Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? (798 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Fashion Or Madness??? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by Zeal0000007(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2020
Guys ur thought on this, my guy and his girl have been together on a relationship for the past two years now, infact ever they've been dating, two years now they've been staying together. unfortunately this guy has been on one menial job to another just for both of them to survive, he didn't complete his university education because of some setbacks. Thus, the gal in question could be so demanding almost every time not minding the unemployed status of this guy. Though they really love each other.

Right now how they're both surviving is that those facebook admirers and other guys around who are willing to put any cash just for the gal to sleep with them, the gal scam them and collect money from them and that's what they have been doing just to survive.
It's worrisome hearing that my gal is seeing some sort of man at an eatery let alone allowing her to be seeing men.
And I keep on asking myself to what point could this gal in question maintain this without going afterwards and be sleeping with this guys.
As I know there's a point a man will shower a woman love and financial favour and the gal might loosened it irrespective if she's in a serious relationship or not, cos some could be funny, and I see that really happening soon .
I can't even imagine that in my relationship, a relationship as serious as mine. psychologically it will disturb me let alone granting her permission to meet them in an eatery, what happens after then no one knows, one will still argue that she's not having sex with them but who knows.
Pals my fears is that I see this my guy's gal leaving my guy for a richer guy with time If he continues permitting her do this cheating will be inevitable in her part her, and I don't know how to advise him without putting pressure on him or making him feel bad.
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by NoChill: 8:47pm On May 12, 2020
K
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by Businext: 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
Op I'm sure you took out time to type this story
I didn't read it
Maybe I will later
But I've the urge to let people know this...
Poverty is realer and older than covid19

Share this picture until people start
majoring on weightier matters and
minoring on irrelevance

#StaySafe

1 Like

Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2020
Dat is prostitution..anyhow u guys want to put it.not after using her for his selfish gains,will abandon her someday for some girl..she sleeps with those men.the guy don turn her into a mobile brothel.
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by Ximenez(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
It won't end well obviously, tell your friend to get a grip.
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
the dude is dating an undercover olosho who hasnt met PROPER CLIENT yet...
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by mattywood: 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Guys ur thought on this, my guy and his girl have been together on a relationship for the past two years now, infact ever they've been dating, two years now they've been staying together. unfortunately this guy has been on one menial job to another just for both of them to survive, he didn't complete his university education because of some setbacks. Thus, the gal in question could be so demanding almost every time not minding the unemployed status of this guy. Though they really love each other.

Right now how they're both surviving is that those facebook admirers and other guys around who are willing to put any cash just for the gal to sleep with them, the gal scam them and collect money from them and that's what they have been doing just to survive.
It's worrisome hearing that my gal is seeing some sort of man at an eatery let alone allowing her to be seeing men.
And I keep on asking myself to what point could this gal in question maintain this without going afterwards and be sleeping with this guys.
As I know there's a point a man will shower a woman love and financial favour and the gal might loosened it irrespective if she's in a serious relationship or not, cos some could be funny, and I see that really happening soon .
I can't even imagine that in my relationship, a relationship as serious as mine. psychologically it will disturb me let alone granting her permission to meet them in an eatery, what happens after then no one knows, one will still argue that she's not having sex with them but who knows.
Pals my fears is that I see this my guy's gal leaving my guy for a richer guy with time If he continues permitting her do this cheating will be inevitable in her part her, and I don't know how to advise him without putting pressure on him or making him feel bad.
the girl in question is already cheating.
take it or leave it
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by Sososo(f): 10:19pm On May 12, 2020
Both undecided
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20pm On May 12, 2020
THIS IS YOUR STORY, FOR SURE.
YOU SHOULD EXPECT THE WORST AND READY THE BUCKET FOR YOUR TEARS BECAUSE SOON, YOU'LL FIND OUT WHAT WILL MAKE YOU FILL IT UP.
Re: Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? by InfernoNig: 1:44am On May 13, 2020
Plenty wahala for dead body.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Rape / Viral Video Of A Woman Who Goes Completely Nekked At A Burial Ceremony- Video / Ntsiki Does Not Want Marriage And Kids. Her Reason Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.