Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (85251 Views)

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio / Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by mrteewhy0104(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
I am surprised that this idiot killer, full of negative religious mindset could be afraid of death. What about the people he has killed like rat??
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by JAMO84: 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
Nchenches:

You must have been asleep when you adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws in the twelve northern states of Nigeria.

Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

There are millions of Shekaus in the twelve Sharia states.
OK, whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Lol. Shekarau crying for Allah to save him from military bombardment. grin grin grin.

These people don't even rate us at all. Their online zombies will be happy now

We Don hear. Chief of army staff, you have done well. You are the best Chief of army staff in the history of this country. You have done so well.

Next!
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by ThatFairGuy: 7:46pm On May 12, 2020
Shekau and his army will be crushed in entirety bikuwwatillah in this holy month of Ramadan. NA should continue the onslaught.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by osazsky(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
We already know how d drama will end....nxt season on audioBH..shekau and his men surrenders to fg after fg promises them amnesty....bubu wants to use style to place his blothers on salaries...south south watch were all ur oil will be going by dec I can place a bet on this 500000 odds sure
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Fuckgovt: 7:52pm On May 12, 2020
Cheap lies from the nigerian government. Shekau has always don videos not audio.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
JAMO84:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-shekau-weeps-in-new-audio-seeks-protection-against-nigerian-troops-firepower/amp/

A well written script! Since Abba Kyari died, things had been changing in the camp of Boko Haram! Still observing..
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by AsawanaDgreat: 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
Sheakau is a bastard
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Roon9(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

They only received report of an audio recording.

Lmao
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
A well written script! Since Abba Kyari died, things had been changing in the camp of Boko Haram! Still observing..
how are we not sure that shekau is only mourning kyari death
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 12, 2020
Nigeria ehn!!!
What's going on in this country? I can't even trust even my pastor again...
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by tammie24: 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
Who are these people think they can deceive?
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by OVB123: 8:20pm On May 12, 2020
I don't believe the news
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by NGpatriot: 8:25pm On May 12, 2020
https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1260269668054503429/video/1

Audio of the terrorist clown weeping and begging the Nigerian military...

Your suffer and end just begin, we have more firepower coming to vaporize you you and your terrorist pose, even if terrorist loving Igbos join, we'll vaporize them too.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by askjohnprosper: 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
Is it the shakau they have killed 3 times and shown us pictures? Abegi abeg !! Abeg!!!
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by NGpatriot: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
askjohnprosper:
Is it the shakau they have killed 3 times and shown us pictures? Abegi abeg !! Abeg!!!

They don't owe you anything, even when they show you pictures, you still shout audio and still lack comprehension

We actually care less about who or what you believe.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmm me dnt knw if another person is observing this ooo...

since the death of CoS thing has been changing for boko haram and in their camps ooo ...

hmmm ... Almighty Shakau cry ok...

m also observing sha...
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by olax02(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2020
Orubebe01:
Video of him weeping or na audio as usual.

This APC sef, na only lie lie full their mouth.

Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Uckroot: 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
abkrgumel:
If you tell our enemies, boko slaughter Nigerian army from unknown source they'll celebrate it. When our army won against the terrorist it will be a FAKE NEWS, AUDIO and Other Sign of unhappiness

If your government were not SERIAL liars nobody will doubt them.
They have paid him to do audio so that they can seemingly outdo the Chadians that brought Boko haram to their knees. Nigeria should bow her head in shame at how long this stoopid phool has been allowed to play games with 200million people. Common chad that is the size of kogi state finished boko haram sotee Shekau dey beg him guys to not retreat.

Lmao. Shameful to be Nigerian I swear.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by NGpatriot: 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
Uckroot:

If your government were not SERIAL liars nobody will doubt them.
They have paid him to do audio so that they can seemingly outdo the Chadians that brought Boko haram to their knees. Nigeria should bow her head in shame at how long this stoopid phool has been allowed to play games with 200million people. Common chad that is the size of kogi state finished boko haram sotee Shekau dey beg him guys to not retreat.

Lmao. Shameful to be Nigerian I swear.

This is according to Igbos, unpatriotic elements and enemies of Nigeria.

When your new hero in Chad said he killed 1000 soldiers in 1 single day, you danced, celebrated and ridiculed Nigeria like you are doing now, but you hypocrites did not ask your hero from Chad to show you pictures of 1000 dead Boko haram terrorists he lied that he killed.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by dianchi(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
Tears they say ¿ just too much lies.... It's getting old
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by OdefaGirl(f): 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
You guys should not be deceived by this news.... period.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by olaayodele(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
JAMO84:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-shekau-weeps-in-new-audio-seeks-protection-against-nigerian-troops-firepower/amp/

This could be a war strategy to make Nigeria Military relax. After relaxing, they restrategize to lunch a serious attack that has never been anticipated.
I don't believe the cry to be a genuine one. Mark my words.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by patwilly(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2020
When you are strong, appear weak~Sun Tzu. Believe Shekau at your peril.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by godwon01(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
What type of spirit lives inside this animal. Shekau is a devil incarnate.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Brightest04(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
I think it's time the Nigeria millitary finish the job and get the bloody idiot and his blind followers to account for the innocent bloods they destroyed.No grace is allowed,they must pay for their atrocities. It's not yet time for him to cry.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by NGpatriot: 9:02pm On May 12, 2020
olaayodele:

This could be a war strategy to make Nigeria Military relax. After relaxing, they restrategize to lunch a serious attack that has never been anticipated.
I don't believe the cry to be a genuine one. Mark my words.

The order and military operation is to completely destroy BH including shekau, not to pack up and leave because shekau is crying.

In fact, we are just getting started.
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
Weep in audio grin
Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by MrPaul2: 9:15pm On May 12, 2020
JAMO84:
Enemy of progress
The idiot weeping is a progress? Because I'm not understanding. Do you know how many times this APC government has published his death? They even show us his dead pictures? Now he is weeping from his grave I guess. If Nigeria army don't have news, they should keep quite jare, we are tired of their lies, kill this man and end insurgency.
Ever since Obama announce the death of Osama B. Did you hear him weep from his grave?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by NGpatriot: 9:21pm On May 12, 2020
God Bless Our Troops.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by NGpatriot: 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
Nigerian Army Sniper with deadly Russian Orsis T-5000 Sniper rifle with a suppressor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.