Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff (72173 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Ebullience(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2020
The Presidency on Tuesday reacted to reports that President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed a new Chief of Staff, CoS.

Reports on social media had it that Buhari appointed Prof. Ibrahim Gambari as his new CoS, following the demise of Abba Kyari.

When DAILY POST reached out to Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the presidential spokesperson said he was not aware of such development.

In a text sent, Garba wrote: “I have not been briefed.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/12/breaking-buharis-spokesman-garba-shehu-reacts-to-rumours-of-ibrahim-gambari-as-new-chief-of-staff/

8 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Miner13: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
who is he to be briefed? is this ftc ? cos i don't know what they celebrate? but sincerely, how was abba kyari controling aso rock? is there change of cabal for real?

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by ghettokid1(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Something is wrong in Ass-o Rock

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Kcwise199: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
Maybe the news of new Cabal in Aso rock is true
Aisha we dey see ur hand ...

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by jlinkd78(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
Cabal realignment definitely loading. Everything appears to support d narrative dat there is a new cabal sheriff in town. Truly Abba Kyari was in charge all d while

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2020
Choiii

What a reaction..

Sometimes I just wish living in Nigeria is just a dream and that one day I'll wake up in Canada and be like " what a nightmare"

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Tissaia(f): 6:15pm On May 12, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by TheKingIsHere: 6:15pm On May 12, 2020
Simply put,

His cabal powers and influence is dying.

Abba Kyari was one of the huge problems of this country
angry

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Austino50: 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
How will he be aware, the cabal who hijacked Buhari and troubled Nigeria has finally been put to rest.......all say long live Aisha Buhari, long live federal republic of Nigeria

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by nairavsdollars(f): 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
The last time I heard, the Presidency prevented him from entering Aso Villa after contracting COVID-19 at Abba Kyari's funeral. So who will brief monkey??

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Lalasticlalabos(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
You have not been briefed because you are inconsequential

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Siralgebra04(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
Does Lord Buhari give a f*ck about you?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Lastorator: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
I hope the new president be good on us

48 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by careytommy37(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Meh
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Lastmankc(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Aisha buhari is the new sheriff in town

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Emmyglobal65(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Lol... Hope this is not another scandal..
Baba say E no know

well if you're not the greedy get rich quick type..
you can message me for a business that can still sustain you with little little change in this lockdown period.
Note: The business is not the big money bank you might want to imagine, but at least the return will at least cover your common weekly expenses like money for data recharge card e.t.c.
check my profile for my contact number and message me on Whatsapp for details if you're interested.

Zero eight one 65 zero 65 six zero nine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by gambia(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Chief Reactor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
I have not been briefed toogrin

Maybe the person below me has been briefed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
in odumeje's voice, WHO YOU to be briefed cheesy grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by BrutusOj(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Briefed by who kwa? Is he not supposed to be an agent of information? This one is now missing Abba Kyari already.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Jestin: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Those old cargos have nothing meaningful to offer us. The new COS will not be any different from Abba kyari

6 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by rawtouch: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
reactor
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by dahnimoh(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Are you sure you have not been relegated to the booth.

EVERY thing has expiring date including your stay in the office as SSA on media and publicity.

8 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by dayleke: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Soon you go know.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Fragility6: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Confused sets of people. Even d bubu dat appointed him no wan come out. No prepared speech yet. Zombies wat do u have to say concerning diz. Na wa o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by LibertyRep: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
It could be that Shehu isn't in the scheme of things on the Villa again.
Regardless, he has 'chopped' his own and time to leave the stage.

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Miner13:
who is he to be briefed?

grin grin grin Just imagine, and he is the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity and yet he is getting the information from us, smh undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Pyroex(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Austino50:
m

Let the drama begins
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by sleek214(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Am coming to brief you

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by mekd: 6:17pm On May 12, 2020
Haha. U never chi chum chin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by UltimateSpice: 6:18pm On May 12, 2020
Well, we are waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.