Adam, Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, king David, Shem?

I said all races were dark-skinned until much later in history. You're trying to create a race that is nonexistent. There is nothing like middle Eastern race. Because there is nothing like Middle East. THAT'S NORTHEAST AFRICA. A land of blacks. Our BANTU forefathers dominated that region, the land of Israel, Egypt etc. before they migrated to Subsaharan Africa.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:51pm On May 17, 2020
donnie:
I said all races were dark-skinned until much later in history.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Cunning man is matched by cunning man and half

1/ OK, what skin colour was man, Adam, in the beginning?
2/ What man, as in meaning mankind, Adam, in the beginning, white skinned, reddish brown skinned or black skinned?
3/ For the sake of giving this discussion, a side traction, with your "... all races were dark-skinned until much later in history ..." what point of history are you referring to here. Of course, you are advancing a color change or introduction (i.e. a recessive gene falling through the crack) at some period of time, so what period is this and who did it start from with?

PS: I see you have improved upon your original entry. I'll leave mine as it is because as if I knew, I had preempted you by asking those 3 questions which tackles already your addition content, lmao
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 9:17pm On May 17, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Be squirming in your seat there, lmao
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Cunning man is matched by cunning man and half

1/ OK, what skin colour was man, Adam, in the beginning?
2/ What man, as in meaning mankind, Adam, in the beginning, white skinned, reddish brown skinned or black skinned?
3/ For the sake of giving this discussion, a side traction, with your "... all races were dark-skinned until much later in history ..." what point of history are you referring to here. Of course, you are advancing a color change or introduction (i.e. a recessive gene falling through the crack) at some period of time, so what period is this and who did it start from with?

PS: I see you have improved upon your original entry. I'll leave mine as it is because as if I knew, I had preempted you by asking those 3 questions which tackles already your addition content, lmao

You're the one in a hurry to post without even reading my posts. Adam means earthy. He was made of mud. Whats the color of mud hmm? I reject the lies of Caucasians trying to squeeze their red selves in. They cannot even stand the weather of the land they claim is theirs. grin grin grin
Those "Jews" have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world due to sun wey dey wire them. shocked
Are they saying YAH is foolish to give them land they cannot live in? grin

Please read my previous post to know at what point whiteness began.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 10:21pm On May 17, 2020
donnie:
You're the one in a hurry to post without even reading my posts.
In a hurry? Not in the slightest, am I in a hurry for you donnie. In fact, I have all the time, in the world to patiently wait for you, to finish recover from your brain fart, lmao

Trust me donnie, I read every dotted i's and crossed t's in your posts. In fact, I go over every sentence line with a fine tooth comb

donnie:
Adam means earthy. He was made of mud. Whats the color of mud hmm? I reject the lies of Caucasians trying to squeeze their red selves in. They cannot even stand the weather of the land they claim is theirs. grin grin grin
The have the highest rates of skin cancer in the world due to sun wet dey wire them. shocked
Instead of him to stick to answering the simple easy peasy lemon squeeze direct and straight forward questions, he's opted to ignore them and instead go on a ranting and raving spree episode, lmao, smh.

If the enemy is not Esau and his descendants the Edomites, then it has to be according to donnie, now the Caucasians, lmao. Is the word Caucasians, in the Bible at all then donnie, lmao?

OK, so this is how you want to do this, erhn? You make up your own questions and thereafter proffer answers, hmm, lmao? No problem.

1/ So Adam means earthy. Right?.
2/ It means mud, you agree. Right?
3/ What!, you disagree with the Bible that Adam doesn't mean reddish brown, hmm?
4/ You say "... the lies of Caucasians trying to squeeze their red selves in" How do you mean "... Caucasians trying to squeeze their red selves in"?
5/ What colour are Caucasians? Aren't Caucasians white skinned ni?
6/ Getting ahead of yourself, you typed "... They cannot even stand the weather of the land they claim is theirs ...". I suppose you're referring to your other brothers stealing other people's identity and land the Ashkenazi Jews currently in modern day Israel right? Isn't it, hmm?
7/ In your rant you typed "They have the highest rates of skin cancer in the world due to sun wet dey wire them. ". So what, its the prize to pay for being covetous nah, lmao. Listen bro, until when the times of Gentile is fulfilled, your other half Ashkenazi Jews will continue to occupy modern state Israel, they careless they have melanin or no melanin, lmao. The smart ones will just apply on huge layers of sunscreen (i.e. up to SPF15 or SPF30 sunscreen)

