Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113195 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Lizzydonnah(f): 3:06am On May 13, 2020
This is barbaric embarassed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Lexusgs430: 3:10am On May 13, 2020
Only 2 things are involved - :

1 - Organise thugs to serve him the same dish, in the same measure
2 - Wife should get lawyers and divorce him..........
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by herich(m): 3:49am On May 13, 2020
Na them

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ohem007(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2020
Mehnn jail his ass joor..

let him cool off in jail first

why would i even think of raising my hands sef
my girlfriend complains i don't shout at her or quarrel her at all...
if I'm at fault i beg you
if you're at fault i still beg you

let peace reign abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MhizJoyce(f): 4:35am On May 13, 2020
Funny thing is when a woman attacks, it's usually by stabbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Jabioro: 4:48am On May 13, 2020
There's no need searching, gathering for evidence.He has done so for himself ,all he needed to do at law court is to admit his guiltiness.Police and human rights will used him as a common specimen in domestic violence.. Yeyenatu!!!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Afeezcoay(m): 4:58am On May 13, 2020
Don't tell me this guy is well & okay ��
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rhozabeth(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2020
Marry better person, dem no go hear, dem go dey follow street urchins because dem see small change for him hand, worse still this woman will not speak out!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by JKriss16(m): 5:14am On May 13, 2020
Samsung A20, neat, no problem at all, up for swap...

Pictures available

Whatsapp or call: 08080330018
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by deebrain(m): 6:00am On May 13, 2020
Disgusting.

Fact is and I say it with all dignity, MOST WOMEN DON'T STAND FOR WOMEN THEMSELVES!

The person or side chick that the idiot is "seeing" should use this opportunity to dump his ass, (if he can do this to his wife, he can do this to any lady he has) but you will see the case that the so called side chick will be happy that someone is beating up his wife on top her matter.

I just don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 6:14am On May 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wife battery
wife charger undecided
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Awaja(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2020
Weather u brag or not ,jail is awaiting you ,better cabin biscuit for u.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 13, 2020
Buh Nigerian women can annoy smbdy o, If is her fault, she deserves everything she got..

Verbal abuse = Domestic abuse

Don't come & take the side of d woman without thinking in d faintest idea that the man may have been hurt deeply by her words cos no right thinking person would do this gravity of act without an impulse of this same gravity.
# Cause & effects
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by orumba(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2020
Why you go marry that kind face. money I quess
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Happychildlove(f): 6:51am On May 13, 2020
Come and try it with me, I pity his generation. #SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 7:09am On May 13, 2020
[s]
AlhajaChinyere:

Your father and mother are hell bound!

I live just a few streets away from where the stupid Bible you idiots are worshipping was translated to English.

Africans now carry the Bible and it's mumu contents for head like gala.Bleep you God and your Jesus Christ!
[/s]

My parents cannot be hell-bound because Jesus Christ is their LORD and Personal Saviour. Same with me... cool

But you are hell-bound as in you will rot in hell for refusing to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour... tongue That I can authoritatively tell you.

Now you tell me consequence of accepting Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Tell me authoritatively what is going to "happen" to me... grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Adakintroy2: 7:15am On May 13, 2020
They Wil arrest him in few days. You will see the news here. Nigerian police love this kind work. It makes them seem busy.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by wany(f): 7:16am On May 13, 2020
This is naija nothing will happen,domestic violence is our birth right.now watch how goons like him will spit on this thread eg,she was running her mouth,she provoked him .she wasn't respectful and bla bla.and I ask if Anthony Joshua should abuse you will you attack him,guess not,but you know what ? You only hitt who you know you are stronger than.sad undecided
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Ikennafabian651(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2020
For laying fingers on ur wife. U re a chump
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AmuDimpka: 7:37am On May 13, 2020
The Yoruba man bravery is beating his wife and snapping it on the Facebook

I dey shame
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by oshorstan(f): 7:40am On May 13, 2020
I hate to say this.........

Most men do this. na who talk come out be devil.
but I think this man is deranged. He has broken a seal n he will suffer for it. This one just invited hell to himself n he will be burnt. I know he will be arrested and charged. many persons do not know what is Social media. It is a place of 500M eyes and judges.

guys pls contain your self when you are angry
ask the holy Spirit to help you or you will burn yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by scrolab: 7:46am On May 13, 2020
I guess its the wife that uploaded the pix on his Facebook account cause a normal man wont do dis and still av d courage to upload
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nitah1: 7:50am On May 13, 2020
jantofubu:
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal
I made a promise to myself and God never to hit a woman no matter what she do.

I always see them like kids......wven though some has acid and running mouth.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by TheRedpillguy: 7:50am On May 13, 2020
In my Feminist voice. She most have deserved it.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by TodayNAlways: 7:51am On May 13, 2020
iyke926:
Aww Naw! This looks more like WWE Hell In A Cell
Lol. Abuse!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jantofubu(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2020
angry

Are you trying to be funny undecided
Countertenor:

I'm sorry I might be veering from the topic a little.
Pardon My asking.
What are the qualities that makes a woman worthy of being called a woman ?
I'd really like to know. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

Rants!

1. Flogging where necessary is okay.

2. If you don't accept Jesus Christ, you are going to hell. And it may even start for you here on earth.

3. God authored the Bible through whites. He used them to bring the gospel here.
yea, i am not suprised, people like you always resort to repeating the same meaningless rhetorics. You are a sadist molesting, abusing, assaulting and slaving other people's children in the name of maid. i doubt you would slave your own children or assault them..

people like you shouldn't have children or be around children. your evil would catch up with you one day. you sanctimonious hyporcrite..

You and your imaginary hell and Jesus can lick my butt.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

My parents cannot be hell-bound because Jesus Christ is their LORD and Personal Saviour. Same with me... cool

But you are hell-bound as in you will rot in hell for refusing to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour... tongue That I can authoritatively tell you.

Now you tell me consequence of accepting Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Tell me authoritatively what is going to "happen" to me... grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
wake the fu ck up mate! all that are in your crazy imaginations. they don't exist.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by OKTolu: 8:14am On May 13, 2020
you're an idiot for doing this to your wife,you should have devised another means of dealing with her instead of raising your hands on her.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Amorprincesa24: 8:17am On May 13, 2020
This man is an animal. Shun domestic violence!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2020
edoairways:
There are three main reasons that may warrant that 1. He has a back up 2. The woman will foolishly beg her husband 3. The woman's family will cajole her to accept her husband
grin I was just surprised he had the guts to upload it.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 8:49am On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
yea, i am not suprised, people like you always resort to repeating the same meaningless rhetorics. You are a sadist molesting, abusing, assaulting and slaving other people's children in the name of maid. i doubt you would slave your own children or assault them..

people like you shouldn't have children or be around children. your evil would catch up with you one day. you sanctimonious hyporcrite..

You and your imaginary hell and Jesus can lick my butt.

Just shut up!

You guys have turned Biblical-established values on their head. Flogging is an age-long accepted form of instilling discipline in a child. Your white slave masters can NEVER change it.

Proverb:13:24: He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverb:19:18: Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.

Romans:1:21: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans:1:22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.