Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) (9409 Views)

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 12, 2020
So I was in 200level and my cousin who came for unilorin remedial will always come to spend the weekend with me. So there is this lady she comes to our area with, she is also doing rems but her sister lives in the same environment, she is also in 200level but different faculty.
So my cousin and mariam will come around by Fridays and spend the weekend with me why mariam spend it with her sister.
Mariam is not pretty but she is sexy and dark. So one thing led to another and we started dating.
Before the kayamata issue something happened. I had TV and DVD back then so Alot of guys do come to my room to watch films. So on a Saturday like that, we were all hungry and we decided to contribute and cook. So my cousin was the cook being that his mum is a caterer and he too Sabi cook. Most guys drop their last cash so while Mr Chef was cooking, he didn't ask me for ingredients, he was just taking them by himself and we all focused on the film we were watching.
All of a sudden, concortion rice begin to foam, my cousin have poured my liquid soap inside rice o. Everybody just hiss commot.
So one Friday like that, I already told my cousin to find his square root for the weekend cos mariam is spending the weekend with me. She came, we got down and it was the best thing after fried rice and coleslaw.
We almost kill ourselves before Monday. Even on Monday, I didn't want her to go to fufu(rems campus) , I want us to be together, I couldn't just let her go like she added honey to her sauce. I couldn't concentrate during week days, I keep calling her to leave rems and come meet me.it got to a time, I will go to fufu by Friday morning to go and wait for her and we both came home together. This girl was draining me spermatically, , sorry I was draining myself and I didn't even care cos it was always sweeting me. This continued for almost two months until she came home with a guy one Friday night, I have called her severally but she wasn't picking. Her sister traveled to Lagos so she took the guy to her sister's room. I went to meet her and accosted her that why?
She said henhen, what happened? Is she married to me?. The last time I cried was in ss3 when I went for social night and didn't tell Them at home and my dad came to school with koboko, only God knows the mumu that told my dad. The man flogged social life away from my body.
So again I cried when mariam told me these words. I even told her I forgave her even when she didn't ask for any forgiveness. Since then, she bring diff guys and I couldn't help but beg her every day for weeks. I was already love sick, couldn't eat properly cos someone is toying with me with the food that is sweeter than pounded and egusi soup.
So one day I called my cousin and told him everything on phone, he was just laughing so hard and said which mariam? Mariam that most of them have slept with and abandon?
That everyone knows mariam uses kayamata for guys naw, it was the first time am hearing about kayamata and it's uses and the power it possess.
Well my mariam is a vixen now, she was in mind video the dmw mind song. I won't say the particular girl but she danced with one of dmw main crew.
Clue, no I won't give another clue so una no go snitch on me again make person pickin no go use something wey dey under body curse me.
The one wey I dey self, I still dey beg God for deliverance.

PS - - to snitches, this was before I met my wife o, una kukuma Don scatter the relationship before, make una no help me bury am.

Cc Ishilove
Cc excanny
Cc farano
Cc rocktation
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc stupidity
Cc scientist
Cc pocahontas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by EzzyCarter: 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
Kayanmata or not, it's obvious the girl had you pussy-whipped. And they say to cure an addiction, one has to get another addiction. You could have recovered from the heartbreak sooner than you did if you had gotten a new shorty with a nice coochie tongue. The main reason you were pleading with her was coz she was your easy and only option to get laid. If you had enough options you wouldn't even have time to mourn a hoe's exit brah . You done with the dish, unto the next! cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Kayanmata or not, it's obvious the girl had you pussy-whipped. And they say to cure an addiction, one has to get another addiction. You could have recovered from the heartbreak sooner than you did if you had gotten a new shorty with a nice coochie tongue. The main reason you were pleading with her was coz she was your easy and only option to get laid. If you had enough options you wouldn't even have time to mourn a hoe's exit brah . You done with the dish, unto the next! cool
I always love with my heart when I love.
I don't double date

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by scoundrel(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
If she uses kayanmata, how come the thing caught only you and none of the multitudes of guys she was servicing? The problem was you and not her, surely it was no juju.

she was in mind video the dmw mind song.
I swear I don’t understand what this means.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 12, 2020
scoundrel:
If she uses kaynmata, how come the thing caught only you and none of the multitudes of guys she was servicing? The problem was you and not her, surely it was no juju.