donnie:
Are they saying YAH is foolish to give you them land they cannot live in? grin
YAH is not foolish, the foolish is the person who doesn't understand the implication and meaning of the rainbow, lmao (i.e. the ROYGBIV colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet). You think you're doing me by not answering them 3 questions, right, hmm? Fyi, donnie, Omniscient YAH, is ahead of the game, lmao. Omniscient YAH, knows the end from even before the beginning starts, lmao

donnie:
Please read my previous post to know at what point whiteness began.
Drop a sentence about it here. Or if you've suddenly developed arm cramps, then drop the link to the so called post here. I just knew you will resort to weasling your way out from that particular question, lmao. You don't want to be caught by the hand wrist, lmao. Answering those 3 questions directly, will incriminate you, lmao. You know that, that's why you ran away from answering them. You can run as long and as far as you like, just know one day, one day, egungun go run go market square and that one day, hin no go return back home, lmao
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So the true message of the kingdom is that jesus was a black man?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
Too many pictures in here, i give up already. i thought only awake had so many pictures. But this donnie has got pictures of black jesus, black Chinese, black Australians, black Arabs. If i wait much longer, we'd probably see a black coronavirus in here. i wonder how Muttley has time for this cheesy
Anyway as an asides, why do jangilova wickedness pictures always contain over 90% of white guys. Haven't they heard about the binta supremacy?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 12:37am On May 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
IListen bro, until when the times of Gentile is fulfilled, your other half Ashkenazi Jews will continue to occupy modern state Israel, they careless they have melanin or no melanin, lmao. The smart ones will just apply on huge layers of sunscreen (i.e. up to SPF15 or SPF30 sunscreen)

I cares less about that land..
When MESSIAH retuns, we go know how far.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ignores that region entirely and sets up his kingdom in the center of Africa around KONGO. But he certainly will remember them (ESAU) for judgement.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2020
donnie:

When MESSIAH retuns, we go know how far.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ignores that region entirely and sets up his kingdom in the center of Africa around KONGO. But he certainly will remember them (ESAU) for judgement.

Thank God God is not racist like you.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Nobody: 5:06am On May 18, 2020
@donnie ~

"all races were dark skinned until much later in history" undecided

Then suddenly donnie concluded that since his own people have remained dark, these ones are supposed to be the blessed while others whose skin colour has become lightened are the cursed ones!

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 6:28am On May 18, 2020
donnie:
When MESSIAH retuns, we go know how far ...
The word brown is associated with mud, earth, sand, chocolate, coffee, being tanned by the sun etcetera. Your poo-poo, sef, even that's brown too, lmao.

donnie, have a look at your amazing brown skin, lmao. See how high yellow, honey golden, caramel-coated, mahogany dream, dark chocolate-creamed complexioned beautiful brown skin it is. You have brown skin and brown eyes. The only thing black about you is your black hair.

Let's talk a bit about red donnie, shall we, lmao? Blood, is not black, but for every human being donnie, it is red, in colour. The Bible says that, the life is in the blood, and it is why we have red used, as a symbol for life. We are redeemed from sin through the shedding of the red blood of Yahushua Ha Mashsiach, aka Jesus Christ, so why red symbolizes redemption. Red, represents salvation. The colour also gives a feeling of sacrifice. Red is the colour for lovers, roses are red. The colour red, represents feistiness, courage, warning and/or danger, lmao. Fire is red hot and so is the purging and purifying fire of God, lmao. Red is often seen as a power colour, as originally, red was a very expensive and difficult colour to produce, therefore, used to be worn only by few rich, wealthy and famous who could afford it, lmao

Cycling back to the MESSIAH. He, while on earth was never black-skinned, but rather was ruddy, just as like king David was ruddy. They both were reddish brown skinned, donnie.

donnie:
... I wouldn't be surprised if he ignores that region entirely and sets up his kingdom in the center of Africa around KONGO.
But he certainly will remember them (ESAU) for judgement.
KONGO kọ. GARRI ni.

