Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Take Note And Writing As A Life Style - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Take Note And Writing As A Life Style (164 Views)

Nigerian Teacher Shares The Heartwarming Note And Money Her Pupil Gave Her / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan? / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Note And Writing As A Life Style by Emmarehma(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2020
INSIDE LIFE WRITING

“The best leaders are note-takers, best askers” – Tom Petersh

Writing is a great way to teach, inform, entertain one's behavior and educate oneself. Writing makes our thinking and learning visible and permanent.

The old school writing system says you have to write only when some one is teaching or only when you want to write something for grandpa, but that's not true.There is a great importance in note taking.

As easy as writing or planning on notebooks is, it can be tiring until you make it an habit. Remember, good writing skill is not really the big issue but consistency is, try to build consistency (I tried and it worked out)

Sometimes we cant just store all the information in our head. Note taking doesn't reflect a low IQ and it doesn't mean you are dull.

Think about it: Are you really going to remember everything? Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to simply write down what you’re hearing, learning and thinking?

The wahala (permit my English) is that most people don't even know what to write.ok, let me give you expo�
Few things you can write on paper
• A question and answer from deep thoughts
• Goals and vision
• Results from learning and observations
• To do list et cetera

Let me shock you

It Answered My Questions
It's so important to start writing, some of the questions troubling us in our heart now, we had the answers in mind but we forgot to take note and write them down.
It doesn't just answer questions but it helps to organise thoughts

Read more @https:///35TbmNV

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Disregard ‘fake News,’ Nigerian Schools Remain Closed / Free Internet � Working / Make MONEY In Your Home With This BUSINESS GROWTH Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.