Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) (1019 Views)

⏳⏰for Sale: 32 inches Sony Smart TV❗️❗️❗️✔️ / ⏳⏰for Sale: 32 Inches SONY BRAVIA Smart Tv❗️❗️❗️✔️ / price reviewed: Very Neat 3 Pieces Of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale 32 nw 68k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 12, 2020
Gold iPhone 7 for sale (32 gb)

*USA used, chip unlocked

Perfectly functional

Call or WhatsApp

Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 12, 2020
Dm for a deal at the best price!

Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by horllamy(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
Price
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by lewis512(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2020
Price
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 12, 2020
horllamy:
Price

At the best price! Dm!
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by ProGSM(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2020
I will like to know the cost!
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2020
Still available
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
Sold!!
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2020
Guy ur business ain’t straight forward
U didn’t tell me that the battery of the phone has been changed
And you’ve not given me chip
And now
You’re not picking up
Guy come and collect ur phone
And return my money since you’re inconsistent
No forget say na my hood u dey

1 Like

Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
This guy is a scammer
Don’t deal with him
I repeat
Don’t deal with him
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 21, 2020
Dramzy!!! How dare you! What!
What is wrong with you! You let your feelings come out of you so fast!
I sold iPhone 7 chip unlock to you for 55k, told you 58k that I was going to give you chip. But you gave me 55k n I overlooked it and i told you my friend will fix it for you. But he didn’t show up because of work issues. I now sent you Another engineer’s number and I was going to pay the fees but he cldnt come down to your place with pc, he said you should come to his place instead.

But here you are, spoiling my name. For what? Didn’t I give you a free magnetic case worth abt 5k free and screen protector. I blocked you on my WhatsApp because I just cldnt believe you had this other side!

I receive phones and resell, it’s my investment, my side hustle after my job. Sometimes unseen faults happens in market, it’s the nature of the job. but we talk things out. Was it not pay on delivery?? Did I scam you??

Well, God bless. One love

2 Likes

Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
Why didnt you state it that the phone has audio IC issues
You're incompetent and dishonest
I had to buy another chip
And I am unable to make calls or record voice notes
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2020
Dramzyy:

Audio ic?? This should have been during the updating to iOS 13. I FaceTimed with it when I received it. Had to update the iOS..
Re: Gold Iphone 7 For Sale(32 GB) (USA Used, chip unlocked) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 21, 2020
Dramzyy:

Why didn’t you meet the guy, engineer??
Told you the bills was on me

(1) (Reply)

Mint Iphone 7plus 32gb 110k firm / Clean Apple Macbook Pro 2020 8gb, 256gb SSD Price Reduced!!! / Brand New Samsung Galaxy A52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.