Any kingdom set up in the center of Africa around KONGO is BABYLON and of course we know who'll be behind that, lmao. You're doing good well. Oinnn, donnie, lmao
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by psychalade: 8:35am On May 18, 2020
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2020
Image123:

Thank God God is not racist like you.

His own is even more serious than mine.

Malachi 1:2-3
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau,
and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by psychalade: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
History of the family that wrote the Bible shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_VTeX9QvA
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
psychalade:
The dark ages, when blacks rule Europe grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7DgDZcCBg

https://www.nairaland.com/2183502/when-black-men-ruled-europe

Don't mind them, they worship oyinbo... From pastor down to brethen. If one oyinbo big pastor now should mistakenly tell the truth, that's how you will hear our people say "I knew it!" grin ...and then change their business strategy accordingly. angry
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by psychalade: 8:52am On May 18, 2020
The real story behind the "Jesus legend" shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFKj0coLXA
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by psychalade: 9:18am On May 18, 2020
Christians adamantly hang the portrait of this man in homes and churches despite his warning for them to desist from such! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKbWyWeXTig

https://www.nairaland.com/2918188/actor-robert-powell-stop-worshipping
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2020
psychalade:
The real story behind the "Jesus legend" shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFKj0coLXA

It's not surprising that many cultures share similar concepts of creation, salvation etc. REASON is, they were all taught by one man (NOAH) after the flood (deluge). He taught his three sons this knowledge which he recieved from the ancinets, and they carried this knowledge into all nations and in their generations. They knew about the Salvation of YAHUAH even from the time of Enoch who prophesied about this salvation coming in the last days.

And by the way, the Egyptian civilization was formed as a result of early migrations from West/central Africa. So they were not the earliest civilization.

Desert of SETH, Adam's son...

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On May 18, 2020
donnie:
It's not surprising that many cultures share similar concepts of creation, salvation etc. REASON is, they were all taught by one man (NOAH) after the flood (deluge). He taught his three sons this knowledge which he recieved from the ancinets, and they carried this knowledge into all nations and in their generations. They knew about the Salvation of YAHUAH even from the time of Enoch who prophesied about this salvation coming in the last days.
What skin tone or colour was Noah then, lmao donnie?

donnie:
And by the way, the Egyptian civilization was formed as a result of early migrations from West/central Africa. So they were not the earliest civilization.
What?!
Early migrations from West/central Africa to North Africa, smh donnie. What are you smoking on Monday morning, first day of the working week?

donnie:
Desert of SETH, Adam's son...
The reason why you won't and can't ever produce maps earlier than 1476 circa is because there aren't existing except for these fictitious placed kingdom of Judah etcetera put on the maps by a proselytized on board mongrelised sailor Jew assisting the German famous map geographer.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What skin tone or colour was Noah then, lmao donnie?

What?!
Early migrations from West/central Africa to North Africa, smh donnie. What are you smoking on Monday morning, first day of the working week?

The reason why you won't and can't ever produce maps earlier than 1476 circa is because there aren't existing except for these fictitious placed kingdom of Judah etcetera put on the maps by a proselytized on board mongrelised sailor Jew assisting the German famous map geographer.

Continue, your ignorance will soon be known by all. SEE monoliths found in Cross River state, Nigeria. Anthropologists say they predate Egyptian civilization. Some have linked them to the ancient city of Tilmun. They have the NSIBIDI inscriptions which predate Egyptian hieroglyphics.
http://academicjournals.org/journal/JHMT/article-full-text-pdf/B6E2BA62437

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Nobody: 10:28am On May 18, 2020
donnie:

His own is even more serious than mine.

Malachi 1:2-3
I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau,
and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

That's why you need to know how to make use of this three steps THEORIES, PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and BENEFITS to unravel the sacred secrets found in God's word!

If you just concluded that God said he love Jacob and hate Esau without knowing the reason then you're a confirmed fool!

God couldn't have preferred Jacob to Esau simply because of his skin colour!

Jacob treasured the spiritual heritage of the Messiah. According to God's word, one of the descendants of Adam will redeem mankind from slavery to sin, so ever since then all Adam's descendants have been wondering

Who will this child be?
From whose lineage?

