Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. (8845 Views)

How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by bigpriik: 6:41pm On May 12, 2020
I am not being tribalistic here because I am Igbo myself from imo state.most Nigerian ladies have entitlement mentality but that of Igbo women is worse I lived in Lagos almost all my life, I have mostly dated yoruba girls but I must say only few of were materialistic yoruba girls are the only ones that date because of love , if a Yoruba girl doesn't like you she will rather not date you than date you for your money I talking based on the ones i I have dated aha but you see ibo girls they always want to claim smart and exposed. my advice if you are not redpilled avoid Igbo girls only exposed and emotionally matured guys can handle then they are not recommenfable for newbies.

On the other hand I don't really blame Igbo ladies for their attitudes towards relationships its all their mens fault. an average Igbo man especially the ones brought up in the East believe in spoiling their women with money and gifts they see it as normal, some rich Igbo men are usually after a womans beauty not really what she can offer in relationship they never realise the mistake they are making until they go broke you see that story of "she left me when i was broke" are mostly from igbo men. here in Lagos I have lived with both yoruba and Igbo guys I believe the Yorubas are smarter when it comes to dealing with women than Igbo guys. tongue

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2020
LOL it's not true. Yoruba men shower ladies more with money. Most Igbo men are frugal.
Before an Igbo man lavishes money on any lady, he must have seen her as an investment.
I'd take an Igbo lady over a Yoruba lady because cheating is very rare amongst Igbo women compared to the yorubas. A Yoruba woman can love you and still cheat on you. It is crazy.
I'd prefer a golddigger for a partner instead of a cheating spouse.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin but wait are u trying to say many igbo girls are financial women

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
bigpriik:
I am not being tribalistic here because I am Igbo myself from imo state.most Nigerian ladies have entitlement mentality but that of Igbo women is worse I lived in Lagos almost all my life, I have mostly dated yoruba girls but I must say only few of were materialistic yoruba girls are the only ones that date because of love , if a Yoruba girl doesn't like you she will rather not date you than date you for your money I talking based on the ones i I have dated aha but you see ibo girls they always want to claim smart and exposed. my advice if you are not redpilled avoid Igbo girls only exposed and emotionally matured guys can handle then they are not recommenfable for newbies.

On the other hand I don't really blame Igbo ladies for their attitudes towards relationships its all their mens fault an average Igbo man especially the ones brought up in the East believe in spoiling their women with money and gifts they see it as normal some rich Igbo men are usually after a womans beauty not really what she can offer in relationship they never realise the mistake they are making until they go broke you see that story of "she left me when i was broke" are mostly from igbo men. here in Lagos I have lived with both yoruba and Igbo guys I believe the Yorubas are smarter when it comes to dealing with women than Igbo guys. tongue

They opened the eyes of the Nigerian lady to know that they need to be treated as queens.
Your really missing if your not with an igbo man.
Igbo to the world cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by donbachi(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
because its not who danceth whom,but who tooketh whom home...naso iboman talk.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
bigpriik:

On the other hand I don't really blame Igbo ladies for their attitudes towards relationships its all their mens fault an average Igbo man especially the ones brought up in the East believe in spoiling their women with money and gifts they see it as normal some rich Igbo men are usually after a womans beauty not really what she can offer in relationship they never realise the mistake they are making until they go broke you see that story of "she left me when i was broke" are mostly from igbo men. here in Lagos I have lived with both yoruba and Igbo guys I believe the Yorubas are smarter when it comes to dealing with women than Igbo guys. tongue

not far from truth as many still see promising women heaven and earth as the best beit to attract women.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by SavageResponse(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2020
bigpriik:

Wht you have said is true.

Most Igbo ladies who were brought up in the east believe that the man owes them a duty to bear all their financial expenses

19 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Jflex07(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2020
Very true!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
...Chai. Una don finish us here.
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
bigpriik:

u mumu ehn chai! na your people I shame for sorry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
STILESGANG:
Igbo men buy love,they have zero game ..And you wonder why Igbo women are so entitled..pathetic
ogbeni shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Ekakamba: 8:52pm On May 12, 2020
STILESGANG:
Igbo men buy love,they have zero game ..And you wonder why Igbo women are so entitled..pathetic

Chineke! grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by AmuDimpka: 8:59pm On May 12, 2020
Brugo:
Lol. I agree cos igbo men have low esteem, so they try to bribe women into marrying them.

They know that without money, no self respecting woman in her right senses will look twice at those igbo riffraff. grin

Normal level.
hutsle....alaye double your hutsle
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by AmuDimpka: 9:00pm On May 12, 2020
bigpriik:

As your name goes....oji amu ejighi ego....

Yoruba are smarter dealing with women
Igbo are smarter dealing with money

Division of labor...case settled

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Brugo(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2020
AmuDimpka:
hutsle....alaye double your hutsle

grin

At this stage of my life, I can never be poor nor in debt. Take your own advise and hustle.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Kidakudz5: 9:05pm On May 12, 2020
NockMedia:
LOL it's not true. Yoruba men shower ladies more with money. Most Igbo men are frugal.
Before an Igbo man lavishes money on any lady, he must have seen her as an investment.
I'd take an Igbo lady over a Yoruba lady because cheating is very rare amongst Igbo women compared to the yorubas. A Yoruba woman can love you and still cheat on you. It is crazy.
lol. But eboe ladies dominate prostitution gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Kidakudz5: 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
AmuDimpka:

As your name goes....oji amu ejighi ego....

Yoruba are smarter dealing with women
Igbo are smarter dealing with money

Division of labor...case settled
Nigeria woman love money too much.. and they can be very boring

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by AmuDimpka: 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
Brugo:

grin

At this stage of my life, I can never be poor nor in debt. Take your own advise and hustle.

Audio billionaire....lol

Ma him you dey cry say Igbo dudes dey oppress you

Dude bounce abeg
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by AmuDimpka: 9:08pm On May 12, 2020
Kidakudz5:
Nigeria woman love money too much.. and they can be very boring

Well you use money to spice them up
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Kidakudz5: 9:10pm On May 12, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Well you use money to spice them up
no.. I prefer Europeans gringrin
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Naija246: 9:15pm On May 12, 2020
I dey tell you grin
They don't know shit about game.
They like wasting money on women thinking it will buy love. grin
STILESGANG:

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by kollinskollins(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
NONSENSE
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Oksman(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
bigpriik:

You are a broke guy. Tell that to the well offs. Even in US, the rich guys gets the best! Stop lamenting and posting false narratives on a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by labelle123(f): 10:36pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
I dont normally talk on stuffs like this, but to be Frank with you is 99.99% true.

And another way to Bleep an igbo girl is through fake life and wearing of borrow clothes, using of borrow fones and carrying of fake notes.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by Yorubabyblood: 10:52pm On May 12, 2020
I like igbo girls they are fine and yellow like pawpaw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by funmijoyb(f): 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
NockMedia:
U live in a village abi? Igbo women cheats more than Yoruba counterpart.
Come to the west..

..they're husband snatcher

...run girls

...they born children to sell

The most beautiful Igbo women are dating Yoruba demons

What are you saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. by funmijoyb(f): 11:02pm On May 12, 2020
Yoruba men dated more Igbo women than Igbo men dated Yoruba women.

Igbo women is no big deal for an average Yoruba men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos / Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.