I swear I don’t understand what this means.
the lady am talking about is one of the video vixen on the "MIND" video by DMW crew
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Millennialaku(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin
some guys would want to fvck women just for them to attest to their sexual prowess. Maybe that was her plan with you, after she found out you were hooked............she JAPA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

or maybe she just loved fvcking
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by EzzyCarter: 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't double date

Nobody is asking you to double date bro. Besides, I'm sure the girl gave off vibes that you should have picked up on early enough so you'd prepare ur mind in advance. Always be a step ahead of your game bro. That way, nothing anyone does would shock you or break your heart smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Teeboy15(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
the lady am talking about is one of the video vixen on the "MIND" video by DMW crew

This didn't aswear her question.

Read again, this time slloowwllyy....
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by gunners160(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2020
abeg for those of you that can comprehend what the OP has written, kindly help us with summary. " I am not understanding nothing"
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Greenbullet(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2020
Mariam is the girl who danced with Peruzzi , it's very obvious it's her.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2020
EzzyCarter:
You know the drill, man. Spot on.
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
Greenbullet:
dremo
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Highorbit7O16: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Wait, I still don't understand, you were a student, why would she use this "kayanmata" or whatever you call it on you? Were you spending heavily on her?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Bigseven(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
So where's the sample of kayanmata now!
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by danduchi(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2020
My ex once used kayan mata on me, till date that was one sex experience I will never forget. I could remember when I was about to cum, I was hitting my head against the wall and my legs were shaking like someone touched me with live wire.. Girl was really manipulative, it took a lot of courage to walkout of the relationship and got myself a sweetheart and soon to be Mrs

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Whats kayamata ?
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Sultty(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Whats kayamata ?
Google is ur friend
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Greenbullet(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
dremo
ok
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't double date
This is one good line I used when trying to make my ex girl trust me until I met a youngrr girl with a big booty and cute face. Damn, I had to stab her pussy with my dick...my ex didn't know that I cheated.
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by sharpwriter(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2020
danduchi:
My ex once used kayan mata on me, till date that was one sex experience I will never forget. I could remember when I was about to cum, I was hitting my head against the wall and my legs were shaking like someone touched me with live wire.. Girl was really manipulative, it took a lot of courage to walkout of the relationship and got myself a sweetheart and soon to be Mrs

Hmmn..... does kayan mata has juju power? .... I thought it is just a stuff that women use to tighten their vjay especially in the north.
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by danduchi(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hmmn..... does kayan mata has juju power? .... I thought it is just a stuff that women use to tighten their vjay especially in the north.
it does oo.. Increase sex libido, trap men.. So many ability. Check on jaruma on Instagram and see the millions she's generating from ladies that patronizes her
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Deicide: 7:43am On May 13, 2020
One thing I have learnt about Nigerians is that they hardly blame themselves, they would rather blame their predicament on spiritual entities and what not, things you can't prove.

And also when they don't know the answer to something instead of saying I don't know they would rather answer with rubbish!

Why do hard to admit that the fault is from you?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by sharpwriter(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2020
danduchi:
it does oo.. Increase sex libido, trap men.. So many ability. Check on jaruma on Instagram and see the millions she's generating from ladies that patronizes her

Lol.... Chai

I know jaruma though I don't fancy her page .... I was just particular about the message of the OP who looked like jinx, and yours too.... I perceive charm for the matter.
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by ehmmy11(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Greenbullet:

smiley
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2020
ehmmy11:

Spot on bro "not fine but dark and sexy"

How far?
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by ehmmy11(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

You wan totally cast the geh and put Op in trouble abi
sorry bro i go modify am ..modify your own quote too
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Caseless: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't double date
this is the biggest recipe for suicide.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Caseless: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
dremo
grin grin You don cast her finish. Make I go give her gist for instagram.
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2020
Caseless:
grin grin
You don cast her finish. Make I go give her gist for instagram.
haba naw abeg
Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by Caseless: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
haba naw abeg
you don't want me to have a taste of what you got from her? Kayan mata, here i come.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) by space9880: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
danduchi:
it’s not juju it’s tightens pussy, make it wet and sweetener only guys that over value sex will get trappe….. Most simps you see are product of Kayamata

(1) (Reply)

Ember Month : Be Prayerful, What I Caught My Neighbor Doing (pic) / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.