Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Help.with Npm - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help.with Npm (575 Views)

Help Needed With NPM ERR! / Please Help I'm Getting Errors Why Installing Npm On Termux / Issue Which Nodejs And Npm After Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.with Npm by SLIMMAFIA: 8:14pm On May 12, 2020
Please can someone help with node package manager.
If i download a program and run the program it says not found eg yarn says command "yarn" not found please help
Re: Help.with Npm by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
Windows or Linux? If Linux which distro?

U have to install yarn first irrespective of the OS
Re: Help.with Npm by SLIMMAFIA: 8:52pm On May 12, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Windows or Linux? If Linux which distro?

U have to install yarn first irrespective of the OS
I have yarn installed with
Npm install -g yarn
I would love if you could help thanks
Re: Help.with Npm by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2020
SLIMMAFIA:

I have yarn installed with
Npm install -g yarn
I would love if you could help thanks

I don't know if I can be of much help cos I've only been recently forced to start using yarn.

What OS
Re: Help.with Npm by SLIMMAFIA: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I don't know if I can be of much help cos I've only been recently forced to start using yarn.

What OS
Windows 10 pro
Re: Help.with Npm by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
You can download yarn from their website, and if you have it installed already, find your npm folder and delete it from there and install it from their main website. Hope this helps.
Re: Help.with Npm by SLIMMAFIA: 8:35am On May 14, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Nigeria Feature Experience 'LEGIT' Website Developer / How Long Will It Take One To Learn Web Design, Ap Deveelopment, Game Development / Rapidtyping Vs Typing Tutor? Which Is Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.