Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (50240 Views)

Why Is It That Nairalanders Think I'm The Worst Liar? / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / I Think I'm In Trouble In My Compound..Nairalanders Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Remaboy(m): 12:52am On May 15, 2020
davillian:

Keep me awake...
Shit not given, bruv.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by enemyofprogress: 1:08am On May 15, 2020
longetivity:
are you soft in bed also??
na those kind people dey tear woman yansh and prick dey touch throat o
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by GalaticHorde: 1:08am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:
Recently I've been very bothered about myself. I'm a guy of around 30 but some things that still worry my heart is really disturbing. I will start like this.

1. Something embarrassing happened some time last year when I travelled home for visit. They bought a goat and was looking for who to kill it, me knowing I'm the most senior man at home jejely went into ghost mode, everyone started looking for me, in the end I had to come out but shamelessly told them I can't kill it. They had to call a 16 year old opposite neighbour to do it while my younger ones helped him hold the goat. I couldn't even stand the sight of seeing the goat struggling for life while receiving knife in the throat. I left there immediately.

2. You might think it's normal for goat until I tell you that I can't kill a chicken or rat, last Christmas, I badly wanted to buy a life chicken because I beleive it's more healthy, but who will kill it? Bae was around, I don't want any embarrassment so I jejely bought frozen chicken . There is a wall gecko strolling around my room for weeks now, but I can't kill it, it becomes embarrassing any time I have a visitor

3. The most recent is, there are two birds trying to build a house in my lobby, I kept destroying the house but they didn't give up, it got to a point, I felt bad for the poor birds, what if they don't have a house? what if I'm the one building a house with all my strength and government keeps destroying it? I had to leave them to build. My neighbour said he killed the birds that tried doing that in his house but me can i do that? No. i just tire.

4. Lastly, When travelling and there's an accident, people rush out to watch but I dare not else the trauma will remain for months, I can't stand the sight of blood and body cuts.

Any time I think about killing an animal, I ask myself, what if I'm the one being held by boko haram or killer herdsmen and about to be slaughtered? How excruciating the pain can be.

Any time I think about crushing a cockroach, I ask myself, what if I'm the one trying to cross the high way and dangote trailer crushes me?

So guys, am I normal? Do I need to see a doctor or a psychologist?
you are a very healthy normal human being with empathy and high value for life, do not change and become a typical Nigerian like me with little value for life
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nitah1: 1:15am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:
Recently I've been very bothered about myself. I'm a guy of around 30 but some things that still worry my heart is really disturbing. I will start like this.

1. Something embarrassing happened some time last year when I travelled home for visit. They bought a goat and was looking for who to kill it, me knowing I'm the most senior man at home jejely went into ghost mode, everyone started looking for me, in the end I had to come out but shamelessly told them I can't kill it. They had to call a 16 year old opposite neighbour to do it while my younger ones helped him hold the goat. I couldn't even stand the sight of seeing the goat struggling for life while receiving knife in the throat. I left there immediately.

2. You might think it's normal for goat until I tell you that I can't kill a chicken or rat, last Christmas, I badly wanted to buy a life chicken because I beleive it's more healthy, but who will kill it? Bae was around, I don't want any embarrassment so I jejely bought frozen chicken . There is a wall gecko strolling around my room for weeks now, but I can't kill it, it becomes embarrassing any time I have a visitor

3. The most recent is, there are two birds trying to build a house in my lobby, I kept destroying the house but they didn't give up, it got to a point, I felt bad for the poor birds, what if they don't have a house? what if I'm the one building a house with all my strength and government keeps destroying it? I had to leave them to build. My neighbour said he killed the birds that tried doing that in his house but me can i do that? No. i just tire.

4. Lastly, When travelling and there's an accident, people rush out to watch but I dare not else the trauma will remain for months, I can't stand the sight of blood and body cuts.

Any time I think about killing an animal, I ask myself, what if I'm the one being held by boko haram or killer herdsmen and about to be slaughtered? How excruciating the pain can be.

Any time I think about crushing a cockroach, I ask myself, what if I'm the one trying to cross the high way and dangote trailer crushes me?

My brother you are not alone here,since i was born and now iam 42 i have not witness the death of animal.....seeing them die painfully is shat i cannot do.
And i cannot even look at a dead body or accident victim....what u explained above is exactly what i am going thru....my wife always buy chicken from the market where he pay for killing and any other thing.
Truth is this animals has life like me and to think of ending it like that,kaii...

Yet some heartless people go as far as detaching human head from the neck..
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by daddio(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

lol...not at all. You may want to try me with your girlfriend. In fact I have no mercy when it comes to girls both in decisions and in bed. The issue with me is basically on violence whether against human or animals.

But your pushy hammering go dey violent grin

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Remaboy(m): 1:46am On May 15, 2020
davillian:

Eeyah. You could've just said you were lonely.
Ain't got yo time, bruv. Just chill small, you might meet a fellow slowpoke.
E-warrior.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by davillian(m): 1:51am On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
Eeyah. You could've just said you were lonely.
Ain't got yo time, bruv. Just chill small, you might meet a fellow slowpoke.
E-warrior.

You entertaining me
While I'm working
More like you dancing for me and I'm drinking cold beer....
Don't worry I would tip u continue
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by anungangampu: 1:51am On May 15, 2020
Its so mentally exhausting killing live animals or Cutting fellow beings. I am like that too. My grandfather can pick up a locust or rat and query it for minutes before he release it.

