Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Troubleshoot On Facebook Ad Glitches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Troubleshoot On Facebook Ad Glitches (473 Views)

How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment / Big Mistakes That Some Mini Importer's Do When Setting Up Facebook Ad Set Part2 / How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Troubleshoot On Facebook Ad Glitches by Lufthansa: 12:49pm On May 12, 2020
@julietm, @dadojoreloaded, @2sexynet, @fola4tune, @obajoey, @Ballers, @CarmelloANGEL, @dav8id, et al

Please seniors can you guide me on this. I have newly signed up a facebook business manager & ad manager (for personal ad by default). Now I was trying to add my first ad account (i.e copying my personal ad account ID from ad manager attempting to add that under bus manager). I was however getting this message "This personal ad account can't be added to Business Manager because a payment has not been made. Make your first payment and try again, or create a new ad account in Business Manager instead." Hence, I cannot add it.

Since I could not add the new ad account on the grounds that I have not made a previous transaction on it. I proceeded to adding my GTBank Naira mastercard details under payment (in the ad manager profile) as I thought dis would enable me add the new ad account into my bus manager. This is however to no success

I was however surprise to get an alert dis morning from GTBank with the subject DCC RESTRICTION

Merchant: FACEBK *ADS 
Name: /ads IE
Amount:USD0.95 (NGN400.00)
Date:May 12 2020 12:28AM

My worries:

1. Is it normal for a new ad account that has yet launched any advert to be billed/charged by facebook? As I don't understand, what could this debit details be about. Please seniors, guide me on this

2. Again, can I replace the earlier added GTBank Naira mastercard details with my GTBank Dollar mastercard details. Although, I currently have no fund on the GTBank Dollar mastercard. Please advise!

3. How can I successfully go about adding the new ad account (i.e my personal ad account into my bus manager?

4. How can I make updates to my BUSINESS MANAGER INFO as I intend making updates on the following:

a.) My Website URL

b.) My Primary Page: None (is this normal? How do I update this as I have a business page added to my bus manager)

c.) Legal Name of Business: No Name (How do I update this also)

Thank you all in anticipation to everyone who makes meaningful contribution(s)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Been Killing Businesses Over The Years And More To Come After COVID-19 / Bulk Cashapp Needed @ 385/$ / The Secret To Facebook Marketing – Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.