For your information that's why Cain killed Abel, the name Cain means "the promised one" Cain thougth he's the chosen but when Abel's sacrifice was accepted by the same God who made the promise, Cain concluded that God preferred Abel so that means Abel is the chosen, that's why he killed his brother out of envy!

Down through history many keep wondering about who this promised child will be until God spoke with Abraham regarding this promised child, even after Abraham has gotten a son God still went on to tell Abraham "my covenant (about the promised one) will come through Isaac not Ishmael" Genesis 17:18-21

So for Jacob to have so much cherished that heritage {Genesis 25:28-34 compare to Genesis 32:24-30} he worth being loved and Esau who despises that heritage can't have any place in God's arrangement!

Before they were born, God saw the zeal for spiritual blessings in Jacob!

Even after they had grown up Jacob married in the midst of God's people while Esau who had no feelings for spiritual things married the Canaanites! Genesis 28:1-9

That's the import of where you are quoting Mr skin colour! smiley

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 10:31am On May 18, 2020
donnie:
Continue, your ignorance will soon be known by all. SEE monoliths found in Cross River state, Nigeria. Anthropologists say they predate Egyptian civilization. Some have linked them to the ancient city of Tilmun. They have the NSIBIDI inscriptions which predate Egyptian hieroglyphics.
http://academicjournals.org/journal/JHMT/article-full-text-pdf/B6E2BA62437
It is only the gullible who will be taken in by your amauterish scam and self delusions.

Fyi, there are several hieroglyphs all over the earth, that predate the Sumerian, Mesopotamian (i.e. where Abram/Abramham migrated from) Cuneiform carvings etcetera and even predate Egyptian hieroglyphics, so what the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo are you trying to say now. Hmmm? angry angry angry
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why you need to know how to make use of this three steps THEORIES, PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and BENEFITS to unravel the sacred secrets found in God's word!

If you just concluded that God said he love Jacob and hate Esau without knowing the reason then you're a confirmed fool!

God couldn't have preferred Jacob to Esau simply because of his skin colour!

Jacob treasured the spiritual heritage of the Messiah. According to God's word, one of the descendants of Adam will redeem mankind from slavery to sin, so ever since then all Adam's descendants have been wondering

Who will this child be?
From whose lineage?

For your information that's why Cain killed Abel, the name Cain means "the promised one" Cain thougth he's the chosen but when Abel's sacrifice was accepted by the same God who made the promise, Cain concluded that God preferred Abel so that means Abel is the chosen, that's why he killed his brother out of envy!

Down through history many keep wondering about who this promised child will be until God spoke with Abraham regarding this promised child, even after Abraham has gotten a son God still went on to tell Abraham "my covenant (about the promised one) will come through Isaac not Ishmael" Genesis 17:18-21

So for Jacob to have so much cherished that heritage {Genesis 25:28-34 compare to Genesis 32:24-30} he worth being loved and Esau who despises that heritage can't have any place in God's arrangement!

Before they were born, God saw the zeal for spiritual blessings in Jacob!

Even after they had grown up Jacob married in the midst of God's people while Esau who had no feelings for spiritual things married the Canaanites! Genesis 28:1-9

That's the import of where you are quoting Mr skin colour! smiley

Thanks for the sermon. It is what it is. The Word of YAH is what it is. He said what he meant and meant what he said.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is only the gullible who will be taken in by your amauterish scam and self delusions.

Fyi, there are several hieroglyphs all over the earth, that predate the Sumerian, Mesopotamian (i.e. where Abram/Abramham migrated from) Cuneiform carvings etcetera and even predate Egyptian hieroglyphics, so what the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo are you trying to say now. Hmmm? angry angry angry

Ask yourself this question: What is paining me self? Was the post about West African civiliizations meant for me or psychalade?
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2020
donnie:

Thanks for the sermon. It is what it is.

You can continue arguing and deluding yourself with this worthless skin colour palavah, but if you truthfully want to learn what God's word teaches, we will teach you!

God love those who cherish spiritual things but those who despises it will not be remembered during the resurrection of the dead period! Psalms 9:17 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari / Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police / Explain These Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.