Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (112993 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by willyjacs(m): 12:10am On May 13, 2020
Make man beat my sister nd upload it on social media?
Na die be that.

that idiotic goat should watch his back because people who are provoked like me ND living close to him might have seen this.

God...if na my street this one dey, boys for Don drag am for floor.

what a rubbish! is beating a woman an IBF boxing trophy that a man should be proud of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by customstreet: 12:13am On May 13, 2020
This man is an animal in Human skin

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by fujirice: 12:13am On May 13, 2020
Hehehehehe!
This one don buy market
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 13, 2020
TodayNAlways:
Looks like it was a scene of mortal combat.
Aww Naw! This looks more like WWE Hell In A Cell
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii5038: 12:16am On May 13, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by mykerg: 12:18am On May 13, 2020
As a private investigator, i can categorically say it is either the woman or her kids that used her husband's/dads account to post the pictures. Did anyone notice the angles the photos were taken most especially the one of the blood spill on the floor. Many are quick to jump into conclusions. I don't support the man's actions but sometimes women take things too far and in the process set the monster's in their men on the loose...Anyways it's their cry. I cant wait for the cure for covid. I need to leave Naija asap.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 13, 2020
And some people will be blaming a woman who decides to stay single. Now if this woman dies in the process.. na only RIP we go type. Society is Mad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by mykerg: 12:23am On May 13, 2020
willyjacs:
Make man beat my sister nd upload it on social media?
Na die be that.

that idiotic goat should watch his back because people who are provoked like me ND living close to him might have seen this.

God...if na my street this one dey, boys for Don drag am for floor.

what a rubbish! is beating a woman an IBF boxing trophy that a man should be proud of?
Use ur head .That's the wife's aim. A normal thinking man can't post a pic of his physically battered wife.He knows what it 'll do to his reputation. Na the woman post the pics with her husband profile. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 12:34am On May 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

na so una mouth go dey sharp till man forget slap for una face,una go come dey talk rubbish about coward hitting women, una no go talk of the bish running her mouth
You are a fool. You and every other Nlander supporting this crass act of madness, overtly and covertly are born foolls.
Stay fo.olish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by pacespot(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2020
Gender equality wahala, beating his wife is better than killing his wife, oyinbos that don't beat their wives have the highest rate of homicide.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by chigoizie7(m): 12:39am On May 13, 2020
This man mumu too much ooh
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 12:41am On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:

Another hell-bound folk! You guys are so many here!! In real life, you don't seem to exist... angry

Your father and mother are hell bound!

I live just a few streets away from where the stupid Bible you idiots are worshipping was translated to English.

Africans now carry the Bible and it's mumu contents for head like gala.Bleep you God and your Jesus Christ!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by chigoizie7(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2020
sassysure:
He will be arrested but this is Nigeria.
I pray a woman handles his case.
He will rot in jail.

Wonder what the lady saw in him.
Disgusting fellow

Trust me, the wife will not press charges.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by chigoizie7(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

Even if your wife gave you a bastard, cheated on you, insulted your mother , tried to kill you... the moment you foolishly act out of anger and beat her up, then the whole world would finish you, you just became guilty and all families would blame you even divorce court would take away you kids

No matter what you have no right to assault anybody, man , woman , child , wife, or house maid.. its a criminal offense

See the way you are talking as if you don’t know Nigeria? Which divorce court? Take away which kids? The wife won’t even press charges.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by TruthHurts100: 12:45am On May 13, 2020
This one na Agbero nau. See as e be like ape. Sir werey. Na woman dem Sabi beat. Eleriiibu

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii6689: 12:47am On May 13, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii3168: 12:51am On May 13, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by fx45(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2020
jantofubu:
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal
Please replace the word ANIMAL with AFONJA
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii3616: 12:55am On May 13, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlphaStorm: 1:00am On May 13, 2020
b4 u make conclusions, lets hear from both sides first

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Ximenes45(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2020
Seems to me the man is venting his frustration (Due to the times) on the wife and has been looking for a means to let it out on her.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Countertenor(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2020
jantofubu:

One of the qualities that makes a man worthy of being called a man is his ability to tame his inner demon which is anger.

Any man that derives joy in beating women is not only a coward but also a deranged animal..

When this fool gets arrested he start blaming devil

I'm sorry I might be veering from the topic a little.
Pardon My asking.
What are the qualities that makes a woman worthy of being called a woman ?
I'd really like to know. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ghettochild4u(m): 1:17am On May 13, 2020
All these women that will be marrying animals just because of money
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii3712: 1:19am On May 13, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by chisani(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2020
Covid 19 implication. Frustration has eventually taken over. This man sanity is questionable. Taken him to Yabaleft won't be a bad idea. Say no to domestic violence.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by chisani(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2020
Covid 19 implication. Frustration has eventually taken over. This man sanity is questionable. Taken him to Yabaleft won't be a bad idea. Say no to domestic violence
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by googie2shoes: 1:35am On May 13, 2020
Why would anyone stay married to a creature like this? Some women baffle me. I don't care how good the sex is.

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by dinachi(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487
Where is Peter Okoye? Mr Pussy!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by 18wheeler: 1:52am On May 13, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487
Gaddemmit.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cidieschat(m): 2:27am On May 13, 2020
This is one sided Journalism... The big question should had been WHAT DID SHE DO?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by mullerman: 2:33am On May 13, 2020
They need to check the man brain don't think he's normal again.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cardoctor(m): 3:02am On May 13, 2020
Some mother's do have them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.