Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113187 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by HeWrites(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

I beat my wife and am waiting for her police because I talk to a woman
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by HeWrites(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2020

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jantofubu(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2020
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal

344 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2020
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.

422 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Unik3030: 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
Omo this guy Na animal in human clothing ooo,just imagine say person do your sister like this

irrespective of what d woman could have done,this is bad

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by nobone(f): 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
Igbere TV
Igbosere magistrate court
Igando police station
pm express news......

Comment reserved for now. Let Covid 19 finish first.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Hollysaint: 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
He was even foolish enough to post it on sm.

Justice will be served soon, I hope undecided

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Azyne(f): 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
Personally I think it's cowards who can't stand a face off with their fellow men that beat women.

Just look at this ones face with his mouth like fish angry
Bloody coward!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Mstick: 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
OMG! Just went through his Facebook. He's a drug addict and this is "normal" for him.

So sad! The kids!

cry cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MightySparrow: 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal
I can bet it, it is misuse of mouth. Though i don't support it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
The guy is a disgrace to men. He should be arrested

16 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Saraphim101(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
nobone:
Igbere TV
Igbosere magistrate court
Igando police station
pm express news......

Comment reserved for now. Let Covid 19 finish first.
comment duely reserved .......

8 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Kdon2: 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Mayegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

http://igberetvnews.com/1350781/nigerian-man-brags-posts-wifes-bloody-photos-beating-pulp/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

He has psychological disorder.

7 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jantofubu(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2020
MightySparrow:
I can bet it, it is misuse of mouth. Though i don't support it.

Maybe, but there's no justification for physical assault of this degree on a woman you ve spent most of your life with

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Westernlove: 7:30pm On May 12, 2020
Congratulations to both of them.....Next Pls....

27 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MightySparrow: 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:

Maybe, but there's no justification for physical assault of this degree on a woman you ve spent most of your life with
I am telling you anger can be worse than madness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
He will be arrested but this is Nigeria.
I pray a woman handles his case.
He will rot in jail.

Wonder what the lady saw in him.
Disgusting fellow

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by GOFRONT(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2020
Wife battery

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by TodayNAlways: 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
Looks like it was a scene of mortal combat.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Exc2000: 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
undecided

Even if your wife gave you a bastard, cheated on you, insulted your mother , tried to kill you... the moment you foolishly act out of anger and beat her up, then the whole world would finish you, you just became guilty and all families would blame you even divorce court would take away you kids

No matter what you have no right to assault anybody, man , woman , child , wife, or house maid.. its a criminal offense

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by austine4real(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
Some women will still rush the man .

Have no pity for any of them

14 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Ghostrye: 7:42pm On May 12, 2020
Eranko jatijati

3 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by nizzy153(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
Only cowards beat women

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
Before and after pictures of the wife kee me with laff grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Mordson: 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
Yoruba demon.

What would compel a sane man to brutalize his wife in such barbaric manner? Even if you catch am riding the dick of another man. undecided

22 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Israflor(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
You are angry because your husband talks to another woman, what if he brings it to matrimonial home what would she have done? That is stupidity in its entirety.
You beat your wife and proud of it to the extent of posting the bloody image of your wife online for the job well done. Are you a vampire? You are not manly enough and I hope you will be able to stand on your feet to defend yourself before your in-laws, responsible friends (if you have any) and your children. I want to believe that in the nearest future you will still see the picture and be happy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Saraphim101(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
Honestly , i dont even know were to start sef....... Maybe i should just read comments and go my way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by VickyRotex(f): 7:48pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:

There's no justification for physical assault of any degree.

This is terrible!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by VickyRotex(f): 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Before and after pictures of the wife kee me with laff grin

you dey alright so? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jantofubu(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
MightySparrow:
I am telling you anger can be worse than madness.

One of the qualities that makes a man worthy of being called a man is his ability to tame his inner demon which is anger.

Any man that derives joy in beating women is not only a coward but also a deranged animal..

When this fool gets arrested he start blaming devil

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.