Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) (66238 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / 42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by kikky91(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2020
POLITICS NIGERIA has obtained a list of the ambassadors sent to the Senate for confirmation by President Muhammadu Buhari.

It will be recalled that on Tuesday, the senate received a formal request from President Muhammadu Buhari for the confirmation of 42 career Ambassadors-designate. The request which was contained in a letter dated May 6, 2020, was read on the floor during plenary by the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan.

The letter reads: “In accordance to section 171 (1),(2)(c) and subsection (4) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended. I have the honour to forward for confirmation by the Senate, the under-listed forty-two (42) names of nominees as Career Ambassadors-Designate.”

The Ambassadors-designate for confirmation are:

C.O Nwachukwu, Abia;
A. Kafas, Adamawa;
R. U. Brown, Akwa-Ibom;
G. A. Odudigbo, Anambra;
O. C. Onowu, Anambra;
Y. S. Suleiman, Bauchi;
E S. Agbana, Bayelsa;
B. B. M. Okoyen, Bayelsa;
G. M. Okoko Benue;
A. M. Garba, Borno;
M. l. Bashir, Bomo;
M. O. Abam, Cross River;
A. E. Allotey, Cross River;
G. E. Edokpa, Edo;
A. N. Madubuike, Enugu
Adamu Lamuwa, Gombe;
Mr. Innocent A. lwejuo, lmo;
M. S. Abubakar, Jigawa;
Y. A. Ahmed, Jigawa;
S. D. Umar, Kaduna;
A. Sule, Kano;
G. Y. Hamza, Kano;
N. Rimi, Katsina;
L S. Ahmed-Remawa, Katsina;
M. Manu, Kebbi;
l. R. Ocheni, Kogi;
l. A. Yusuf, Kogi;
M. Abdulraheem, Kwara;
Mrs. W. A. Adedeji, Lagos;
A. U. Ogah, Nasarawa.
A. A. Musa, Niger;
N. A. Kolo, Niger;
S. O. Olaniyan, Ogun;
A. R. Adejola, Ogun,
E. Awe Ondo;
O. Aluko, Osun;
I. A. Alatishe, Osun;
V. A. Adeleke, Oyo;
M. S. Adamu, Plateau;
l. N. Charles, Rivers;
Z M. lfu, Taraba;
B. B. Hamman, Yobe.
By dumebi Emmanuel.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-full-list-of-42-ambassadors-nominated-by-president-buhari/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by gamapoy539: 1:58pm On May 12, 2020
cool

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Banmeallday: 2:01pm On May 12, 2020
They ain’t gonna do nothing

11 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by kikky91(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
Atleast them no colonise am the list is fair enough

29 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Banmeallday: 2:07pm On May 12, 2020
kikky91:

U didnt notice that the list was approved by the Presidents “letter”.....he cannot even talk again lol

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by zeuss: 2:11pm On May 12, 2020
This selection is not like Buhari handwork
..it appears very unbiased

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Dblock89: 2:12pm On May 12, 2020
Hope we won't see another death person on the list

11 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Sunshineg5(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
What will ipob wail about now

Federal character fully observed in the list above..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by ucheo: 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
Ebonyi ommitted

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by UCyril: 3:05pm On May 12, 2020
kikky91:
how is the list fair, without Ebonyi State.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Tissaia(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2020
Mtsww. I started disliking Buhari appointment this days, he forgets that's the North contributed 100% for his election. The appointments should be 80% northerners and 20% SW but they will shout democracy blah blah blah mtsww

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by manuelreports: 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
Ok
Aisha is correcting a lot of things.
Federal character is now been observed
Even the president COS is now a Yoruba Muslim
In case you don't know Aisha is now heading the new Power block in the Nigeria sear of power

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Ndukkka24(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now to end this pandemic
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Update

I guess I'm naive and never knew the heart of man is full of evil. Someone with the moniker Enuguboyy quoted me that he wants to subscribe for 3500. We spoke on whatsapp and we completed the deal. I sent him the data and he blocked me. He also deactivated his nairaland account here.
The number he used in chatting me up is this
0816 158 9229 and the number he asked me to sub with is 09034282140
Attached below is the profile he used for the WhatsApp.
Learn from me guys. DON'T EVER TRUST PEOPLE HERE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM.
I just noticed he opened the account to scam and then move to the next victim.
I have sent some curses on him and I can assure him that all the curses will materialise in his life

Thanks

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
I beg, make una help me check if my name de there.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by lpowel: 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
kiky91:
POLITICS NIGERIA has obtained a list of the ambassadors sent to the Senate for confirmation by President Muhammadu Buhari.
It will be recalled that on Tuesday, the senate received a formal request from President Muhammadu Buhari for the confirmation of 42 career Ambassadors-designate. The request which was contained in a letter dated May 6, 2020, was read on the floor during plenary by the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan....

looks fair to me

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Lavisha(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
fucklist
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by barrypro: 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
Congrats to the successful ones.
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Brendaniel: 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
E be like say true true the cabal hand for Aso rock don change o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by overseer1(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
Gov. Yahaya Bello has two slots.
A good illustration of: Monkey no fine but him mama like am.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
Thank God say North no many this time

Everything is equal
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Slawormir: 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Edo in the building

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Dangrace01: 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
How do I get there

How do someone make it in this life?.

Would I be an ambassador someday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by kaylardz(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
so Ekiti is excluded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by helinues: 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by jumper524(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
In Baba's opinion, No indegene of Abuja right??

Continue neglecting us, youll get your own coin someday..

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by laurel03(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
Ekiti kebbi and zamfara nko

6 Likes

Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by raylandmark: 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) by Seerade029: 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
UCyril:
how is the list fair, without Ebonyi State.

Don't worry, you have two Anambra

And two Ogun

Just like Ekiti too is excluded

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.