Last week was a very small rat.. I gave it a chance after disturbing me for months.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Judolisco(m): 1:52am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

baba u don't have a problem.... Hope you sha like girls?
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by kennyclassic: 1:55am On May 15, 2020
Your story is funny but while eating the chicken or goat did you feel the guilt or wonder “poor animal” I doubt if you did cheesy Well I have a friend who acts like you. I prank him with rats and he always falls for it. So you’re not alone, you’re normal

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 1:57am On May 15, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Op...u are not getting younger...u can't keep on doing dis till marriage or in front of ur children.

U have animal fobia...
It depends on things u have fed ur mind wit in d past...u get to man up and b determined to turn a new leaf...d bible says we have dominion over animals... Not dat u wud go and visit d zoo...

U have to change ur believe system and empty all trash u have heard in ur mind and always praying for ur success... Stop worrying about unnecessary tinz

Mr. Man of steel do u have any conscience? Animal rights are real, u think because we kill anything here anyhow is normal?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by gambit24: 1:58am On May 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
let me guess: do you wear pink trousers and flowery shirts and/or scream like a woman when you see a needle before an injection... or better yet, do you drink coffee like the dude below?

[img]https://media1./images/a40657db5fa590afe3618ae571043d6f/tenor.gif[/img]
bro weytin dey you naaa.. grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Martinez39s(m): 2:03am On May 15, 2020
Someone like you can't study Medicine in the university.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by ghettochild(m): 2:17am On May 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
let me guess: do you wear pink trousers and flowery shirts and/or scream like a woman when you see a needle before an injection... or better yet, do you drink coffee like the dude below?

[img]https://media1./images/a40657db5fa590afe3618ae571043d6f/tenor.gif[/img]
Wearing pink means u r gay
Yall shd stop this rubbish n not pass this idea to the lil generation...
Pink is colorful n sexy... I love pink n ain't anywhere near being gay.. Infact I love toto too much

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Chenko001(m): 2:37am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

Am gentle, am gentle, see brother, sorry sister you need a man cry cry cry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Juliearth(f): 2:45am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

There is nothing wrong with you. You are soft-hearted, but that isn't really a problem per se, since it doesn't come in the line of you making key decisions and people do not reap off you due to that. I know people who cannot stand the sight of blood, nor kill animals...but I cannot call them weak or effeminate. That is their own uniqueness and the world must learn to accept it that way. You are good to go!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by AreaFada2: 2:48am On May 15, 2020
In Western climes that's quite normal.

But in 9ja where things are upside down, it may seem out of order.

Many are like that but have to repress it to be seen as a man.

In 100 years in 9ja, most people would probably become like you.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by idreezbaba(m): 3:05am On May 15, 2020
We are exactly the same bro ..everything you typed here crosses my mind too ..
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Troynewyork(f): 3:12am On May 15, 2020
Please,my brother,do not!!!!do not !! Change for nobody in this world!!!you sound like such a sweetheart with a soft heart!! You do NOT have to be harsh or violent to be a man,if I have this type of man you are I will spoil him rotten!!!he would be my gold!!!!love me some sweet men.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by zedman1(m): 3:20am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

All the while I was reading, I was saying in my heart 'this one is just like me', until it got to the cockroach part........ Kriiiiiiii. Na so I match brake.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by QuantumR: 4:00am On May 15, 2020
oloriLFC:
that "slaughter" come fear me pass "kill" o undecided
Hahaha, since it's for a good course (food), slaughter is used in such context. But if it's like what kidnappers, bh, etc guyz r doing then that's killing.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by jeff1607(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

Are you sure you bear the name Jeff?

abi na Geoffrey?
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by placeofallure(f): 4:57am On May 15, 2020
longetivity:
are you soft in bed also??

OP, please answer this question, I'm interested.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by longetivity(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2020
placeofallure:

OP, please answer this question, I'm interested.
do you want to collabo op ni........... and HBD TO LLNP
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by placeofallure(f): 5:01am On May 15, 2020
longetivity:
do you want to collabo op ni........... and HBD TO LLNP
I say make l do small aproko ni.

Hmmmmn FBi , thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by longetivity(m): 5:02am On May 15, 2020
placeofallure:
I say make l do small aproko ni.
Hmmmmn FBi , thanks.
you are welcome
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by zedegit: 5:08am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

You don't have a problem if that's your only problem.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 5:32am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

For the first time, I've seen someone who is like me. I now believe it when people say that there is someone out there who behaves like you.

I have same problem. I don't know whether to call it a problem, but I hate killing living things, whether ants, croaches, flies, etc. I just turn the other way when I see them.

I even think that people who can kill an animal without blinking an eyelid are cold murderers. That's just who I am and I don't think there's something wrong with me.
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Homguy(m): 5:34am On May 15, 2020
evansjeff:

you need to see a psychologist, bro
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by Nobody: 5:34am On May 15, 2020
kollinz1234:
My brother,u didn't grow up in a difficult environment, Ajebo runs through your veins. If to say u be PAKO wey no de see chicken chop, to kill all those things go be your work every Christmas, Easther etc

I am a PAKO, and I'm just the person he described. What's your point exactly?
Re: Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am by DorianD(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2020
mytime24:
U mean soft like today bread
Nope.Soft like the girl on pink with the big burst on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. / Earn Up To #350,000 Every Month By Becoming A Bet9ja Agent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.