Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Private Universities And Federal Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Universities And Federal Universities (261 Views)

Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG / List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Universities And Federal Universities by Kenog4real(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2020
So I heard majority of the private universities in Nigeria are doing online classes with their examinations also done online. Then I asked some of my friends in federal Universities if their lectures are still on, I wasn't surprised when they said no. Although one of them said yes but through telegraph. As bad as it may sound, it's never a bad idea but looking at it, these are the little things that speak for every school, and which made me remember series of arguments about Private Universities Vs Federal Universities. As big, old, and rich some Federal Universities are even with robust history and pride it's only telegraph and maybe whatsapp classes they could come with.

Before you defend your school and attack me..... I attended both federal and private school.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add More Value To Your Children In This Lockdown Period(kid Discover Tab) / Palliative For Nigerian Students / 13 Hard Truths You Should Know After Finishing National Youth Service Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.