Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

“some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady (5681 Views)

I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by gistify: 3:54pm On May 12, 2020
A Nigerian lady, @hormowummy on Twitter has revealed the length some girls go in order to have big boob.

According to her, they intentionally get pregnant and have aborting just to have big boobs.

She also hinted that it happens in school hostels.

Read her tweet below…

“Mind you, some girls intentionally get pregnant and abort just to have big boobs. It happens.”

When people questioned her about it on Twitter, she said;

“I don’t expect everyone to believe what I tweet but when you live in a hostel, you will see and hear ridiculous things. Shikena�”

Read the full gist here:
https://afrigistbase.com/some-girls-intentionally-get-pregnant-and-abort-just-to-have-big-boobs-nigerian-lady-reveals/

1 Like

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by hardcore007: 3:55pm On May 12, 2020
Nothing wey person no go hear for NL

2 Likes

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Prodigee: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
shocked
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by ussv: 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
Whatever goes up must come down, they forget that . Mtcheeeew !!!

2 Likes

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 12, 2020
WTF.
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by blackboy(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2020
Dont spread false thing. Dont mislead our young girls

6 Likes

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Theelders: 5:14pm On May 12, 2020
Weytn musa no go see for gate again..... Musa has seen it all
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by sofiscatedmoron: 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
It's possible considering the fact some girls can risk thier life doing plastic surgery in their ass just to please men

2 Likes

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by PlaysNigeria: 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
True ! No ask me ooocheesy
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Our desperate generation would do even worse. I have no atom of doubt. But the truth remains unchanged -that abortion is a grave sin against God not minding the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy unless the child's life must be let go in order to save the mother.

3 Likes

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by ukaface(f): 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
Really?
Knowing this for the first time

Like em females would put their,life,and womb at risk because of breast? Breast?
What madness
I think any female that does this is itibolibo a.k.a olodo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Achiever199(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2020
If its coming from a girl, then I think she must be taking from what she has experienced or seen. If you stay in school hostel, you will dedinitely know there are lot of things going on that can't be imagined

1 Like

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by lightwhite: 4:52am On May 13, 2020
has abortion become so easy
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Malawian(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2020
Pregnancy seems to make womens breasts get bigger. I just never realized pregnancy and abortions does same. I thought they had to give birth first. Like one i know who had slippers breast and was using push up bra, after she got pregnant and gave birth, she even changed her bra to really bigger ones.

1 Like

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by femi4: 6:26am On May 13, 2020
Malawian:
Pregnancy seems to make womens breasts get bigger. I just never realized pregnancy and abortions does same. I thought they had to give birth first. Like one i know who had slippers breast and was using push up bra, after she got pregnant and gave birth, she even changed her bra to really bigger ones.
Its not the abortion ....When a woman gets pregnant, the breast start to change in getting ready for the forthcoming baby. Even after abortion, it ll take time for the breast to readjust

3 Likes

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by SavageResponse(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2020
Artificially induced larger breast

1 Like

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Rickmann: 9:35am On May 13, 2020
gistify:
A Nigerian lady, @hormowummy on Twitter has revealed the length some girls go in order to have big boob.

According to her, they intentionally get pregnant and have aborting just to have big boobs.

Read her tweet below…

“Mind you, some girls intentionally get pregnant and abort just to have big boobs. It happens.”

“I don’t expect everyone to believe what I tweet but when you live in a hostel, you will see and hear ridiculous things. Shikena�”

Read the full gist here:
https://afrigistbase.com/some-girls-intentionally-get-pregnant-and-abort-just-to-have-big-boobs-nigerian-lady-reveals/

From a biological point of view , its very true... When a girl becomes pregnant, she starts to exhibit some tertiary sexual characteristics ..like general increase in body size and mass, increase in breast size which will soon be ready to be suckled due to uncreased secretion of prolactin the milk production hormone and also broadness of the pelvis.
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by IDFWU(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2020
Local man has seen it all and decides to leave earth for heaven sad

His last words were OBARA JESUS cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Idiotmod: 11:24am On May 13, 2020
blackboy:
Dont spread false thing. Dont mislead our young girls
It’s true
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by scoundrel(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
This is a blatant lie.
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by scoundrel(f): 3:03pm On May 13, 2020
Idiotmod:

It’s true
It’s true because somebody posted it on Twitter, right? Okay, some men castrate themselves so they can add muscle mass. It’s true because I typed it on Nairaland.
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Idiotmod: 3:10pm On May 13, 2020
scoundrel:

It’s true because somebody posted it on Twitter, right? Okay, some men castrate themselves so they can add muscle mass. It’s true because I typed it on Nairaland.
I had two female friends that did it when we were in school
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by scoundrel(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
Idiotmod:

I had two female friends that did it when we were in school
They told you personally or you assumed so?
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by constant1960: 3:18pm On May 13, 2020
That can't be true
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Idiotmod: 3:22pm On May 13, 2020
scoundrel:

They told you personally or you assumed so?
Abeg get out jare. Maybe Dey Don Dey use postinor 2 as sleeping pill
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by scoundrel(f): 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
Idiotmod:

Abeg get out jare. Maybe Dey Don Dey use postinor 2 as sleeping pill
As usual, jumping into unfounded conclusions. I am not surprised.
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by mzDIY: 5:06pm On May 13, 2020
Wow, when do dey now do d abortion becos pregnancy boobs don't just appear in 2 months
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Idiotmod: 7:31pm On May 13, 2020
mzDIY:
Wow, when do dey now do d abortion becos pregnancy boobs don't just appear in 2 months

Postinor 2 dey comot belle over 1month unless the baby get strong head
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On May 13, 2020
gistify:
Read her tweet below…
Read the full gist here:

I am certain that breast implants must be cheaper in the end. angry angry angry
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by Adonispco: 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by uthlaw: 5:16am On May 14, 2020
All na because of men and they will still tell you,men are scum!
Re: “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady by jidamsel43(m): 5:47am On May 14, 2020
Everything you see in Nigeria is a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? / Ogun Confirms 2 New COVID-19 Cases / Kidney Disease More Prevalent Cause Of Death In Nigeria Than Aids And Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.