Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,178 members, 7,780,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Whats Your Notion On friends That hides LAST SEEN On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Notion On friends That hides LAST SEEN On Whatsapp (308 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Notion On friends That hides LAST SEEN On Whatsapp by Prof0fficial: 3:52pm On May 12, 2020
are you comfortable with your partner, loved ones or business associates hiding their last seen...

well...for me, since I may like to know wen last u came on line to avoid just keeping messages for longer time without response. thus chat requires immediate response.
that's an option I can't use as a business minded person.
this is because it may discourage someone who wants to chat you for à serious urgent stuff.
Re: Whats Your Notion On friends That hides LAST SEEN On Whatsapp by Prodigee: 3:53pm On May 12, 2020
There's nothing there
Re: Whats Your Notion On friends That hides LAST SEEN On Whatsapp by Oluromantic: 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
It's people who do that that are usually in a rush to use the block button too. Hiding from someone or trying not to be yourself for one toaster while eyeing another toaster etc.

I'm too esteemed for that Biko. My last seen is always on. Except you're not in my contacts. I have answers to every questions that relate to it so no need to hide it

(1) (Reply)

why has my sex drive nosedive / 10 Dating Mistakes Guys Make — And How To Avoid Them / Preparing For Marriage. The Truth You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.